12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-4-6 09:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【约书亚】不能没有你

Yeshua / Jesus aspect of Lord Sananda   

萨南达的约书亚/耶稣面向

I AM Yeshua, Jesus, as many of you know, and an aspect of my higher self, my Father, Sananda. For when I spoke of “I and my Father are One,” this is what I spoke of at that time.

我是约书亚,耶稣,正如你们许多人知道的,我更高的自我、父亲和萨南达的一个面向。因为当我述说“我和父亲是一”,这是我在那个时刻所说的话。

At this point I wish you a happy Easter, but even more than that, ascension. For this is what this moment, this is what these moments are about: your ascension.

在这个点,我祝你复活节快乐,但比这更重要的是,扬升。因为这就是这个时刻,这些时期的所是:你的扬升

I came those thousands of years ago to show you the way, to prepare the way, so that you might one day follow in my footsteps which all of you that are listening to this broadcast, listening to my words, and even then reading and resonating to my words at a later time, all of you came here to do this as well. All of you came to show the way, to be the way showers. For that is what each of you are. You are the way showers. You are the ones to come before, to prepare the way for others to follow after. Just as I prepared the way for all of you to follow after.

我几千年前就来展示你道路,准备道路,这样有一天你可以跟随我的脚步,你们所有聆听这则广播,聆听我的话语,甚至晚些时候阅读我的话语并感到共振的人,你们也是在做这些的人。你们都是来展示道路,成为引路人的人。因为这就是你的所是。你是引路人。你是之前就来过的人,为他人稍后的跟随准备道路。就像我为你们稍后的跟随准备道路

But I was only one that did this. Many came before me and then even many came after me. I was only one to bring the light and love to the planet. But each of you now as a collective are doing that and much, much more. For at that time I showed what was possible, what could be done when you bring your Higher God Self through you. But I also said, “All of these things that I do, so can you do also,” for we are all One with the Father connection within us; all One with the Source that moves through us. We, each one, are the light and the love. We, each one, are bringing that light and love back to the planet back to the collective consciousness. We are all the ones to do this.

但我是唯一做到的人。许多人在我之前到来,然后更多的人在我之后到来。我是唯一把爱与光带给地球的人。但你们每个人现在作为一个集体在做着更多。因为在当时,我展示了什么是可能的,什么是可以完成的,当你带来更高的神之自我。但我也说过,“我所做的一切,你也能做到,”因为我们与内在的父亲连接合一;一切都与贯穿我们的源头合一。我们每个人,都是爱与光。我们每个人,在把爱与光带给地球,带给集体意识。我们都在做着这些

But as you have heard many times and I repeat this, we cannot do it without you. Just as you find it difficult to do without us.

但正如你已经听过许多次的,我再次重申,没有你我们就做不到。就像你发现没有我们就很难去做

We are in this together, you and I, brothers and sisters, friends. And many of us have a connection from long ago either as myself Yeshua, or as Sananda, or the many others that work through us and with us. We are all here one now to bring this about, to bring this plan forward, to bring it to the crescendo that was meant for.

我们是同一条船上的,你和我,兄弟姐妹们,朋友们。我们许多人很久前就有着一个连接,无论是我作为约书亚,或是萨南达,或者其他通过我们工作以及与我们共事的人。我们现在作为一体把这些带来,把这个计划带向前,把它带向高潮

We are the ascension. You are the ascension.

我们就是扬升。你就是扬升

At that time long ago when I hung on the cross – and yes, that really did happen. I was there. I did experience. — But know that I did not experience the pain and the suffering as you might think. The only pain and suffering that I felt was the loss for a brief moment of the connection with my Father, with my Higher Self. That was the dark day, the dark night of the soul that you hear of.

在很久之前的这个点,当我被钉在十字架上---是的,这确实发生过。我在那。我经历了。---但知晓我并未体验如你所想的痛苦和折磨。我所感到的唯一痛苦与折磨就是短时间内失去了与父亲,更高自我的连接。那是黑暗的一天,你所听说过的灵魂暗夜

And my physical body did expire, did die. And three days later I did arise. Just as you are arising now. Just as you are rising up in frequency and vibration into the higher dimensions, into what would be considered Heaven just as I rose up into those heavenly clouds which as you know now were not clouds but ships. A ship. Just as you are rising up. Some, yes, will rise up into the ships. Others of you will remain here on the surface. And many of you will also journey into the Inner Earth and join once again with all of your brothers and sisters, those of the lost families that you have left behind. But you will meet them again for it is destined for all of us to come together again as one as one family as one light and one love.

我的物理身体确实终结了,死亡了。三天后,我确实提升了。就像你正在提升。就像你正在提升频率和振动到更高的维度,到所谓的天堂,就像我提升到了天上的云朵之中,也就是你知道的不是云而是飞船。就像你正在提升。一些人,是的,会提升到飞船上。其他人会留在地面上。你们许多人也会旅行到内部地球,再次与你的兄弟姐妹们,与那些你留下的家人团聚。你会再次与他们相遇,因为我们作为一,同一个家庭,同一个光与爱走到一起是注定的

I AM Yeshua and I leave you now at this time. But always know that I AM here with you, I have been here with you, and at a moment’s notice I can always be with you. And always remember that where two or more are gathered in my name there I will be amongst you. I, being the Christ Consciousness within you.

我是约书亚,我现在离去。但总是知晓我与你同在,我一直和你在一起,在任何时刻。总是记住在我名义下的两三人聚会中,我就在你们之中。我就是你之内的基·督意识

All of my peace and love be with you. I turn this over to my dear Mary now to share with you briefly.

我所有的平和与爱和你同在。我把话语权交给亲爱的玛丽亚与你短暂地分享

通灵:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/mO5XowkVEdBAY0AFQZxaoA

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 21:30 , Processed in 0.108276 second(s), 24 queries .