主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-6 09:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-伴随着你的心寻找道路,你就会找到

I bring my Violet Flame and envelop each one who hears me at this moment.

我带来了我的紫罗兰火焰,把每一个在此刻聆听于我的人包裹其中

We are approaching a great portal. A powerful portal that will bring many changes to the planet. Each of you must find your balance. It will be an intense week. A week in which you will be prepared to receive all the energy that will come with this portal.

我们正在接近一个伟大的门户。一个强大的门户,会带来许多的改变。你们每个人必须找到自己的平衡。这会是强烈的一周。你会被准备好去接收伴随这个门户而来的所有能量

Many will awaken. Many will be lost. And why? Because they are already becoming aware of many things, but they are still not very sure. And the Light that will come will bring this certainty.

许多人会苏醒。许多人会迷失。为什么?因为他们已经意识到了很多东西,但他们依旧不确定。将要到来的光会带来这个确定性

Do not suffer from anyone’s doubts. Do not try to clear up anyone’s doubts. Help if asked. But do not help by trying to explain, by trying to tell a story, by trying to make people believe. The help will be to bring the person into balance. If you have techniques, use them to help the person. And I repeat: To bring them into balance. Nothing more.

不要因为别人怀疑而痛苦。不要试图消除任何人的疑虑。如果被请求,那就去帮助。但不要通过试图解释、述说一个故事、逼别人去相信来提供帮助。帮助是把那个人带入平衡。如果你有技巧,使用它们来帮助那个人。我重复:帮助他们进入平衡。仅此而已

Don’t talk. Don’t explain. Nothing. “And why not? Why can’t I explain, why can’t I talk?” Each person has their own moment; their own degree of doubt and ignorance. And you don’t know exactly what that degree is. So you could make the person lose even more than they already are. Because you are on another level.

不要说话。不要解释。什么都不做。“为什么不?为什么我不能解释,我为什么不能说话?”每个人都有自己的时刻;自己的怀疑和无知程度。你不知道那个程度是什么程度。所以你会让那个人比已经所是的更加迷失。因为你处于另一个层面上

For you, everything is very obvious, everything is very clear. But don’t forget that you have been on a path. You have been preparing for some time now. You didn’t start now. So, your way of passing on information will be excessive for someone who knows nothing. So, don’t say anything. Just say: “Everything will come to you in its own time. Have confidence that everything will come to you.”

对你来说,一切都很明显,一切都非常清晰。但不要忘了,你一直处于道路上。你一直在做准备。你没有现在才开始。所以,你传递信息的方式对一无所知的人来说是过度的。所以什么都不要说。只是说“一切会在自己的时间向你到来。相信一切会向你到来。”

Just as it has come to each of you. Through your search, through your heart, through your mind, it doesn’t matter. You have reached the point you are at today. And everyone who is starting this journey will have to do the same thing. It is not by you talking 24 hours a day in their ears that they will learn and understand. It takes time for them to process everything that is going to happen.

就像你们每个人体验过的那样。通过你的搜寻、通过你的心、通过你的头脑,不重要。你到达了今天的点。每一个开始这个旅程的人需要做相同的事情。不是通过你在他们耳边24小时说话,他们就会学会并明白。他们需要时间去消化将要发生的一切

So you want to help a confused brother? Just say, “I will help you get into balance. Nothing more.” Even if he asks you to explain something, don’t explain it. Just show him the way; he should search for his doubts with his heart, so that the right answers may come to him. Don’t try to guide anyone. You are not pastors.

所以你想要帮助一个困惑的兄弟?只是说“我会帮助你进入平衡。仅此而已。”即使他请求你解释些什么,不要解释。只是展示他道路;他应该伴随着心查究自己的疑惑,这样正确的答案可以到来。不要试图指引任何人。你不是牧师

Each one has followed their own path. So, each one who is coming will have to find their own path, or not. Why didn’t they find it before? I assure each one of you that everyone on the planet had the same opportunity that you had. Everyone. Regardless of whether they were stellar souls or not. Everyone had it. Everyone was introduced to the truths, to the path. You chose to follow it. Many turned their backs on it.

每个人需要跟随自己的道路。所以,每一个前来的人必须找到自己的道路,或者找不到。为什么他们之前找不到?我保证地球上的每个人会有和你一样的相同机会。每个人。每个人都会被引荐真理、道路。你选择要不要跟随。许多人会对它置之不理

So now they will need to go through the right path. Will it be troubled and confusing? It will be. But they will also have to find the paths to reach balance. So this is what you will be able to do: bring them to balance. Use the techniques that you have learned to bring balance, discernment, truth. This is what you can and should do.

所以现在,他们需要走正确的道路。它会是充满麻烦和混乱的吗?是的。他们也需要找到通往平衡的途径。所以这就是你会去做的:带他们进入平衡。使用你已经学到的技巧去带来平衡、洞察力和真理。这是你可以和应该去做的

The time has come for many of you to use everything you put in the drawer. Because the vast majority did this. They looked for techniques, they looked for ways, and they didn’t even take care of themselves. They put everything in the drawer. Just to say: “Ah, I have technique A, B, C, D.” They counted how many courses they took. But they didn’t even apply it to themselves.

是时候去使用你放到抽屉里的东西了。因为大多数人寻找方法、技巧,他们甚至都没有照顾好自己。他们把一切放到抽屉里。只是说“啊,我有技巧A,B,C,D。”他们计算自己上了多少的课。但他们都不应用到自己身上

So now the time will come for each one of us to do our part. The time will come for you to give vent to the energy you have received, the technique you have learned. No, you don’t need to act on all of them, choose the one that most appeals to your heart. And it will be the gathering of all the others. Because, deep down, they are all Light. So, everything that comes out of your hands is Light. It doesn’t matter what type of Light it is. Focus on one and you will be acting on all of them.

所以是时候让我们每个人做自己的工作。去释放你收到的能量,你学会的技巧。不,你不需要把它们一切都付诸行动,选择最吸引你心的那一个。它会是所有其它的聚合。因为,内在深处,它们都是光。所以,从你手中出来的一切都是光。不重要是哪种光。专注于其中一个,你就会是在使用它们所有

The time has come, my brothers, for you to truly be what you keep shouting: Pillars of Light. Pillars show the Light. They do not impose it. They do not force it. They are simply Light. Those who have to find the way are those around them. So, be a balance for many. Be that safe point for them to recalibrate and balance themselves. That’s all. Nothing more. Don’t be anything more.

是时候去真正成为你不断在呐喊的“光之柱”。展示光的柱子。它们并不强加于人。它们只是光。需要找到道路的是处于它们周围的人。所以,成为许多人的一个平衡。成为他们的安全点来进行重新调整和平衡。就这样。仅此而已。不要成为别的东西

Don’t think you are superior and that you can tell stories and put knowledge into the minds of others. Be careful! As I said before, you may confuse more than you help. Whoever wants to know, must follow the path. You will not show the way. You will only say: “Whatever you desire with all your heart, you will find.”

不要认为你比别人更好,你可以述说故事,把知识注入别人的头脑。小心!正如我之前所说,你可能会让别人更加混乱。任何想要知道的人必须跟随道路。你不会去指路。你只会说“无论你真心渴望什么,你会找到”

Each person who arrives has a master, or masters. And it will be the Master and the Higher Self who will take care of showing him the way. Not you. Because he may just need a little push. And in that push, he may be much further ahead than you. There are many like that on the planet, who just need that little push, to effectively remember who they are and what they came here to do. And they are much further ahead than you.

任何到来的人都有一个大师,或很多大师。大师和更高的自我会展示他道路。不是你。因为他可能只需要一点点推动。在那个推动中,他可能会比你走得更远。地球上有很多这样的人,只需要一点点推动,来有效地忆起自己是谁,他们是来做什么的。他们就会比你走得更远

Make no mistake. Just be points of balance. What does a Beacon of Light do at sea? It shows the land. It shows a point where a person can stop and find shelter and refuge there. That is what you need to be. Bring balance to your brothers. Nothing more.

不要搞错了。只是成为平衡的点。海上的灯塔是什么作用?它展示陆地。它展示一个人可以停靠的点,找到庇护所。这是你需要成为的。把平衡带给兄弟姐妹。仅此而已。

Keep your mouths shut. Keep your opinions quiet. Keep your beliefs hidden. Be just points of balance. That is what each of you should be. Let each one create his or her own path. Don’t try to do things with the other. Stop trying to rely on the other for everything. Be individuals. Souls ready to work, without needing help from the other. Do you have any doubts? Ask your Higher Self. “Ah, but not me, I still can’t get this contact.” If at this point in your journey, you still don’t have this contact… and I am speaking to the old ones, not the new ones; I would say that you have walked the wrong path. Because those who have walked the right path have achieved this contact. And it has always been said that it would be important. What to do now? Search for it with all your love and you will find it.

把嘴巴闭紧。不要发表你的观点和信念。只是成为平衡点。这是你们每个人应该成为的。让每个人创造自己的道路。不要试图和别人一起做事情。停止依靠任何人。成为个体。准备好去工作的灵魂,不需要别人的帮助。你有任何疑惑吗?问自己的高我。“啊,但不是我,我依旧无法建立这个连接。”如果在你旅程中的这个点,你依旧没有这个连接,我是在跟老人说话,不是新人,我会说你走错了路。因为那些行走正确道路的人已经实现这个连接。它总是一直在说的很重要。现在要做什么?伴随着你所有的爱寻找它,你就会找到

So, my brothers, this is the great message. Be ready for times of great movement. Many will come, eager for information, eager for understanding. Just say: “Seek the way with your heart and you will find it. Your heart is ready to help you.” That is all you must respond to.

所以,兄弟姐妹们,这是伟大的信息。为巨大变动的时刻做好准备。许多人会前来,渴望获得信息与理解。只是说“伴随着你的心寻找道路,你就会找到。你的心已经准备好来帮助你”。这就是你需要说的一切

日期:2024年8月2日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-11 01:41 , Processed in 0.033385 second(s), 25 queries .