12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-19 09:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-沉默的大多数

The power of silence

沉默的力量

JJK: Is there a “silent majority”? Is the tipping point related to this “silent majority” speaking out? I often have the impression that a lot more people are fed up with the system, i.e. the lies of the media, the incompetence of politicians or the stupidity of “experts”, than is apparent at first glance! But you don’t hear them because they suffer in silence, usually because they simply don’t know a way out. What if this silent majority stands up? Is that what we are waiting for and what ultimately matters?

管道:是否存在着“沉默的大多数”?临界点是否与这个“沉默的大多数”开口说话有关?我经常产生一个印象—越来越多的人在厌倦这个系统,也就是媒体的谎言,政客的无能或“专家”的愚蠢。但你听不到他们说话,因为他们在沉默中痛苦着,通常是因为他们不知道一条出路。如果沉默的大多数站起来会怎样?这是我们在等待的吗?是最最重要的吗?

MASTER ST. GERMAIN: It is not necessary to wait for the silent majority to develop their power, because even a silent majority has power and effectiveness. It is a mistake to regard the silence of many people as consent or as powerlessness that cannot be overcome. A silent protest can have much more impact than all the demonstrations in the world put together.

圣哲曼:没有必要等待沉默的大多数去发展他们的力量,因为即使是沉默的大多数也有着力量和效力。去把许多人的沉默视为赞同或者无法克服的无力是错误的。一个无声的抗议会比世上所有的示威活动加在一起更有影响力

You just have to do it right, and doing it right means no longer participating in the system wherever possible. Opting out in daily life is what matters.

你只需把它做对,做对意味着不再参与系统。在日常生活中选择退出才是最重要的

JJK: Many people now have major existential worries. People are slowly but surely being deprived of everything. The financial hardships are also serious in our part of the world and more and more people simply cannot afford to live. Of course, I am aware that certain forces are deliberately driving this system up the wall, that they are deliberately starving people just so that in the end they will accept any new measure, no matter how inhumane. At some point, people become so soft that they only have one thing in mind: to somehow survive! This is the speculation of those forces that still believe they have a tight grip on people and the world. I am well aware of that.

管道:许多人现在有着重大的生存担忧。人们在缓慢但明确地被剥夺一切。经济困难在我们这里也很严重,越来越多的人无法生活下去。当然,我知道某些势力在故意把人民逼上绝路,他们故意让人民挨饿,这样最终人们就会接纳任何新的措施,无论多么不人道。在某个点,人们会变得非常软弱,他们脑子里只有一件事:设法生存下去!这是那些依旧认为自己掌控着世界和人民的势力所推断的。我很清楚这一点

My question is:

我的问题是:

People who are constantly struggling to survive have no way of getting out of the system, as they can no longer participate in it anyway. What is the solution here?

那些不断为生存挣扎的人没有办法摆脱这个系统,他们已经不能再参与其中了。解决方案是什么?

The crux of the matter

问题的关键

MASTER ST. GERMAIN: Your view is incomplete. Because someone who – for the reasons you mentioned – can no longer participate in the system is open to change. Those who have nothing left to lose take risks and dare to do things that would be unimaginable under normal circumstances. This is what the old rulers of the system are counting on. They rely on the fact that the dispossessed and disenfranchised are easy to control and will accept any risk for their survival. They are counting on the “New World Order”, with all the inhumanity it entails, being accepted and embraced by the people in the end. That is the crux of the matter, because:

圣哲曼:你的观点是不完整的。因为某个无法再参与系统的人—出于你提到的原因—在向改变敞开。那些一无所有的人在冒险,敢于去做正常情况下难以想象的事情。这就是系统的旧统治者所指望的。他们依赖于被剥夺财产和公民权利的人能够被轻松控制、会为了自己的生存接纳任何的风险这一事实。他们指望着“新世界秩序”,伴随着它带来的所有不人道,最终都会被人们接纳。这就是问题的关键,因为:

The silent majority will precisely reject this final act of enslavement. The people will wake up en masse at the right moment and say NO, HOLD IT and STOP unmistakably! Not on our watch!

沉默的大多数恰恰会拒绝这个最后的奴役行为。人们会在正确的时间苏醒并说不,休想在我们的眼皮底下搞事情

Everything is aimed at this grandiose moment in mankind’s contemporary history!

一切瞄准了人类当代历史中的这个宏伟时刻

This is what you need to assess and anticipate in order to keep your nerve and persevere.

这是你需要评估和预测的,以便保持勇气和毅力

The dark elites are counting on a maltreated mankind giving in in the end. This is a gross miscalculation, because even if this is very much in line with the pattern of past eras, we are living in a completely different quality of time today.

黑暗精英指望着被虐待的人类最终屈服。这是一个严重的错误估计,因为即使这与过去时代的模式非常一致,我们现在生活在完全不同的时代

For years, the silent majority has been supplied with impulses of enlightenment by the divine light of the CENTRAL SUN. This was the preparation for what is now coming: the awakening of the part of mankind necessary for ascension.

多年来,沉默的大多数被提供了中央太阳的光子带来的启蒙脉冲。这也是为现在正在到来的东西做准备:扬升所需的那部分人类的觉醒

What precedes these days is that more and more people are voluntarily leaving the system or are being forced to leave.

现在的情况是,越来越多的人自愿离开系统或者被迫离开

Both act as amplifiers for the clarifying processes that are necessary for ascension.

两者都作为扬升所需的净化过程的放大器服务

JJK: We experienced this in Austria when the government introduced the covid vaccine. People had already taken to the barricades beforehand, but once this madness was introduced, there was no stopping them. I saw people at the covid demonstrations who had probably never been to a demonstration in their entire lives.

管道:在澳大利亚,当政府引入新冠疫苗的时候我们就体验过这些了。人们被带到了事先准备好的隔离房中,但一旦这个疯狂发生,就无法阻止它们了。我看到新冠示威游行中出现了可能一辈子都没参加过示威活动的人

Was this already a foretaste of the “silent majority”, who suddenly showed their colors loudly?

这是否预示着“沉默的大多数”会突然大声亮出自己的颜色?

MASTER ST. GERMAIN: This was the overture for what now follows.

圣哲曼:这是接下来到来之物的序曲

For the Silent Ones are indeed a majority and this power will make nonsense of all the plans of the dark elites. The timeline towards which the new mankind is moving has been shaped for decades, shaped by people who have experienced a touch with the light of the CENTRAL SUN and have slowly transformed themselves inwardly as a result.

因为沉默者确实是大多数,这个力量会把所有黑暗精英的计划变得毫无意义。新人类在走向的时间线几十年前就被塑造了,被中央太阳的光触碰到了的人塑造,因此也从内在慢慢被改变

Now these sleeping giants are gradually waking up or are being woken up by the storms of the time. This tips the scales and turns the game in the end.

现在,这些沉睡的巨人正在渐渐苏醒或者被时代的风暴唤醒。这动摇了天平,决定了游戏的输赢

GOD’s plan for the earth is its ascension and not its downfall! Internalize this deep in your hearts! Pay no attention to the doubters or your own doubts!

神的计划是让地球扬升,不是堕落!在内心深处记住这一点。不要关注怀疑者或者你自己的怀疑

Will there be a collective awakening?

会有一个集体觉醒吗?

JJK: In other words, although I keep realizing how numb the people I meet in my daily life are, there will be a collective awakening.

管道:换句话说,尽管我不断意识到我在日常生活中遇见的人有多麻木,还是会有一个集体觉醒

MASTER ST. GERMAIN: To the extent that it is necessary for the ascension, the awakening of the human collective will take place. The fact that many people have chosen a different path and will not awaken in this time of grace remains unaffected. However, the mass awakening will also be recognizable as such.

圣哲曼:在某种程度上,这是扬升所需的,集体的觉醒会发生。事实上,许多人已经选择了一条不同的道路,不会在这个恩典的时刻苏醒。无论如何,大规模觉醒也被认为是这样的

What has already become apparent in some countries during the covid pandemic is becoming visible: The silent majority is ending its silence!

在一些国家,在新冠期间已经变得很明显的是:沉默的大多数正在结束沉默

JJK: It feels like we’re on the verge of this “grand finale”?

管道:这感觉起来像是我们处于大结局的边缘?

MASTER ST. GERMAIN: Imminently, yes! The year 2024 will set the course. Towards the end of next year, the victory of the light will be felt for the first time and come within reach. So it is and so be it!

圣哲曼:马上,是的!2024会确定方向。到达明年年底,光的胜利会被有史以来第一次感受到,并且触手可及。就是如此

I am on earth, I am among you today.

今天我在地球上,我处于你们之中

In complete love

MASTER ST. GERMAIN

在完全的爱中,圣哲曼

日期:2024年8月15日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-12 11:05 , Processed in 0.023774 second(s), 25 queries .