主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-27 09:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使梅塔特隆-臣服的能量

Greetings beloved beacons of light, I am Archangel Metatron. May the joy of the angelic kingdom and the Creator be present within your being, within your heart and within your soul. Let this joy emanate into your entire being, into every cell and every aspect of yourself. May you experience joy fully upon the earth.

问候,亲爱的灯塔们,我是大天使梅塔特隆。愿天使王国和造物主的喜悦存在于你之内,你的心中和灵魂中。让这个喜悦渗透你的整个存在,进入每个细胞和每个面向。愿你在地球上充分体验到喜悦

I, Archangel Metatron wish to speak of an energy vibration coming forth at this time of ascension. It can be recognised by three colours; yellow, orange and violet. These three colors of light are merging; they are synthesising and travelling across the entire Universe of the Creator, together. They create a powerful full mix that is supporting a deep awakening within many.

我希望谈论一个在扬升的此刻浮现的能量振动。它可以通过三种颜色被认识到:黄色、橙色和紫色。这三种颜色正在浮现;它们在融合并穿梭于整个宇宙。它们创造出了一个强大的混合,支持许多人的深度觉醒

The purpose of this energy is to support you in surrendering…surrendering in a way that empowers you, that brings you closer to your own inner truth, your own inner knowingness and supporting you in accessing the deepening/evolving essence of the Creator, within your being.

这个能量是来支持你臣服/不抵抗的,在授权你、带你更加接近内在真理\内在知晓、支持你访问造物主更深本质的方式中臣服

The energy is labelled Surrendering for Awakening. It supports you in realising how to surrender to awakening.

能量被标签为臣服于觉醒。它支持你意识到如何臣服于觉醒

I, Archangel Metatron, invite you to contemplate with me for a moment.

我邀请你和我一起沉思片刻

Are there areas of your reality that seem stuck; that you don’t feel that you know what to do or maybe things keep on happening in a negative way?

你现实中有没有一些地方看似卡住了;你感到不知道该怎么办或者事物不断在消极的方式中发生?

Maybe you feel burdened by your reality.

也许你感到被你的现实压垮

Maybe you feel burdened by your emotions or your thoughts.

也许你感到被你的情绪或想法压垮

You might feel that there are so many wounds within your being that are emerging, it is hard to cope with them – to heal them – and challenging to know exactly what to do. They might become overwhelming.

你可能感到你之内有着很多创伤正在浮现,难以应付它们—疗愈它们—不知道该怎么办。它们可以是势不可挡的

We can recognise all these areas as gateways to awakening. However uncomfortable they are, however challenging, however awkward/embarrassing/painful they are, they are gateways to awakening.

我们可以把所有这些区域视为通往觉醒的大门。不管它们多么令人不适,多么具有挑战性,多么尴尬和痛苦,它们是通往觉醒的大门

When you begin to recognise that these challenging moments, within your being and your reality, are actually moments where you can surrender to awakening, you’ll find that everything moves with greater ease; that wounds are released with greater ease, or healed with greater ease. Your inner emotional and mental wounds, the challenging or stuck energies within your being or your reality, also begin to transform.

当你开始认识到你存在和现实中的这些挑战性的时刻,事实上是你可以臣服于觉醒的时刻,你会发现一切伴随着更大的轻盈流动;创伤会伴随着更大的轻盈被释放或疗愈。你内在的情感和精神创伤,你之内或现实中的挑战或卡住的能量,也会开始转变

The simple recognition that a stuck energy is a moment of awakening and that there is simply a need to surrender to the awakening, has a very powerful impact upon your being.

只是识别出一个卡住的能量就是一个觉醒的时刻,你需要去臣服于觉醒,就会对你的存在产生非常强大的影响

The energy coming forth, Surrendering for Awakening, assists you in experiencing three qualities of the Creator; three light vibrations that support you in surrendering.

浮现的能量,臣服于觉醒,会协助你体验造物主的三个品质;会支持你臣服的三个光之振动

Surrendering can almost seem like giving up or letting go.

臣服几乎看起来就像是放弃或放手

I, Archangel Metatron, wish for you to recognise surrendering as collecting hope. You’re collecting hope that there is a greater pathway; that there is a greater understanding, a greater learning for you.

我希望你认识到臣服就是收集希望。你在收集“有着一条更大道路、有着一个更大理解、一个更大学习”的希望

With this understanding, it is far easier to surrender to align yourself with the energies of the light and the Creator, that resolve stuck or challenging energies and bring forth into your reality, or from your being, everything that you need in that moment.

伴随着这个理解,就更容易臣服来与造物主的能量对齐,解决卡住或挑战性的能量,把你需要的一切带入你的现实或从你之内带出来

We can recognise surrendering as an alignment of hope, or an alignment to receiving what is needed in that moment, and often what is needed is different to what you wish for.

我们可以把臣服视为与希望对齐,或者接收那个时刻所需的,经常所需的和你想要的不太一样

The energies coming forward, they are of yellow, orange and violet.

能量在浮现,它们是黄色、橙色和紫色的

The yellow signifies mental clarity. It supports you in connecting with the divine mind. It supports you in connecting with your divine essence, the mind, the thought process, even the intuition of your sacred mind…of the Creator’s mind…and so everything can become clearer.

黄色代表头脑清晰。它支持你与神的头脑连接。支持你与你神圣的本质、你神圣头脑的思想进程、甚至直觉连接,这样一切可以变得更加清晰

It also has this energy of clarity that flows through your reality allowing everything to become very simple and easy, making it is easier for you to navigate your reality and also find the simplicity and ease within your own being.

让这个清晰的能量流经你的现实还会让一切变得非常简单和简洁,让你更容易航行自己的现实,在自己的存在中找到简单和轻松

The orange energy supports your soul connection, allowing your soul energy to come forth to assist you; to ground into your reality and your being. It enables you to live from your soul essence; to be guided by and inspired by your soul essence.

橙色能量支持你的灵魂连接,让你的灵魂能量前来协助你;稳固于你的现实和存在。它让你能够根据灵魂本质而活;被你的灵魂本质指引和启发

The violet energy supports transformation and awakening; activations that allow you to soar sky high in your spiritual growth.

紫色能量支持转变和觉醒;让你在精神成长的天空翱翔

These energies merge with the clarity, the soul connection and the awakening. They create such a beautiful capsule of light for you to exist within, to breathe deeply within, and to feel a sense of surrendering/aligning with what is needed now for you.

这些能量与清晰、灵魂连接、觉醒融合。它们创造出了一个美丽的光之胶囊让你存在其中,深呼吸,感到一个臣服感或者与此刻需要的东西对齐感

The more you engage with this energy…this ascension energy that is travelling throughout the Universe of the Creator… you’ll find that everything becomes more simple, easier, that you are able to experience, more than understand, the process of surrendering and allow yourself to experience what is needed in your reality.

你越多与这个能量对齐,这个穿梭于宇宙的扬升能量,你会发现一切变得更加简单和轻松,你能够体验,不只是理解,臣服的进程,并让自己体验到此刻所需的

What is needed is the awakening that is ready and available. Within each situation and scenario in your reality, there is an awakening; an understanding, a growth that is waiting to be discovered that inspires you to experience yourself in a new way.

所需的就是已经准备好和可供你获取的觉醒。在每个情况和场景中,有着一个觉醒;一个理解,一个成长等待着被发现来启发你去在全新的方式中体验自己

You can call upon my energies, Archangel Metatron, and ask me to download into and around your being, the surrendering energies for awakening.

你可以呼唤我的能量,请求我把用于觉醒的臣服能量下载到你的存在中

You’ll experience the yellow, orange and violet light. Sit within it. Breathe within it. You may simply wish to engage with the light. You may wish to contemplate areas that require assistance within your being or reality, noticing any inspiration that comes forth.

你会体验黄色、橙色和紫色的光。处于其中。你可能希望与光接洽。你可能希望思考你之内或现实中需要协助的领域,注意到任何出现的灵感

You can dowse your entire being, your entire reality, even the world, with this surrendering energy for awakening.

你可以用这个臣服的能量淹没你的整个存在、整个现实和世界

I am present to serve you. I thank you.

我前来服务你,谢谢

I am Archangel Metatron

我是大天使梅塔特隆

日期:2024年8月25日
来自:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 06:29 , Processed in 0.029794 second(s), 23 queries .