主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-14 10:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
更高议会-停止贴标签

Humans have mastered the art of labeling. Like a wine connoisseur who takes a glass of wine and begins to study it. It is rich, it is fruity, it is solid… when I like it or I don’t, would have sufficed.

人类已经精通了贴标签的艺术。就像一个葡萄酒鉴赏家,拿起一杯酒,开始研究它。它很浓郁,有水果味,有点硬…不管我喜不喜欢它,这已经足够

There is this and then there is my experience of this and I either like it or don’t.

这是我对它的体验,我要么喜欢,要么不喜欢

The universe is held together by focus, the same kind of focus you give to someone you love. The creator is focused with unconditional love upon this universe, holding it together in pure thought. You can be like the Source within you is, and focus on what you love with purity of thought, without judgment, which equals resistance every time.

宇宙被专注维系在一起的,就像你对心爱的人那种专注。造物主伴随着无条件的爱专注于这个宇宙,在纯粹的想法中维系它。你可以和内在的源头一样,伴随着纯粹的想法,不带评判(这相当于抗拒)来专注于你喜爱的东西

Judgment is resistance because in your judgment you are saying this thing should not be. But is, means exists, and if something exists then it is valid, it belongs in existence.

评判就是抗拒,因为在评判之中,你就是说这个东西不应该存在。但它存在着,如果某个东西存在着,那么它是有效的

There is I AM and then there is fear, tension, resistance, love, joy, laughter and it is always you choosing which to experience, to focus on, to talk about.

有着“我是”,然后有着恐惧、紧张、抗拒、爱、喜悦、欢笑,总是由你来选择体验、专注、谈论什么

There is this, the weather, the bottle, the table, the sun, the tv, whatever it is, and then there is your experience of that, and your preference as a result that says, I like it or not. It is not that anything is this or that, these are your judgments of it.

有着天气、瓶子、桌子、太阳、电视,无论是什么,然后有着你对它的体验,你的偏好决定了你喜不喜欢它。并不是说任何东西就是这个或那个,这些都是你对它的评判

Everything is, and Source is everything, therefore it is all pure 100% potential. Neither good nor bad. You assign these meanings and you have become a master of labeling things as good or bad, as this or that.

源头就是一切,因此一切都是纯粹100%的潜能。既不好也不坏。你赋予了它们意义,你成为了把事物标签为好或坏,这个或那个的大师

So you let everything be as it is. You let everything be, period. Because it is all neutral, all complete with every single meaning you can give it. It is all of it. Why not drop the labels by now and begin to simply pay attention to your preferences. I like this or I don’t, without demonizing it, without trying to push it out of existence.

所以让一切顺其自然吧。让一切成为。因为一切都是中性的,都被配备了你给予它的每一个意义。为什么不放下标签,开始关注你的偏好。我喜欢这个或者我不喜欢,不要妖魔化它,不要试图把它推出存在

Every experience you have, without exception, is giving you choice, the opportunity to choose and make your preferences. When you get sick, you immediately know you prefer health. When you trip, you immediately know you prefer to be stable. When you see blurry, you immediately know you prefer clarity. When you feel uneasy, you immediately know you prefer ease.

你的每一个体验,无一例外,在给予你选择,给予你机会去选择和做出自己的喜好。当你生病,你立刻知道你喜欢健康。当你绊倒,你立刻知道你喜欢稳定。当你视力模糊,你立刻知道你喜欢清晰。当你感到不安,你立刻知道你喜欢安逸

You can be like a master right now, and begin to pay attention to what is present, and begin to make preferences from these experiences. No need to go backward and dig for problems to solve. No need to fix the world. You just need to pay attention every moment to what is available and make your preferences. This doesn’t feel good, sound good, look good, taste good, to me, so I now know immediately what I prefer. And in that, I have just launched a preference and I know the universe is answering every bit of that. So you let it go and give yourself credit for making a choice.

你现在就可以像个大师,开始关注当下,开始从这些体验中得出喜好。不需要往回走,挖掘出问题来解决。不需要修复世界。你只需关注每个时刻可供你获取的东西,并做出你的喜好。这个感觉起来不好,听起来不错,看起来不错,尝起来不错,所以我现在立刻就知道我喜欢什么。在此之中,我刚刚做出了一个喜好,我知道宇宙在回应我的每一个点滴。所以放手,相信自己去做出一个选择

Everything is and everything is valid and you are the one making the choice. What keeps you stuck in this environment is your focus on the unwanted, unwanted from your point of view, not knowing, the very thing that is unwanted to you is wanted by another. So you waste time, energy, attention on things of no importance to you, rather than be like a master and turn around by saying no thank you, and look for that which you do prefer, so you can finally enjoy your life.

一切都是有效的,你是在做出选择的人。让你困在这个环境中的东西是你专注于不想要的,在你视角中不想要的,其实是别人想要的。所以你浪费时间、精力去专注于对你来说不重要的东西,而不是像大师一样,通过说“不用了,谢谢”来转过身,寻找你喜欢的,这样你可以享受你的生活

You came for these choices, for these preferences. It is not the choice that is wrong, it is the judgment that justifies the choice that is unnecessary. I like this person or I don’t, without the need to explain further, and assign them labels from my point of view. I like coffee or I don’t, without having to push coffee off the menu. In like manner, I like white or I don’t, without having to resist that experience.

你是为了选择而来的,为了这些喜好而来的。并不是选择是错误的,只是正义化选择的评判是不必要的。我喜欢这个人或者我不喜欢,你不需要进一步解释,就要从你的视角给他们贴标签。我喜欢咖啡或者我不喜欢,你不需要把咖啡从菜单上删除。在同样的方式中,我喜欢白的或者我不喜欢,你不需要抗拒那个体验

日期:2024年8月10日
来自:Nadina Boun
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-11 08:51 , Processed in 0.081202 second(s), 24 queries .