主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-15 08:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-你无法再隐藏

Today I just want to bring more Light to the egregore, formed yesterday during the Portal.

今天我只是想要把更多的光带给大家,昨天的门户所形成

Each one of you is surrounded by this bubble of Pink Light, of much Love and light. Try to keep this energy around you. Stay calm, tranquil. Don’t give in to bad feelings. Enjoy this moment. Three days go by quickly. And soon, you’ll be able to go back to your little fights, habits, and vices. So make an effort to stay as balanced as possible.

你们每个人都被这个粉色的光之泡泡包裹着,充满了爱与光。试着把这个能量保留在你周围。保持平静。不要屈服于糟糕的感受。享受这个时刻。三天时间过的很快。很快,你能够返回到你小小的争吵、习惯、恶习中。所以尽量保持平衡

The Light that has arrived and continues to arrive through this portal is a powerful Light. It is a Light that expands consciousness and hearts. And as consciousness expands, as hearts expand, everything that imprisons them; everything that holds them back; everything that prevents them from moving forward, is destroyed. And of course, with this, new situations appear. New paths open up. New choices, new opportunities.

通过这个门户到来的能量是强大的光。它会扩张意识和心灵。随着意识扩张,随着心扩张,束缚它们的一切,阻碍它们的一切,妨碍它们前进的一切,会被摧毁。当然,因此,新的情况出现。新的道路打开。新的选择,新的机会

However, we cannot forget that it is as if you opened the closets, the drawers, of your mind and heart. And everything that was kept inside, that you did not want to think about, did not want to resolve, did not want to face, will be exposed. Because the closets no longer exist. The drawers were destroyed by this Light.

无论如何,我们不能忘记,这就好像你打开了头脑和心灵的衣柜和抽屉。藏在里面的一切,你不想要去想的,不想要去解决的,不想要去面对的,会暴露出来。因为衣柜不再存在。抽屉已被光摧毁

So, many may even realize that after this great Portal, many problems will appear. Problems that you thought you had solved, but that come back to haunt you again. I hope that at this point in the journey you already understand that you did nothing wrong. Everything is simply exposed, to be looked at and dealt with.

因此,很多人会意识到在这个门户过后,许多问题出现了。你认为你已经解决的问题,但再次回来纠缠你。我希望在你旅程的这个点,你已经明白你没有做错什么。一切只是在被暴露,被看向和处理

Everything that was stored cannot go to the Fifth Dimension. It needs to be transmuted into Love, into forgiveness, into well-made decisions. So that, little by little, you can evolve. And get closer and closer to the Light and the Fifth Dimension.

一切被储藏起来的东西无法前往五维。它需要被转化成爱、宽恕、精心的决定。这样,一点一点地,你可以进化。更加接近光和五维

So, face everything that comes, not with anger; not with contempt; do not put it aside. Because since there are no more drawers or cabinets, you run the risk of tripping over them and falling. And falling badly, even hurting yourself. No, no, I’m not saying it will be a physical fall; it will be a fall in the heart, in the mind. Because that problem will not go away. You will no longer be able to keep it stored away, to think about it later. It will be there, dancing in front of you, provoking you, so that you will look at it and pay attention to it.

所以,面对前来的一切,不要伴随着愤怒和轻蔑;不要把它搁置一边。因为已经没有衣柜和抽屉,你就有被它们绊倒的风险。大摔一跤,甚至伤到自己。不,我不是在说会是一个物理上的摔跤;它会是心中的,头脑中的。因为那个问题不会消失。你无法再把它藏起来,以后再去想它。它会在那,在你面前跳舞,挑逗你,这样你会看向它,关注到它

This is how it will be, as many of you will. The Light that will be arriving in these three days will be able to dissolve millennia-old ties; deep ties of your souls. Feelings that may come and that you will not understand. A sudden anger, and you will not understand what it is, nor from whom. An exacerbated hatred; also without knowing what or from whom. And what to do at this moment?

就是这样,你们许多人会体验到。这三天会到来的光会溶解千年之久的结;你灵魂深处的结。感受会到来,你不会理解。会突然发怒,你会无法理解那是什么,或来自谁。加剧的憎恨;不知道是什么或来自谁,不知道此刻该做什么?

Call on us. Ask for our help. So that we can help you transmute these feelings that you don’t understand what they are. There is no one to ask for forgiveness. So what can you do? Only we can help you. So ask for our help. And we will be ready immediately to help you. To overcome each moment of this.

呼唤我们。请求我们的帮助。这样我们可以帮助你转化这些你不明白是什么的感受。不知道向谁去请求宽恕。所以你可以做什么?只有我们可以帮助你。所以请求我们的帮助。我们会立刻来帮助你。克服这些时刻

I would say, my sons and daughters, that many of you have gone through very strange moments. And you will have the exact feeling of what that moment is like. Do not be afraid. Do not judge yourself. Do not hate yourself. This is not the time for that. This is the time for forgiveness. It is time to look at that scene and ask for forgiveness. Because today you realize and understand that you would never do that again. But at that time, at that time, in that situation, it was what you thought was best. Are you there to judge yourself? No, you are here in another time, in another era, in another society, in another moment.

我会说,孩子们,你们许多人经历过非常奇怪的时刻。你会再次拥有那个时刻的感受。不要害怕。不要评判自己。不要恨自己。这是宽恕的时间。这是看向场景并请求宽恕的时间。因为今天你意识到并明白你再也不会那样做了。但在那个时候,那个情况中,那是你认为最好的方法。你现在是在评判自己吗?不,你现在处于其它的时间、时代、社会中

So there is no judgment. There can be no judgment. There is only forgiveness. So, when these three days are over, it doesn’t matter what comes up. It doesn’t matter whether you see it or not, whether you dream it or not, whether you feel it or not. It doesn’t matter. Whatever reaction you have that you can’t identify, ask for our help. Immediately, we will clear it all and that energy will go away. And it will be one more burden that you will leave behind.

所以没有评判,不能有评判。只有宽恕。所以,当这三天结束,不管什么出现,不管你看到它与否,无论你梦到它与否,无论你感到它与否,无论你有什么你无法识别的反应,请求我们的帮助。立刻,我们会来清理一切,能量会离去。你会放下又一个负担

This is the purpose of Light. It is not to bring problems. The purpose of Light is to show the points that still need to be addressed and that are impeding the path forward. The more Light there is, the more exposed they become. And they may all come out at once. Because you have kept a lot of things. You kept them so that you would not forget, so that if one day it happened again, you would not make the same mistakes. But that energy remained there, stored away. And today it no longer makes sense.

这就是光的目标。不是带来问题。光的目标是展示依旧需要处理以及阻碍前进道路的点。越多的光进入,它们就会被越多地暴露。它们可能会一次性都出来。因为你保留了很多东西。你保留它们,这样你就不会忘记,这样有一天,如果它再次发生,你就不会犯相同的错误。但那个能量留在了那里。今天,它不再有意义

Then it will come to the surface for you to release. And I promise you, each and every one of you: that after the storm you will have sunny and beautiful days. Because a lot of weight will be left behind. Many problems will be solved. Oh, and I can’t help but remind you that new problems will appear. Because unfortunately, when you solve some, you gain new ones.

然后它会来到表面被你释放。我向你们每个人保证:在风暴过后,你会拥有阳光明媚的日子。因为很多重担会被放下。许多问题会被解决。哦,我还想要提醒你,新的问题会出现。因为不幸的是,当你解决一些问题,你会获得新的问题

But according to the path, according to the heart, they will be easy to solve, because you have the conscience today, and you know exactly what stance to take. No clashes, no discussions, no fights. The solution to problems must always go through Love; through the delicate way of speaking; through the gentle way of expressing yourself; through the sweet way of exposing the problem. Not through attacks. Not through pointing fingers. Remember, when you point a finger, four will turn to you.

但根据道路、心,它们会很容易解决,因为你今天有了良知,你知道该采取什么立场。没有冲突,没有讨论,没有战斗。问题的解决方案必须通过爱、微妙的说话方式到来。通过温柔地自我表达、通过甜蜜地暴露问题。不是通过攻击、指责。记住,当你伸出一根手指指别人,四根手指指着你

So, learn how to do it. And the new problems will disappear. Because you already know how to deal with them, you have already learned. And for those who answer me, who have not learned yet, I will only have one answer. If you are a beginner on the path, hurry up; hurry up to learn. Because time is passing, and very quickly. If you are already an old hand and have not yet learned, I would tell you to stop judging yourself. Your ego is still huge. That is why you cannot do it. Because you judge yourself too much. And why? Because you still judge others. You do everything you should not do. So the path becomes increasingly difficult for you. But I will tell you the same thing I said a moment ago: Hurry up, because time is passing quickly.

所以,学习如何去做。新的问题会消失。因为你已经知道如何处理它们,你已经学会。对于那些回应我,还没有学会的人,我只有一个答案。如果你是道路上的新人,加把劲;加紧学习。因为时间在流逝,很快。如果你已经是一个老手,还没有学会,我告诉你停止评判自己。你的小我依旧巨大。所以你无法做到。因为你太多地评判自己。为什么?因为你依旧评判他人。你做了你不应该去做的。所以道路变得越来越难。但我会告诉你我刚刚说过的“加把劲,时间在飞逝”

So, my sons and daughters, stay in this energy for these three days. Stay away, as much as possible, from those who take you out of balance. Put yourself inside a cocoon. Remember, you are powerful beings. Create a cocoon around yourself; so that no one sees you; so that no one remembers you; so that no one has any feelings towards you. But know how to live in these moments.

所以,孩子们,处于这个能量中三天。尽可能远离让你失衡的人。把自己放到茧中。记住,你是强大的存在。在自己周围创造一个茧。这样没人可以看到你;这样没人记得你;这样没人对你有任何感觉。但知道如何在这些时刻生活

Don’t feel sad or abandoned, because you have us by your side. And there are many of us, and you can talk to us all the time. You won’t be alone or without company.

不要感到悲伤或被抛弃,因为你有我们在你身边。我们有很多人,你可以随时跟我们交谈。你不会是一个人或没有陪伴

Seek the path, seek the way. But stay within the Light, in these next three days.

寻找道路。但处于光中,在这接下来的三天

日期:2024年8月10日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-12 11:08 , Processed in 0.056432 second(s), 25 queries .