12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-14 08:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-不要再抗拒爱的流动

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你

Although it is difficult, at times, to imagine, the Divine and your angels are always attempting to steer you on the path of greatest ease and joy.  We never steer you toward “tough lessons.” We never steer you towards challenges to overcome. Like nature itself, guiding a river on the easiest course, we attempt to help you avoid obstacles and go around them as easily as possible. Even if you find yourself at what appears to be a “dead end,” we try to help you raise your vibration so you can be elevated above apparent circumstances.
尽管,有时候,很难想象神和天使们总是在试图把你引向最大轻盈和喜悦的道路。我们永远不会把你引向艰难的课程。我们永远不会把你引向挑战。就像大自然,指引着一条河行走最轻松的路线,我们试图帮助你避开障碍,尽可能轻松地绕过它们。即使你发现自己处于看起来的“死胡同”,我们在试图帮助你提升振动,这样你可以超越表面上的情况

All your tough situations and lessons result from only one thing—resistance to love. Thankfully, it often takes quite a lot of repeated resistance before you feel the effects of blocking the love and life force that is always trying to flow in your life.  When we speak of resistance, we are not talking about intellectually saying, “I do not want what I want,” instead, we are talking about all the tiny thoughts, fears, doubts, focuses, and conversations that oppose what you want.
你所有的困境和课程只来自一个东西—对爱的抗拒。值得庆幸的是,在你感到“阻挡总是试图在你生活中流动的爱与生命力造成的影响”之前,通常需要经历相当多的一再抗拒。当我们述说抗拒,我们不是在说智力上讲“我不想要我想要的”,而是,我们在说所有反对你想要之物的小小想法、恐惧、怀疑、专注和对话

For example, say you want to heal from a physical condition.  You might have a lot of very well-supported reasons why you cannot heal.  In the 3D paradigm of reality, these could all be true. Perhaps they are even supported by your physical medicine and science.  However, in the paradigm of energy, a new vibration creates a new physical reality. You can change your vibration at any time, and the moment you do so, your cells begin to respond.
比如,说你想要疗愈某个身体状况。你也许拥有很多非常有根据的理由来解释为什么你无法疗愈。在3D范式中,这些东西可以是真实的。也许它们都会被医学和科学支持。无论如何,在能量范式中,一个新的振动会创造一个新的物理现实。你可以随时改变你的振动,当你这么做,你的细胞开始回应

Not a single one of you who has a physical problem would say to the universe, “No, I don’t want to heal.”  This is not the type of resistance we are talking about.  We are talking about resisting the flow of love.
你们没有一个拥有身体问题的人会对宇宙说“不,我不想要疗愈。”这不是我们在谈论的抗拒类型。我们是在说抗拒爱的流动

The Divine whispers, “You can heal,” but if you’re focused on a diagnosis that says you cannot, your energy is running contrary to the love the Divine is offering. Without meaning to, you are resisting love. A more loving thought would be, “God, I want to heal. Thank you. Let me know what to do and when.” Then, focus on anything you can enjoy right now. Surrender to love.
神低语着“你可以疗愈”,但如果你专注于一个述说着你无法疗愈的诊断,你的能量会与神在提供的爱背道而驰无意中,你在抗拒爱。一个更有爱的想法会是“神,我想要疗愈。谢谢你。让我知道该怎么做,以及什么时候去做。”然后,专注于任何你现在可以享受的东西。臣服于爱

The Divine whispers, “I can guide you,” but if you are focused on the fact that you don’t know what to do, you are resisting this love. Far better to tell yourself, “When I don’t know how God does.” Surrender to love.
神低语着“我可以指引你。”但如果你专注于你不知道该怎么做的事实,你就在抗拒这个爱。最好去告诉自己“当我不知道神如何会去做。”臣服于爱

The Divine wants to help you. You feel a strong desire to rest, but you feel you must research treatments. That is resisting love. You could instead surrender to love, take a nap, and wake up with guided clarity.
神想要帮助你。你感到强烈的休息渴望,但你觉得你必须研究治疗方案。这就是抗拒爱。你可以去臣服于爱,打个盹,伴随着清晰的指引醒来

While the Divine is sending you signals of hope, inspiration, guidance, and possibility, these other fearful thoughts and focuses, no matter how true in the 3D world, run contrary to the flow that is trying to assist you.
当神发送你希望、灵感、指引和可能性的信号,其它充满恐惧的想法和专注,无论在3D世界多么真实,都与试图协助你的流动背道而驰

Every time you complain about not having what you want, you are resting the flow, trying to get you there. Every time you explain the reasons why you can’t have what you want or haven’t had what you want, you are blocking the flow, trying to guide you there. Every time you doubt you will have what you want, you are resisting the love trying to assist you.  All of these things are quite human. There is no judgment about any of them. Nonetheless, they block you from receiving the love and assistance that wants to flow into your reality.
每一次你抱怨没有得到你想要的,你在抗拒试图带你前往那里的流动。每一次你解释为什么无法拥有你想要的或者还未拥有你想要的,你就在阻挡试图指引你前往那里的流动。每一次你怀疑自己是否能够得到你想要的,你就在抗拒试图协助你的爱。所有这些东西都很人类。我们不会对此有什么评判。不管怎样,它们阻碍了你去接收想要流入你现实的爱与协助

So instead of speaking words of resistance—”I can’t. I don’t. I can’t afford. I don’t know how. It has never happened and probably won’t. I’m not worthy. I’m being tested., and so forth—” speak words that bestow blessings upon yourself.
所以与其述说抗拒的话语—“我无法,我不能,我负担不起,我不知道如何去做。它从未发生过,这次也不会发生。我不值得。我在受到考验等等”。去述说祝福自己的话语

I don’t know how, but God does.
我不知道如何去做,但神知道

I can’t do this alone, but I am not alone. The Creator of Universes has my back.
我无法自己一个人做到,但我不孤单。造物主支持着我

I can’t afford this right now, but the source of all abundance can figure it out.

我现在负担不起它,但所有丰盛的源头会帮我解决

It has not happened yet, but I am focused on the good now, so more will flow.

它还未发生,但我专注于现在的美好,所以更多会流动

I feel like I’m being tested, but the universe does not test me.
我感到我在受到考验,但宇宙不会考验我

I don’t feel worthy of having it easy but the universe thinks I am. Whether I think I am deserving or not, the Divine does. Whether anyone has told me I’m worthy or not, God thinks I am.
我不觉得自己值得轻松拥有它,但宇宙认为我值得。无论我认为我值得还是不值得,神认为我值得。无论任何人告诉我值得还是不值得,神认为我值得

Whether I was loved or not by humanity, I am loved by the Source that breathes life into me.
无论我是否被人类喜爱,我被赋予我生命的源头爱着

I deserve to feel good. I deserve to be kind to myself.
我值得感觉美好,我值得善待自己

I deserve a good moment now, and now, and now again.
我值得一再地拥有美好的时刻

I can do this. I can find something good right now to enjoy. And I can do it again. I can surrender to allowing the angels to help me with a deep breath. This isn’t so hard after all. One moment, by one moment, by one moment, I can stop resisting love and let it in.
我可以做到,我可以现在就找到美好的东西去享受。我可以随时再做一次。我可以伴随着深呼吸来臣服,允许天使帮助我。这也没有那么难。总有那么一刻,我可以停止抗拒爱并让它进入

Letting love in, dear ones, might be a glance at the blue sky and a deep breath that feels like a little relief.
让爱进入,亲爱的,可以是看一眼蓝天,深呼吸,让你感觉放松一点

Letting love in might mean putting on a song that you enjoy and taking a moment to truly enjoy it.
让爱进入可以意味着放一首你喜欢的歌,花点时间真正享受它

Letting love in might be taking a nap, reading an inspiring quote, or having the tantrum you truly feel like having until you get it up, out, and over with!
让爱进入可以是打个盹,阅读鼓舞人心的名言或者发个你早就想发的脾气,直到你振作起来,能够走出来

Letting love in is allowing yourself to be yourself first, wherever you are, however you feel, with total self-acceptance, and then looking around, or looking inward, for something to feel a little better about.
让爱进入就是让自己先做自己,无论你在哪,无论你作何感受,伴随着完全的自我接纳,然后看向四周,或者看向内在,寻找一些能够让你感觉更好的东西

Letting love in might involve enjoying a simple, seemingly meaningless pleasure. Does love have to be complicated?  Does it have to look a certain way? Or can you surrender to the tiniest joy in which you can begin to feel the vibration of love? This is how you release resistance.
让爱进入可以涉及享受一个简单的,看似无意义的快乐。爱需要很复杂吗?它必须是某种样子的吗?还是你可以臣服于最小的喜悦来开始感到爱的振动?这是你释放抗拒的方式

Letting love in might involve changing your stories. You all, regularly tell God what he cannot do in your life. You don’t mean to, but every time you justify why you can’t or don’t have something you’re explaining why God cannot work a miracle in your life! “I can’t afford this.” “I’m too old.” “My ship has sailed…” and on you go. Dear ones the Divine cares not about your limitations! The Divine has no limitations. Don’t argue to keep them. Release your resistance to love. So much in life happens that you do not control and do not understand, and yet God does.
让爱进入可以涉及改变你的故事。你们都经常在告诉神它不能在你的生活中做什么。你不是故意的,但每一次你辩护为什么你不能拥有什么,你就在解释为什么神无法在你的生活中行使一个奇迹。“我承担不起”。“我年纪太大了”。“我的航班已经起飞”等等。亲爱的,神并不关心你的局限!神没有局限。不要去奋力保持它们。释放对爱的抗拒。生活中很多的东西你无法掌控和理解,但神能够

Letting love in might mean focusing on people, situations and behaviors you do like rather than giving so much airtime to the ones you don’t. We’re not suggesting you try to enjoy negative behaviors or pretend you like things you don’t. We’re simply saying, shift your focus. If you stood at a buffet, would you focus on someone behaving badly or the food you didn’t like, or wouldn’t you rather load up your plate with food you like and go back to the people you do enjoy?
让爱进入意味着专注于你喜欢的人、情况和行为,而不是把太多的时间花费在你不喜欢的人事物上。我们不是在说去享受消极的行为或者假装喜欢你不喜欢的东西。我们只是说,转变你的焦点。如果你站在自助餐的吧台前,你会专注行为不端的人还是你不喜欢的食物,还是你会把你喜欢的食物都放到盘子里,回到餐桌与你喜欢的人在一起?

Be easy and kind to yourselves. You are all diligently persevering in learning a brand new paradigm of reality, and you are all, without exception, making incredible progress. Even when you take the slightest opportunity to be kinder to yourself, you release resistance, open to the flow of love, and allow your life to become just a tiny bit easier, more secure, and delightful.
善待自己。你们都在辛勤地学习一个全新的现实范式,每个人,都在取得惊人的进展,无一例外。即使抓住最小的机会去善待自己,你就在释放抗拒,向爱的流动敞开,让你的生活变得更加轻松、安全和愉悦

Love will never stop flowing, dear ones. It is there for the taking, even in life’s tiniest pleasures. Stop resisting that, and you will gradually open to a mighty flow that will bring the bigger things you desire as well.
爱永远不会停止流动,亲爱的。它在那等你拿取,即使在生活里最小的快乐中。停止抗拒,你会渐渐向“会带来你渴望的更大之物”的宏大流动敞开

God Bless You! We love you so very much.
— The Angels
上帝保佑你!我们非常地爱你。

天使

日期:2024年8月10日
来自:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-11 08:42 , Processed in 0.104124 second(s), 24 queries .