回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-5-22 09:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣之母 20180518
扬升光线正在到来

Beloved dear light workers, I just want to give you a quick update. Divine Mother's Ascension Ray has been initiated, and the Rays are supposed to hit the planet in the next couple of days.

亲爱的光之工作者,我想要给予你一则快速的更新。神圣之母的扬升光线已经启动,光线应该会在接下来的几天到达地球

Divine Mother just opened the gate and Ascension rays have been sent out to all corners of the universe. Divine Mother said that this event is so extraordinary, and it never happened before. She urges you all to embrace yourself and let the Rays go through you without hurting yourself. She says that the way to do that is to do meditation, be the conduit and just stay in the heart, let the Rays pass through you and anchor to Mother Earth. That is all you need to do. That is the light work Divine and Gaia need the most at the moment.

神圣之母已经开启了大门,扬升光线被发送到宇宙的所有角落。神圣之母说这个事件是非凡的,它从未发生过。她敦促你们去拥抱自己,让光线穿透你而不伤害到你。她说这么去做的方法就是冥想,成为导管,处于心中,让光线通过你,锚定于地球母亲。这是你所需要去做的。这就是神和盖亚此刻最需要的光之工作

Besides that, Divine Mother urges each and everyone of you to stay close, listen to the Divine guidance and be loving and compassionate toward each other. It is time to show your love for the others and it is time to set examples for humanity. Divine Mother says that you have all the help you need. All we need to do is to ask. Feel free to ask for help no matter what the situation is. Divine and the company of Heaven will send you the help you need. Just ask. Now is not the time to hesitate.

除此之外,神圣之母敦促每个人紧跟步伐,聆听神圣的指引,对彼此要有爱和富有同情心。是时候去向他人展示你的爱,是时候去为人类做出榜样。神圣之母说你有着所有你所需的帮助。我们所需要做的就是请求。自由地请求帮助,无论发生什么情况。神和天堂同胞会发送给你所需的帮助。只是请求。现在不是犹豫的时候

I love you dear heart. The great awakening has just begun. Let yourself hear the message and let yourself know that it is for the greater good of all concerned. It is time now to open your beautiful heart, help each other as we go through together. Divine Mother says that all is well, and all will be happening according to the Divine plan. No worries. Let things come. And know you are all protected in a way that only Divine knows what you need and how Divine can help you. So, just stay in the heart and everything will be working out the way it should.

我爱你,亲爱的心。伟大的觉醒才刚刚开始。让自己听到这则信息,让自己知道它是为了所有有关人士的更大良善。是时候去敞开你美丽的心,帮助彼此,随着我们一起经历。神圣之母说一切都好,一切都根据神圣的计划在发生。不用担忧。让事物到来。知晓你们都被保护着,在只有神知道你需要什么以及神如何可以帮到你的方式中。所以,处于心中,一切都会如它所是地奏效

Divine Mother says that the Rays will come in waves so that in between you will get breaks. She said that she designed it this way so humanity will have a chance to digest and wake up. Divine Mother says that The United States will be the first one toreceive the Rays, And the rest of the world follows. The reason she designed it this way is because the United States is supposed to be the spiritual center of the modern time and she wants to make sure that the United States wakes up to its destiny and the rest of the world can have an example to follow. So, the ones who currently reside in the United States, I want you to hear me out, do the meditation, protect yourself and know the Ascension Rays are the most prominent and powerful Rays you need in this Ascension journey. Be the Ascension leader you came here to be and be the peaceful love you are meant to be. I love you. I am your Divine Mother. I come to inform you dear ones that my Rays, the Ascension Rays are heading to the planet earth. And I love you all. Go in peace my precious angels on earth.

神圣之母说,光线会一波一波地到来,这样在波浪之间你可以休息。她说她将它设计成这样,人类才有机会吸收并醒来。神圣之母说美国是第一个收到光线的国家,其他的国家会跟随。之所以她这么设计是因为美国应该成为现代精神的中心,她想要确保美国觉醒至自身的命运,其他的国家就会有榜样去跟随。所以,当前居住于美国的人,我想要你听到我,去冥想,保护自己,知晓扬升光线是你在这个扬升之旅中所需的最卓越,最强大的光线。成为你前来成为的扬升领袖,成为你注定成为的平和之爱。我爱你。我是你的神圣之母。我前来告知你,亲爱的一们,我的光线,扬升光线正在到达地球。我爱你们。处于平和,我宝贵的地球天使

通灵:Linda Li
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/164euXS9XFWqkhzFO0-0TQ

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-26 00:34 , Processed in 0.038590 second(s), 24 queries .