主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-27 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
光之银河联邦-你面对的挑战永远不会白白面对

The best thing about being on Earth is freedoms you are granted. You are granted clean air, nature, oceans, and the sky.  On other plants they have limited air, rock formation, and miss out on the bounty that Earth gives you.  Earth is a beautiful planet that many choose to incarnate on.  The reason you come to Earth is to experience unparalleled adventure, challenge, and obstacles.  Earth is not for the weak.  If you are here on Earth, you had to think long and hard about coming here.  You said I could go for an easy ride, or I can do what I have got to do, and take these hard lessons and get them over with.  I will do it.  I will go to Earth.  And then you said, “Oh Lord help me!”  On the other planets you can have a cake walk.  Communication is easier, the challenges are less severe.  Once you are on Earth you have things you have to do.  You must fall in line, dress appropriately, pay taxes, secure a home, make a living.  It is daunting.

处于地球上最好的事情就是你被赋予了自由、干净的空气、大自然、海洋和天空。在其它星球上,它们的空气和岩石都很有限,没有地球给予你的慷慨。地球是一个美丽的星球,许多人选择化身其中。你来到地球是为了体验无与伦比的冒险、挑战和障碍。地球不适合脆弱的人。如果你在地球上,你必然经过深思熟虑才来的。你说“我可以去进行一个轻松的兜风或者我可以做我必须做的,拾起这些艰难的课程,完成它们。我会做的。我要去地球。”然后你说“天哪,帮帮我!”在其它的星球上,你可以轻松地行走,交流更加容易,挑战更加轻松。一旦你处于地球上,你就有你必须要做的事情。你必须排队、穿着得体、纳税、有房子、谋生。这是令人怯步的

What you choose to do as your income source plays a role in your obligation to live on this planet.  Did you choose a high earning wage or one that barely pays the bills.  What you choose does not inhibit you from having a good life.  You could be rich and miserable.  You could be poor but be filled with joy.  Your job can be changed.  When you sign up for a career by no means do you have to do it for life.  You’re put on this planet to experience difficult obstacles, and job changes constitute a big growth opportunity.  Don’t do something that will make you ill.

你选择做什么,当你的收入来源作为生活在地球上重要的一部分。你选择一个高收入的工作还是勉强维持生计的工作。你的选择并不妨碍你过上美好的生活。你可以既富有又痛苦。你可以既贫穷但充满快乐。你的工作可以改变。当你从事一项职业,绝不意味着你必须一辈子做下去。你是来地球体验艰难的障碍的,工作改变会组成一个巨大的成长机会。不要做会让你生病的事情

The stress you put on your body is not worth it.  If you want to make a change know that it is applauded from up above.  It is you taking control of yourself. You saying I know what is best in my life.  You do not have to make the big dollars.  On the contrary, happiness in your job is far more beneficial to you.  You will live a life calmer, in harmony with your surroundings, and will reap the benefits in other ways.  Pay attention to your moods before and after work.  What is it telling you; I am upset, that was fun, get me out of here, I can’t take it anymore.  We hear it all.  Keep track if it is a one-time thing or a pattern.  If it is a pattern, change.  We hate the agony we see.  People suffering through their days.  The approach you need to take is to look at what you enjoy doing; I want to be outside; I want to be high in the trees.  Absolutely pick something you enjoy doing.  Take the pay cut.  You will launch out of your comfort zone into the unknown and be ever grateful for the challenge.  You are living an authentic life.  Not a prescribed life, but a true to your soul, I am doing this for me, I have to feel authentic life.  For the naysayers screw them.  They are not you.  Anymore nowadays, anything goes.  You will find society is not as strict as it once was.  You want to be a freelance artist, that is more common, and there is a place freelancers can go.  There are more options these days than ever before.  Don’t want to wear the suit then switch careers.  You don’t have to do what your parents did.  You need to do your line of work.  If you have to downsize then downsize. We guarantee your soul will be grateful that you are following your desires.  If you are following your desires, then the change will not feel so harsh.

你给自己身体施加的压力是没有价值的。如果你想要做出改变,知道它受到上方的称赞。是你掌控着自己。你说我知道在我的生命中什么是最美好的。你不需要赚大钱。相反,工作中的快乐对你更有益处。你会拥有一个更加平静的生活,与你的周遭和谐相处,会在其它方式中收获益处。在工作前后留意你的情绪。它在告诉你什么:我很生气,那很有趣,快带我离开这里,我受不了了。我们听到了一切。继续追踪,看看它是一次性的还是一个模式。如果是一个模式,改变。我们并不喜欢我们看到的苦难,人们痛苦地过着自己的日子。你需要采取的方法就是看向你喜欢去做的;我想要出门;我想要爬到树顶。选择你喜欢做的事情。你可以减少薪水。走出自己的舒适地带,进入未知,为挑战深表感激。你过着一个真实的生活。不是一个规定的生活,而是忠于自己的灵魂,我这么做是为了我自己,我要感受真实的生活。对反对者竖中指。他们不是你。现在已经和之前不一样了。你会发现社会不像以前那么严格了。你想要成为一名自由的艺术家,这是再正常不过了,有着一个自由职业者可以去的地方。现在比起之前有着更多的选项。不想要穿西装,你就换工作。你不需要做你的父母在做的。你需要做好你的本职工作。如果你必须裁员,就裁员吧。我们保证你的灵魂会感恩你在跟随自己的渴望。如果你在跟随自己的渴望,那么改变就不会那么残酷

If you don’t know what you want to do, we have this exercise:

如果你不知道你想要做什么,我们有这个练习:

In your spare time I _______________.

在你的业余时间我________

If I had free time today I would _______________.

如果我有空我就________

What did you write down?  Look up careers with the words you wrote down.  Get in alignment with your true nature.  What is your niche?  We need someone in each niche.  There is a purpose to everything.  Want to be an obscure profession, you will find people that need it.  Trust that your own guidance is the best thing given to you as you live on this planet.  It is a hard one to be a human here on Earth.  Just to be able to listen to your own internal thoughts is hard.  They don’t make it easy for you.  You chose to come here.  No one made you come to Earth.  You said I am ready to do this.  I know it will be hard, but I am going to do it.  I have a rough outline of things I need to accomplish in this lifetime.  Whether it be learning trust, navigating change, or setting boundaries.  You chose what you needed.  Use the life of work best suited for you, to complete your lessons.  Don’t go through life with regrets.  Upon your return to the afterlife, you will find that being true to yourself was the best thing you could have done.  The bills will get paid if you follow your heart.  Your heart cannot go wrong.  The comments we are going to hear are, “Easier said than done.”  We didn’t say Earth was easy.  It gives you opportunity to expand your consciousness.  You can do it.  We love you and we will be listening for your hearts to open and for those deep inner conversations within yourself.  Then make it happen.  We leave you with a promise that the challenges you will face will never be wasted.  You are on Earth.  Goodnight.

你会写下什么?用你写下的词来寻找职业。与你的本性对齐。你称心的工作是什么?我们需要每个人处于自己称心的位置。一切都有一个目标。想要从事一个默默无闻的职业,你会发现有人需要它。相信你自己的指引是你在地球上时会给予自己的最好的东西。在地球上做人是很难。能够聆听自己内心的想法会很难。你选择来到这里。没人逼你。你说你准备好了前来。我知道这会是很难的,但我要去。我有着一个需要在此生完成之事的大概轮廓。无论是学习信任、驾驭改变还是设定界限。你选择你需要的。使用最适合你的工作来完成你的课程。不要带着遗憾度过一生。在你返回精神层面后,你会发现忠于自己是你可以做的最棒的事情。如果你跟随你的心,账单会被支付。你的心不会出错。我们会听到的评论是“说起来容易做起来难”。我们没有说地球是容易的。它给予了你机会去扩张意识。你可以做到。我们爱你,我们会支持你的心敞开,聆听内心深处的对话。然后让它发生。我们向你保证,你面对的挑战永远不会白白面对。你在地球上。晚安

日期:2024年8月24日
来自:Krista Energeticleigh
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 06:32 , Processed in 0.032917 second(s), 25 queries .