管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-13 07:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
娜达夫人-这个疯狂还要持续多久

Conquer doubt!
征服疑惑!

LADY NADA: Beloved human beings,

娜达夫人:亲爱的人类

Do not be discouraged and conquer doubt! The earth is being remade and man is being reshaped. Inwardly and outwardly, the miracle of transformation is taking place – a miracle that happens little by little, a miracle that is being given and for which only one condition is needed from you: DEDICATION. You often lack this and allow yourselves to be directed by fears, taken in by doubts and unsettled by constant propaganda.

不要气馁,征服疑惑!地球在被重新建立,人类在被重新塑造。内在以及外在,转变的奇迹正在发生—一个一点一点发生的奇迹,一个正在被给予的奇迹,只对你要求一点:奉献。你经常缺乏奉献,让自己被恐惧引领,被怀疑所迷惑,被不断的宣传所动摇

Will the change succeed? Will it still work out? What still needs to happen for something to happen? These are the kinds of questions you ask and often you can’t find any answers to them. You look at the world, you observe people and you can see how the majority push and are pushed in the wrong direction, how they allow themselves to be influenced by the forces of darkness and how they are kept away from a spiritual experience.

改变会成功吗?它还能行吗?什么依旧需要发生来让某样东西发生?这些是你在问的问题,经常你无法找到任何答案。你看向世界,你观察人类,你可以看到大众如何被推向错误的方向,他们如何允许自己被黑暗力量影响,他们如何被阻碍拥有一个精神体验

You want change and you stand up for it – but it won’t happen. The mountain that has to be conquered seems too great, the walls that have to be overcome seem too solid and the forces that have to be disarmed seem too powerful. To achieve paradise on earth – but how? Jahn, you have questions …

你想要改变,你拥护改变—但它不会发生。要征服的山看起来太大了,要克服的围墙看起来太坚固了,要解除的武装看起来太强大的。要实现人间天堂—但如何去做?管道,你有问题?

JJK: Indeed, this topic is currently on my mind. Yesterday I came back from the wonderful vacation I’ve spent with my family on the sunny Greek island of Paros, and on the airplane the questions YOU raised here came to my mind. I observed people and realized once again how numb and unconscious most people are as they go through life. Most young people in particular seem like remote-controlled robots to me. They are glued to their cell phones – as if they were born with them – and have hardly any awareness of their surroundings. The system seems to have completely taken over these people.

管道:是的,这个主题现在就在我的脑海中。昨天,我从阳光明媚的希腊帕罗斯岛和家人度假回来,在飞机上,你在这里提出的问题出现在了我的脑海中。我观察别人,再次意识到大多数人多么麻木和无意识。大多数年轻人在我看来就像遥控的机器人。他们紧盯着自己的手机—好似出生就带着手机—几乎意识不到自己周遭的情况。系统看起来完全控制了这些人

“Acted normality”
“正常的举动”

But I also noticed a kind of “acted normality” on Paros. After Covid, “normality” has returned there too, but something just doesn’t seem right with the people. Sometimes I felt reminded of the “Truman Show”. As if people were living in a simulated reality, each in their own predetermined path, of course without being aware of it themselves. In the US feature film from 1988, the main character, played by Jim Carrey, took 29 years to become suspicious and slowly break out of the artificial reality. My question is: will people ever break out of the “Truman Show” that they think is real life? Sometimes, like right now, I really have serious doubts!

但我也注意到了某种“正常的举动”。新冠过后,“正常”也在帕罗斯岛恢复了,但人们身上有什么东西看起来不对劲。有时候我想起了《楚门的世界》。好似人们生活在一个模拟现实中,每一个人处于自己预先设定好的道路上。在金凯瑞扮演的电影中,他花费了29年的时间才开始怀疑,慢慢挣脱人造的现实。我的问题是“人类还能够突破他们认为是真实的楚门世界吗?”有时候,就像现在,我真的很怀疑

LADY NADA: People’s mistrust of this system is considerable and it is growing by the hour.

娜达夫人:人类对这个系统的不信任是相当大的,它时时刻刻在增长

Even if the majority of people are still stuck in victim consciousness, there is essentially only one reason why they do not yet dare to break out: they do not know how.

即使大多数人依旧困在受害者意识中,他们还不敢突破基本上只有一个原因:他们不知道如何去做

Many people know that they are living the wrong life, but there is no way out.

许多人知道自己过着错误的生活,但没有出路

JJK: What is the solution to this? What options are there for leaving the Truman Show?

管道:那解决方案是什么?有什么办法离开楚门的世界

The divine light
圣光

LADY NADA: The only way to leave this wrong path, to get out and live a real life, is the divine light. The spiritual light of GOD first opens the hearts, then the spiritual channels of man and suddenly man gains sight – it becomes bright and light. This is why people have been flooded with the spiritual light of the CENTRAL SUN for decades and gradually you can give up the victim consciousness and embrace self-consciousness.

娜达夫人:唯一离开错误道路的方法,并过上一个真实的生活,就是圣光。神的灵性之光会先打开人类的心灵,然后就是精神通道,突然人类就会获得视野—它变得明亮。所以人类被沐浴中央太阳的灵性之光数十年了,渐渐地,你可以放弃受害者意识,拥抱自我意识

You are being opened up and a profound transformation is being triggered. This is happening now, but not all people are committing to this change. Many are rejecting this grace and instead of engaging with the divine light, they are blocking it. In this way, necessary and further transformational steps are not taken. People remain part of the system because the system is alive within them. Taking oneself out of the system means avoiding areas of the system, wanting to remove the system from within oneself means destroying the inner programming of the system – and this requires consistent transformation work.

你在被打开,一个深刻的转变在被触发。这正在发生,但不是所有人都在致力于这个转变。许多人在拒绝这个恩典,与其接洽圣光,他们在阻挡它。在这样的方式中,必要的和进一步的转变步伐无法被迈出。人们依旧是系统的一部分,因为系统活在他们之内。把自己带出系统意味着避开系统的区域,想要从内在移除系统意味着摧毁系统的内在编程—这需要恒常的转变工作

JJK: Yes, but what about us, us who can barely stand this game, even though we’re watching from the sidelines?

管道:是的,但我们呢,我们这些几乎无法忍受这场游戏的人,即使我们在场边观看?

LADY NADA: You are the builders and shapers of the new earth. For you, it’s not about leaving the show, because you’ve already done that inside.

娜达夫人:你是新地球的建造者和塑造者。对你来说,这不是关于离开表演,因为你已经在内在做到了

For you, it is all about remaining clear inside, living your assignments and keeping yourselves ready. It is about strengthening yourselves and, if you are discouraged, to realign yourselves again. The path of light is destined for you and is not worth considering for those people who still long for earthly adventures.

对你来说,这一切都是关于内在保持清晰,完成自己的任务,做好准备。这是关于加强自己,如果你气馁,重新调整自己。光的道路为你设计,去忧虑那些依旧渴望尘世冒险的人是不值得的

What I am talking about is the separation of people, which goes hand in hand with the separation of the earths. It is a process that has been prepared for a long time and is now taking place, slowly at first, then faster – until the tipping point is reached.

我说的是人类的分离,这与地球的分离是同步的。这是一个准备了很长时间的进程,现在正在发生,一开始很慢,然后会加速—直到临界点到达

JJK: What about those people who actually want to break out but just can’t because of their lack of prospects? If you are cut off from abundance because of your birth but have the best dispositions inside, what then?

管道:那些真心想要突破,但因为没有发展的机会而无法做到的人该怎么办?如果你因为自己的出生而与富足断连,而内在却有配额,那该怎么办?

LADY NADA: ALL imaginable and unimaginable bridges to real life are built for these people.

娜达夫人:所有能够想象的和无法想象的通往真实生活的桥梁为这些人建立

You can and should trust that each person will find their destined life and live their destined life based on the wisdom of their soul. Those who live suspiciously in the matrix or are cut off from abundance, but really want to break free on the inside, will receive EVERY support from their embodied and non-embodied spiritual families.

你应该相信,每个人会找到他们命定的生活,基于灵魂的智慧活出他们命定的生活。那些心存疑惑地生活在矩阵中或者被切断富足、但内心真的想要突破的人,会收到化身和非化身的精神家人们的每一个支持

The whole universe works for you as soon as you signal to the universe what you really want and if you back up your will with action. No matter how hard a fate may be, it will always be overcome when the person is ready and the time is right. There are no mistakes in the universe, only the limited perception of a being makes fateful life plans look like mistakes.

整个宇宙为你运作,只要你把你真正想要什么的信息发送给宇宙,并用行动来支持你的意志。无论一个命运有多难,它总是可以战胜,当那个人准备好,当时机正确。宇宙中没有错误,只有一个人有限的观点,把命定性的人生计划视为错误

Why do many lightworkers stagnate?

为什么那么多光之工作者停滞不前?

JJK: For weeks now, I have been preoccupied with another topic: Why are so many lightworkers currently treading water?

管道:几个星期以来,我一直专注于另一个话题:为什么那么多的光之工作者在踩水?

I notice how people who have already attended many seminars, retreats or workshops simply can’t get off the ground. They go round in circles – or to put it bluntly – they always navigate to the same banana peel with astonishing certainty and – just as astonishingly – slip on it again and again. I wonder why that is? After all, they are people who work on themselves, who look at themselves and practice transformation work. People who are desperate to get out of the show are stagnating on the spiritual path. Many have been searching for their “calling” or their “assignments” for years. Why do those who want to open up spiritually stagnate and lose their way?

我注意到那些参加了很多课程、静修或讲习班的人如何无法正常运作。他们在绕圈走—或者直白一点说—他们总是伴随着惊人的确定性找到相同的香蕉皮—同样令人惊讶的是,一再地滑到。我想知道为什么?毕竟,他们是致力于自身的人,看向自己并进行转变工作的人。那些不顾一切想要退出表演的人却在精神道路上停滞不前。许多人搜寻自己的使命或任务好多年了。为什么那些想要在精神上敞开的人停滞不前,迷失了道路?

LADY NADA: Wanting and actually doing are two different things. The only reason and the real cause for this is that these people skillfully avoid and circumvent a real introspection. Your own transformation is work, it is intensive work and requires a lot of courage.

娜达夫人:想要和实际去做是两回事。唯一的原因,真正的原因就是这些人巧妙地避开和规避了一个真正的内省。你自己的转变是工作,它是密集的工作,需要很大的勇气

However, with practice comes success and with success comes joy. At the beginning, however, it is very difficult for most people to dedicate themselves to the construction sites within. As a result, these people skilfully avoid them and work on the surface. As soon as things get dangerous, the subconscious cleverly looks for excuses and finds plenty of them. Many people like to take refuge in an illusion of light and love. Many people are simply not prepared to face their unredeemed hatred or their lack of self-love.

无论如何,伴随着练习就会到来成功,伴随着成功就会到来喜悦。在一开始,对大多数人来说难以全身心地投入到内在的结构中。因此,这些人巧妙地避开了它们,在表面上工作。一旦事物变得危险,潜意识就会聪明地寻找借口并能够找到很多。许多人喜欢在爱与光的幻象中寻求庇护。许多人根本没有准备好面对自己未赎回的仇恨或缺乏自爱

Only the true seeker can really look and dig deep in the right place!

只有真正的探索者可以真正看向和挖掘到正确的位置

“Soft” and “hard” topics
柔软和坚硬的话题

Many pretend to search, but the fear of finding is often greater and so only “soft topics” are resolved, issues on the surface that barely touch deeper layers.

许多人假装搜寻,但对“万一真的找到了”的恐惧通常更大,所以只有柔软的话题得到解决,表面上的问题几乎触及不到更深层面

This half-hearted transformation work initially leads to stagnation and ultimately to frustration.

这个半信半疑的转变工作一开始只是导向停滞,最终会导向挫折

Those who avoid really stressful “hard topics” in their transformation work because they are too afraid of change will always reach a point where they can no longer go on. As soon as this state becomes unbearable for a person, they begin to relinquish responsibility and complain about life, or they take their fate into their own hands and face up to the really explosive transformation issues.

那些在自己的转变工作中避开真正倍感压力的主题之人,因为他们太害怕改变,总是会到达无法再这么继续做下去的点。只要这个状态对那个人来说变得无法忍受,他就会开始放弃责任,抱怨生活,或者把自己的命运掌握到自己手中,面对真正爆炸性的转变问题

There are two paths open to man: the path of powerlessness or the path of power.

人类有着两条路可走:无力的道路或充满力量的道路

At a certain point of maturity, it is impossible for a person to live with this self-deception and the true work of transformation begins. Only then can you be given the knowledge of your assignments and your calling.

在成熟度的某个点,一个人是无法带着这种自我欺骗生活的,真正的转变工作会开始。只有这样你才能知道自己的任务和使命。

Without deep transformational work, you will not be able to recognize your assignments even when they are visibly in front of you:

没有深度的转变工作,你就无法认识到自己的任务,即使它们就明显显地处于你面前

● Many lightworkers are only treading water because they do not expose their self-image to correction and do not get to the bottom of their blockages, beliefs, opinions, ideas, programming and patterns seriously and effectively enough.
●许多光之工作者只是在踩水,是因为他们并不暴露他们的自我形象来修正,并不认真、严肃地深入他们的包裹、信念、观念、理念、程序和模式

● Many Warriors of the Light only stagnate because they exhaust themselves in external battles instead of focusing all their energy and using it to resolve internal conflicts.
●许多光战士停滞不前,是因为他们在外在的战斗中耗尽了精力,而不是把所有的精力专注于解决内在的冲突

● Many people who turn to GOD see no light at the end of the tunnel because it is still dark in their hearts and they themselves have not yet been transformed by love, although they like to talk about it – skillfully and even more skillfully running away from themselves until they are willing to put their money where their mouth is.
●许多转向神但在隧道的尽头没有看到光的人是因为他们的心中依旧是黑暗的,他们自己还未被爱转化,尽管他们喜欢谈论爱—非常巧妙地逃避自己,直到愿意说到做到

In order to see your true beauty, it is important to remove mental obstacles, emotional blockages and spiritual concepts.
为了看到你真正的美丽,很重要去移除心理障碍、情感包裹和精神观念

Only when this work is done do new horizons open up for you: you become aware of your assignments and you know that from now on everything will be given to you at the right time.

只有这样,这个工作才算完成,新的视野为你打开:你意识到自己的任务,你知道,从现在起,一切会在正确的时间被给予你

Please be aware: GOD only pours the water of life into an empty vessel.

请意识到:神只会把生命之水带入空的容器

JJK: Now I’m centered again and my observations of people and the world have been steered in the right direction by the wonderful energy I was enveloped in during our conversation. But what does a person do who doesn’t have this access, who can’t talk to YOU? What does a person do when they are in a slump or are haunted by world-weariness?

管道:现在我又集中了注意力,我看到人类和世界被引向正确的方向,就因为在我们的谈话期间我被奇妙的能量包裹。但没有这种渠道,无法与你说话的人该怎么办?当他处于低谷或者被厌世困扰,他该怎么办?

Handling negative moods
处理消极情绪

LADY NADA: Prayer, meditation, well-founded transformation work and taking time – patience, being able to wait and give the processes the time they need.

娜达夫人:祈祷、冥想、结实的转变工作以及花时间—耐心,能够等待并给予进程所需的时间

Negative moods often lead to new questions being raised. Get to the bottom of these questions until you have found answers. Don’t settle for prefabricated esoteric phrases. Not everything is “light and love” and not every person is essentially “good, noble and fine”. Not everything is a “teaching” for you and events are not always “guided”. Sometimes light and love are pure illusions, often people are just deceivers and so-called “instructive events” are not always “guided” by GOD but are the result of misconceptions and lead to detours.

消极的情绪经常引发新的问题。深入了解这些问题,直到你找到答案。不要满足于预制的深奥短语。不是一切都是“光与爱”,不是每个人都是“善良、高尚和美好的”。不是一切都是一个“课程”,不是每件事都是“被指引的”。有时候光与爱是纯粹的幻象,经常人们只是骗子,所谓的“有教育意义的事件”并不总是被神“指引”,而是误解的结果,会导向弯路

JJK: Aren’t detours also part of the journey?

管道:弯路不也是旅程的一部分吗?

LADY NADA: The true seeker always chooses the most direct path to GOD. Even if it is the most difficult path, the true seeker will not be dissuaded, because his longing leaves him no other choice. Are detours part of your path or are you rushing towards GOD? Your answer says everything about you and everything about your journey.

娜达夫人:真正的探索者总是选择最直接通往神的道路。即使它是最困难的道路,真正的探索者不会被劝阻,因为这个的渴望让他别无选择。弯路是你道路的一部分还是你要奔向神?你的答案述说了关于你和你旅程的一切

Discernment and judgment
洞察力和判断力

Finally, I encourage you to do so: Develop discernment in all matters and form a judgment! What am I dealing with?

最后,我鼓励你去这么做:在一切事物中发展洞察力,形成判断力!我正在处理什么?

You are human beings in a world that demands decisions from you every day. To discern, to form a judgment and to decide – that is the right order. Avoid condemnation but form a judgment!

你是一个处于每天都要求你做出决定的世界中的人类。辨别、判断并决定—这是正确的顺序。避免谴责,但形成一个判断

Expose yourself to the truth! Please allow yourself to become fully involved. This is the point that deserves the most attention right now. If the seeker of truth avoids his own truth, no one is served!

让自己面对真相!请让自己完全接洽。这是目前最值得注意的点。如果真理的探索者避开自己的真相,没人会受益

JJK: Our conversation is coming to an end – you know what I and probably a lot of people are still very concerned about at the moment: The alleged man-made climate change! People have been softened up about this for years and the evil seeds seem to be sprouting! Many people are accepting the propaganda completely without question.

管道:我们的谈话就要结束了—你知道我、也许很多人现在依然关心的是什么:所谓的人造的气候变化!人们对这个问题的态度已经软化,邪恶的种子似乎在发芽。许多人毫无疑问地接纳了这种宣传

Greece has also made the transition from the covid deception to the climate scam. Here are two examples: During my vacation on the Aegean Island, Athens first announced that the Acropolis would be temporarily closed at lunchtime due to the heat. The employees themselves demonstrated and walked off the job. The union and security staff also reported that at least 20 visitors had collapsed in the past few days due to the heat. The media, of course, say nothing about the fact that it can be very hot in Greece in summer, at least since ancient times, instead arguing climate change and stirring up fears. Then, just a few days later, there were devastating forest fires on the island of Rhodes, around 400 km away from Paros. The local authorities spoke of arson and the Greek government blamed climate change. I don’t know what the majority of the Greek population believes, but one thing is clear: the climate agenda is running and the propaganda is working.

希腊也从新冠的欺骗过渡到了气候的欺骗。两个例子:我在爱琴海的度假期间,雅典率先宣布,由于天气炎热,雅典卫城会在午餐时间暂时关闭。雇员们举行示威游行,离开了工作岗位。工会和安保人员报告说,在过去几天因为高温至少有20名游客晕倒。当然,媒体对希腊的夏季可能非常炎热这一事实只字不提,至少自古以来都是这样,而是争论气候变化并煽动恐惧。然后,就在几天后,距离帕罗斯岛约400公里的罗德岛发生了毁灭性的森林大火。地方当局认为是纵火,希腊政府责怪于气候变化。我不知道大多数希腊人相信什么,但有一件事很明确:气候议程正在运行,宣传正在起作用

My final question, and I know I have asked it repeatedly:

我最后一个问题,我知道我已经问过很多遍

How much longer will this madness continue, because – as I said at the beginning – for a healthy person it really is almost unbearable?

这个疯狂还要持续多久,因为—就像我一开始所说—对一个健康的人来说,这真的是难以忍受的?

LADY NADA: When the destroyers have destroyed themselves and the people have raised themselves up, then this time of transition ends and the bridge into the light becomes visible – for all those who are to cross it. The time until then is measured.

娜达夫人:当毁灭者毁灭了自己,人类会站起来,然后这个过渡时期就结束了,进入光的桥梁变得明显—对所有能够访问它的人而言。在那之前,时间都是可以测量的

I am among you in infinite love.

LADY NADA

在无限的爱中,我处于你们之中,娜达夫人

日期:2024年8月07日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-11 03:44 , Processed in 0.089284 second(s), 25 queries .