主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-5 08:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-不要成为邪恶的信使

I carry in my hands, as always, a cloak. And at this moment, I place it over each one of you. Allowing all my Love to pass into the physical essence of each one.

我总是手拿着一件斗篷。此刻,我把它披在你们每个人的身上。让我所有的爱进入你们每个人的物理本质

Today, my children, I want to talk, or rather, I want to remind you about the ego. Unfortunately, many are allowing themselves to be carried away by the ego. The Light is arriving intensely and is cleansing many layers that you had, releasing many gifts. And so it will be.

今天,孩子们,我想要谈谈,或者说,我想要提醒你与小我有关的东西。不幸的是,许多人让自己被小我带偏。光在强烈地到来,清理你的许多层面,释放许多的天赋

But you must remember that gifts are not presents. Gifts are not optional for one soul or another. Gifts belong to everyone. Each soul has gifts. Only you have been prevented from exercising them, prevented from developing them properly. But they are part of the soul. So the one who sees, the one who hears, the one who feels, is not special; he is not better than the other; he is not a Divine being; he is not a guru; he is not a master. He is just being a soul.

但你必须记住天赋不是礼物。天赋不是对这一个或另一个灵魂来说的选项。天赋属于每个人。每个灵魂都有天赋。只是你被阻止去运用它们,被阻止去正确地发展它们。它们是灵魂的一部分。所以能够看到、能够听到、能够感到的人,并不特殊。他并不比另一个人更好;他并不是一个大师,也不是神。他只是在成为一个灵魂

Many are filling themselves with pride, filling themselves with value, because they are seeing, because they are hearing. But none of that is important. You will all see. You will all hear. With each step towards the Light, you lose all those layers and obstacles that were placed, preventing the gifts. But no one is better than anyone else because of that.

许多人在让自己充满骄傲、价值,因为他们在看到,因为他们在听到。但这都不是重要的。你们都会看到。你们都会听到。伴随着每一个朝向光的步伐,你会丢掉曾经在那阻止天赋的层面和障碍。但没人不会因此比任何人要好

Of course, those who have a mission will be at the forefront. They will be the ones who will have their gifts released quickly. But notice what I just said: Mission. They have a mission agreed upon by the soul, by the masters. Do not think that because you receive a message, a single message, that you have become special, that you are a channel, that you have a mission. The message is for you, not for the Whole.

当然,那些拥有一个使命的人会处于前线。他们会是天赋快速被释放的人。但注意到我刚刚所说的“使命”。他们有一个灵魂同意的使命。不要认为你在收到信息,一个单一的信息,你就变得很特殊,你是一个管道,你有一个使命。信息是给你的,不是整体的

My sons and daughters, pride is part of the ego. Ask yourselves, or rather, ask your Higher Self, if that message is to be shared, if it is to be spread, and if it is part of a mission. I will tell you this: The shadows disguise themselves very well. They also send messages. And messages of Light, messages of Love, but embedded in them is this: pride and the feeling of power. The power to think one is better.

孩子们,骄傲是小我的一部分。问自己,或者问你的高我,那个信息要分享出去吗?是一个使命的一部分吗?我会告诉你:阴影把自己伪装得非常好。它们也在发送信息。光的信息,爱的信息,但它们嵌入的是骄傲和权力的感觉。认为自己比别人更好

And those who let themselves be carried away will receive more and more messages. Until they reach a point where they will no longer notice what they are receiving, because they will be enveloped by the shadows. And with every beautiful word spoken, there will be a hundred negative energies attached to it. Do not be messengers of evil.

让自己被带偏的人会收到更多的信息。直到他们到达不再注意到自己在接收什么的点,因为他们会被阴影包住。伴随着每一个漂亮的话语,会有一百种消极能量依附于它不要成为邪恶的信使

The Light is not bringing more channels, except those who still have a mission to fulfill and who took a long time to wake up. But they are few. Erase your pride. Erase your superiority. Erase your ego. Do not be a messenger of the shadow. If you really have a mission to fulfill, you will be told. But it will not be you who will say it. Someone will tell you. Your masters will be in charge of telling you this.

光没有在带来更多的管道,除了那些依旧有一个使命要去履行的人以及花了很长时间来苏醒的人。但他们是少数。消除你的自负、你的优越感、你的小我。不要成为阴影的信使。如果你真的有一个使命要去履行,你会被告知。但不是由你说了算的。别人会告诉你。你的大师会负责来告诉你

Be careful, my sons and daughters. You who seek new horizons, new paths, because you are already a little tired of always following those you already know, be careful, because you may be falling into deep traps. Beautiful messages are not synonymous with messages of Light.

孩子们,要小心。你们这些寻求新视野、新道路的人,因为你已经对总是跟随那些你已经知道之人感到些许疲惫,要小心,因为你可能会陷入深深的陷阱。美丽的信息并不等同于光之信息

Know how to choose what you listen to. Know how to choose who to listen to. This is very serious, my sons and daughters. Many are acting as channels out of pride and ego. Because they think they can and should also pass on messages. Be careful, on both sides. For the one who passes them on and for the one who listens.

知道如何选择你在聆听的东西。知道如何选择要聆听谁。这是非常严肃的,孩子们。许多人在出于自负和小我成为管道。因为他们认为他们可以以及应该传递信息。两边都应该小心。那些传递信息的人以及聆听信息的人

Being a channel of a being of Light is a very serious thing. It is something that is awakened in the soul. It is something that comes from years ago. It is not something that will appear now, out of nowhere. Be careful, my sons and daughters. Do not be messengers of evil.

成为光之存有的管道是一件非常严肃的事情。那是会在灵魂中被唤醒的东西。它是多年前就开始到来的东西。它不是现在突然出现的东西。要小心,孩子们,不要成为邪恶的信使

日期:2024年7月31日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-12 12:02 , Processed in 0.037632 second(s), 25 queries .