主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-24 08:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿达玛-不要前前后后

I’m delighted to be here with you once again.

我很高兴再次前来

We’re all celebrating. Why are we celebrating? Because we’re seeing the evolution of the planet;  we’re seeing the evolution of some of you; we’re seeing the journey of ascension more and more full of people , completing your own journeys.  Without really asking themselves what they will find.

我们都在庆祝。为什么在庆祝?因为我们看到了地球的进化;我们看到了你们一些人的进化;我们看到了越来越多的人踏上扬升之旅,完成自己的旅程,而没有问自己到底会找到什么

That’s not the preoccupation at the moment. The preoccupation is simply to get there; to be ready.

这不是当务之急。当务之急是到达那里,做好准备

Each day that passes, within your dimension, can be considered a step forward towards the Light or not. It depends a lot on what you build each day. It depends on what you live, what you emanate, what you contribute to the Whole. I would say that there is no point in planning. “Today I’ll do this. Tomorrow I’ll do that”, because everything is changeable. And what’s around you is very strong.  Your surroundings are still very strong.  

每一天的过去,都可以被视为朝向光的一个步伐,或者不。取决于你每天都建立了什么。取决于你在活出、散发、贡献给集体什么。我想说去计划是没有意义的。“今天我做这个,明天我做那个”,因为一切都是可以改变的。你周围的一切非常强大。你的周遭依旧非常强大

So it’s up to you to always be vigilant, to always be aware of what you think, what you say and how you act. It’s these 3 points that can create that step, which corresponds to today or not. And, unfortunately, it can also create a step backwards, if the disequilibrium is too great.

所以取决于你要不要总是保持警觉,总是意识到你在想、说什么以及是如何在行为的。这三个点会创造与今天相匹配的步伐,或者不会。不幸的是,它也会创造后退,如果失衡实在太大

That’s why, my dear brothers, the journey is so difficult. moving forward is rare. Because in fact, to move forward, you need: attention, love, dedication, heart, and many other skills, so as not to get caught up in your surroundings. Then yes, you can move forward effectively.

所以,亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,旅程是困难的。前进是罕见的。因为事实上,要前进,你需要:注意力、爱、奉献、用心以及许多其它的能力,这样就不会陷入周遭。然后是的, 你可以有效地前进

No, I’m not going to say that most of the time you go backwards. No, you don’t; you stay in the same place. Because at some moments you are able to jump forward, but then you take a step back. So you keep moving back and forth, back and forth, almost all day long.

不,我不会说大多数情况下你都在倒退。不,你没有;你待在相同的地方。因为在一些时刻你能够前进,但然后你后退了。所以你不断前前后后,就这样一整天

So you might ask me: “What do you do to get ahead? Isolate yourself from the world? Go into a dark room and stay there. No contact, no communication, no doing anything?” No, that’s not the way. It would be very easy for me to come here and say: Look, create a room, put food and water in it and stay there, isolated from the world. It would work if you were monks; if you went into a meditative state and stayed there for 24 hours. Then you would make several quantum leaps along the way. But you’re not.

所以你可能会问我:“要怎么做才能前进?与世界隔绝?进入一间黑暗的房间,待在那里。不接触,不聊天,不做任何事情?”不,这不是道路。让我来对你说“看,创造一个房间,带上食物和水并待在那里,与世隔绝”是容易的。如果你是和尚,如果你想要24小时都冥想,这会是有用的。然后你会在这个过程中做出几个巨大的飞跃。但你不是

So what would be the point of staying inside a closed room if your mind would be outside? It would be thinking, acting, working, judging, just as you do when you’re going about your daily life. So this is not the way. So, “What is the way? Teach us. What’s the way forward? Instead of staying in this constant coming and going?”.

如果你的思想在外面,那么待在一个封闭的房间里又有什么意义?你还是会思考、行为、工作、评判,就像你日常生活中所做的。所以这不是道路。所以,什么是道路?教教我们。什么是前进的道路?而不是待在这个持续的来来去去之中?

The way is to live every moment emanating love. But not the love you proclaim. It’s emanating the unconditional love He,yes ,is capable of constantly moving you forward. It’s loving yourself above all else. It’s taking care of yourself. It’s making yourself happy, before trying to make someone else happy. It’s looking at the world and seeing the beauty in it; not the problems; not the violence; not the negative energies.

道路就是时时刻刻散发爱。但不是你所说的爱。而是无条件的爱,是的,它能够持续推动你前进。这是爱自己胜过一切。这是照顾好自己。这是在让别人开心之前先让自己开心。这是看向世界并看到其中的美丽;不是问题;不是暴力;不是消极的能量

Because these are all distractions. All this causes you to lose your way and come back again and again. So it’s about always looking ahead and seeing the beauty in everything.So, play, sing, smile, hug, speak sweet words. Live the positive feelings. Forget the other person. Don’t want to live the other person’s journey. Look at your own journey. You often lose points by getting in the way of other people’s journeys. Everyone needs to look at yourself at this moment.

因为这些都是干扰。它们会导致你迷失方向,一次又一次返回。所以这是关于总是向前看,看到一切之中的美丽。所以,玩耍,歌唱,微笑,拥抱,述说甜蜜的话语。积极地生活。不要去过他人的旅程。看向你自己的旅程。你经常插手他人的旅程而失去了自己的路线。每个人现在需要看向自己

Take care of others with love. Do everything with love. Live with love. Without worrying about what will come in return. Trusting that if you are walking a way of love, you will only reap flowers; you willn’t reap thorns. The flowers will be immune to the thorns. This is the secret to the journey. This is the secret to movement, to moving forward, to going more and more towards the Light.

伴随着爱照顾他人。伴随着爱做一切事情。带着爱生活。不要操心会有什么回报。相信,如果你行走爱的道路,你只会收获花朵;你不会收获荆棘。花朵不会被荆棘影响。这是旅程的奥秘。这是前进运动、更多朝向光的奥秘

Pay attention, to what you think, feel, speak and act. Only with great attention are you able to move forward; When the other person attacks you, for whatever reason, when the other person tries to throw you off equilibrium, breathe deeply. Fill yourself with Light and surround him in Light.  That’s enough. This will make you destroy any and all feelings that would arise in you towards the other person.

留意你的想法、感受、话语和行为。只有全神贯注,你才能前进;当别人攻击你,不管是什么原因,当别人试图让你失衡,深呼吸。让自己充满光,被光包裹。这就足够了。这会让你摧毁任何你对那个人升起的感受

Learn to emanate Light to everyone. Look at the person and see them as a ball of Light. That’s all. You’ll be doing good for each other and you’ll always be in equilibrium. Easy, isn’t it? I know you’ll respond that it’s not. But start practicing.

学会把光散发给每个人。看向这个人,视他们为光球。仅此而已。你就会为别人做很有意义的事情,你总是会处于平衡。很简单,是不是?我知道你会说不。但去开始练习吧

We all do these techniques, even here in the Fifth Dimension. Because we’re often not here. We lower our vibrations to help the planet. And it’s necessary to keep ourselves in equilibrium.

我们都在做这些练习,即使在五维。因为我们经常不在这里。我们降低自己的振动来帮助地球。有必要保持我们自己的平衡

So, be attentive, always. And I assure you: you will be able to move forward.

所以,总是留意。我向你保证:你能够前进

日期:2024年8月20日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 07:00 , Processed in 0.029510 second(s), 22 queries .