12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-8 08:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
造物能量-不需要再在任何人际关系中嫉妒或将就

Dear Ones,

亲爱的

Many of you envision your new life and who you will become. Yet, your interests sometimes seem counterintuitive, even wrong.

你们许多人设想你的新生活和你会成为什么样的人。但,你的兴趣有时候看似反直觉,甚至错误

Even though you are no longer a linear being with anticipated expectations, you continue to expect that your thoughts and actions will be linear, from A to B to C.

即使你不再是一个能够被预期的线性存在,你继续在期待你的想法和行为会是线性的,从A到B再到C

You will not understand how different you have become until you find new interests exciting and your former interests monotonous.

你不会明白你已经变得有多不同,直到你发现新的兴趣激动人心,之前的兴趣单调乏味

Perhaps you question that thought because your daily routine has not changed much. Yet, if you scratch beneath the surface of your beliefs or interests, you will discover that what was once interesting or intriguing is now boring. And what was once outside your expected skill level is now enticing.

也许你质疑这个想法,因为你的日常生活没有太大变化。但,如果你拨开自己的信念或兴趣表面,你会发现曾经有趣的或吸引人的现在变得很无聊。曾经超出你预期能力水平的现在很诱人

You are no longer the Janelle or Steven of yesterday or this morning. Your new being will arrive in erratic spurts, so what seemed interesting this morning might prove tiresome this afternoon.

你不再是昨天或今天早上的张三或李四。你新的存在会在不稳定的速度中到来,所以今天早上看起来有趣的在下午可能会令人厌烦

This phase is a growth spurt in a direction you have never before explored. So, nothing in your life can be anticipated. Perhaps that thought frightens you because you want something or someone to attach your feelings and physical being to.

这个阶段是在你从未探索过的方向中获得快速成长。所以你生活中没有什么是可以预测的。也许这个想法吓到了你,因为你想要把你的情感和身体依附于某样东西或某个人

Just as you are changing, so is everyone around you. Those you once depended upon may no longer care much about your needs, and vice versa. This is a new world, and you are a new being, as are millions of other Earth beings. Think of everyone you know or interact with undergoing a similar shift. And then add those who do not wish to shift, and your world becomes one of upheavals, change, unexpected shifts – and not a little frightening.

就像你在改变,你周围的每个人也一样。那些你曾经依靠的人可能不再关心你的需求,反之亦然。这是一个新的世界,你是一个新的存在,就像数以百万计的其他人。思考你知道的或在交互的每个人都在经历一个类似的转变。然后加上那些不希望转变的人,你们的世界就变成了充满动荡、改变、意想不到的转变—不是一点点可怕

Perhaps you wonder why you might struggle as you adjust to a life of love. A life in which fear no longer holds the key to interactions, shifts, and growth. Such is so because your life changes will be so dramatic you will have difficulties believing they are valid and, therefore, trusting your inner messages. “What if I take this step, and it’s not what I expect?” What if I say this to a friend, and they’re no longer my friend?” “Why is the person I love acting so strangely?” All inner questions that will highlight your next few days.

也许你想知道为什么你会挣扎,你不是在适应一个爱的生活吗?一个“恐惧不再是交互、转变、成长的关键”的生活。这是因为你的生活改变会是如此戏剧性,你难以相信它们是有效的,因此,相信内心的信息。“如果我迈出这一步,这不是我所期望的该怎么办?”“如果我对朋友说了这些,他不再是我的朋友该怎么办?”“为什么我爱的人行为举止如此奇怪?”所有这些内心的问题会在接下来的几天凸显出来

Imagine you inherited millions of dollars, making you question your life and the lives of those you hold dear. “How much do I dare change my life to continue the same relationship I had with others when I had no money?” “How can I know if this person really cares for me?” Even though both are common 3D questions, they are irrelevant in your new world. If you no longer have similar frequencies, neither of you will continue the relationship.

想象你继承了数百万美元,让你开始质疑自己的生活和你心爱之人的生活。“我敢改变我的生活多少来继续没钱时候的人际关系?”“我如何知道这个人是否真的关心我?”即使两者都是常见的3D问题,它们在你的新世界中都无关紧要。如果你们不再持有类似的频率,你们两人都不会再继续这段关系

Your concerns are 3D concerns indicating you have something others desire instead of the new reality that others can create what you have if they wish. Your compatibility frequencies are no longer based on “I have what someone wants.” but “I have what someone might want to explore, and if that’s true, we’ll likely be compatible.”

你的担忧是3D的担忧,表明你有着别人想要的东西,而不是“只要别人想要,他们就能创造你所拥有之物的新现实”。你们的共存频率不再基于“我拥有别人想要的东西”而是“我拥有别人可能想要探索的东西,如果是这样,我们可能会合得来”

In 3D, you accepted this piece or that action to maintain relationships, thinking, “Nothing is perfect.” or “This is the best I can do.” Now that you have activated your entire spectrum of skills, there is no need for jealousy or to make do in any relationship.

在3D,你接纳这个碎片或那个行为来维持关系,认为“没什么是完美的”或者“这是我能做的最好的了”。现在你已经激活了你的整个技能光谱,不需要再在任何人际关系中嫉妒或将就

Perhaps this concept seems unbelievable, punitive, or wrong for who you believe you are. It is time to expand your interactions, creations, and explorations. And because the Earth needs to shift quickly, you will begin doing so soon. This inner drive cannot be stopped or altered any more than was true for walking, talking, or puberty.

也许这个概念看似难以置信,惩罚性或错误,对你认为你是的这个人而言。是时候扩张你的交互、创造和探索。因为地球需要快速转变,你也会很快就这样做。这个内在的推动无法被阻止或更改,就像婴儿学习走路、说话或者进入青春期

It is a given that your life will change. Such is possible with feelings of terror, as was true for some in puberty, or it can be a natural process you encourage. It is your choice, for this phase will likely begin in the next few days.

你的生活会改变是肯定的。这可能会有恐慌感,就像一些人对待青春期那样,或者可以是一个自然的过程。这是你的选择,因为这个阶段很可能会在接下来的几天开始

It is time to claim your new being. You can do so by kicking and screaming or laughing in joy. Even though you have a choice in how you claim your new being, you will do so. So be it. Amen.

是时候宣称你新的存在。你可以通过尖叫,打闹来这么做,或者在喜悦中欢笑来这么做。即使你在如何宣称新存在之中有着一个选择,你也会这么去做。就是如此

日期:2024年8月5日
来自:Brenda Hoffman
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-11 01:36 , Processed in 0.026617 second(s), 24 queries .