12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-5 08:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-你的真理是什么

My dear friends, we love you so very much,

亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你

In a world that often bombards you with information, it is important to take time—even a few minutes a day—in silence to connect with yourself and the Divine. These precious moments allow you to calibrate to your unique and beautiful soul.

在一个经常用信息轰炸你的世界,很重要去花时间—即使每天几分钟—安静地与自己和神连接。这些宝贵的时刻会让你与你独特的、美丽的灵魂对齐

When you can feel your heart, you will immediately know what resonates with it and what does not. You will easily sense what is healthy for you, what will work for you, and who is good for you. In a state of inner connection, you will no longer agonize over decisions or choices. You will organically be drawn towards that which serves you and your desires.

当你可以感到自己的心,你会立刻知道什么与它共鸣,什么不共鸣。你会轻松感知到什么对你来说健康,什么会为你奏效,谁对你有益。在内在连接的状态中,你不再对决定或选择而苦恼。你会自然而然被吸引到服务你和你渴望的东西中

Connecting with your inner spirit, even for a few minutes a day, will save you countless hours of frustration. It will help you weed through the many opinions on a given subject and quickly discern which ones are right for you. It will save you the hassle of trying to figure out who is credible and who is not, and instead, you will find yourself naturally attracted to the things, people, and places that are right for you in your present moment.

与内在的精神连接,即使一天只有几分钟,也会让你免去数小时的沮丧。它会帮助你从“关于某个主题的众多选项中”快速挑出适合你的那一个。这样你就不用纠结谁可信,谁不可信。而是,你会发现自己自然被此刻对你来说正确的事物、人、地点吸引

In a world where so many offer various “truths,” connecting with your own heart frequently will help you remain aligned with your “truth.”

在一个很多人提供各种“真理”的世界中,经常与你的心连接会帮助你与你的“真理”保持对齐

It is easy to assume there is only one truth, but from our vantage point, we see so many. What is good for one person is not always good for another. What is true for one may not be true for another. One person may be the most inspiring soul for some and completely irritating to others. A medicine or supplement can assist many and kill a select few.

很容易就假设只有一个真理,但从我们的角度看,我们看到了很多。对一个人来说美好的,对另一个人来说并不总是美好的。对一个人来说真实的,对另一个人来说可能就不是。某个人对一些人来说是最有启发性的灵魂,对别人来说他可能是最令人厌恶的。一种药或补品可以帮助到很多人,害死少数人

In fact, even when there are “facts” that have occurred, a hundred people could be at the same event, and each one would remember the “truth” of this event according to their own experience of it, the angle from which they observed, the biases they bring, and the conditioning that predisposes them to interpret life in certain ways. Even though there are facts, there are countless ways to experience these, and therefore countless “truths.”

事实上,即使发生了一些“事实”,一百个人可能处于同一事件中,每个人都会根据自己的体验、自己的视角、自己的偏见、让他们在特定的方式中诠释生活的条件反射记得这个事件的“真理”。即使有着事实,也有着无数的方式去体验它,因此有着无数的“真理”

Furthermore, what you accept as fact is not always the ultimate truth. You accept your world as a solid reality, but in fact, it is a world of vibrating energy with very little “matter.” In some cultures, being plump is considered healthy. In others, it is not. You could catch a person in a lie as you see it but they may believe what they are saying so thoroughly that to them it is truth.

此外,你接纳为事实的东西并不总是最终的真理。你接纳你的世界是固态的现实,但事实上,它是在振动的能量组成的世界,只有一点点“物质”在里面。在一些文化中,变得丰满被认为是健康的。在其它文化中,并不是。你可以抓住正在撒谎的某个人,但他可能坚信自己所说的是真的

So if you wish to discern “truth,” dear friends, be more concerned about what is true for you. So many in the world want you to buy their “truths.” There are many beautiful souls in any given field—be it medicine or knitting—who share their truths with you. There are greedy beings who share fearful “truths” to keep you addicted to their presentations.

所以如果你希望辨别“真理”,亲爱的朋友们,更多地关注什么对你来说真实。很多人想要你相信他们的“真理”。在任何领域都有美丽的灵魂—无论是医学还是针织—分享着他们的真理。也有着贪婪的人分享着令人恐惧的“真理”来让你沉迷于他们的陈述

Fearful souls share “truths” to encourage you to keep them company in their misery. Souls who love you share their “truths,” hoping you will benefit from what has worked for them.  There are people who “need to be needed” sharing their “truths,” and people who need to be acknowledged who want you to agree with them. Like you, there are those who often share their “truths” in the spirit of offering something useful.

充满恐惧的灵魂分享“真理”来鼓励你去在他们的痛苦中陪伴他们。爱着你的灵魂分享他们的“真理”,希望你能够从为他们奏效的东西中受益。有着需要被需要的人在分享自己的“真理”,以及需要被认可的人想要你赞同他们。还有你这样的人,在提供有用之物的精神中分享自己的“真理”

In a sea of often-conflicting truths, how do you discern your own?  It all goes back to taking moments in silence and getting in touch with your own heart in the present moment.   Instead of asking, “What is true and what is not,” the better question to ask yourself is, “In this moment, what resonates with me? What feels good to me? What naturally feels appealing to me, and what does not feel like a natural fit?” In this way, you can navigate the sea of truths by finding your own current within it.

在一个经常相互冲突的真理海洋中,你如何辨别自己的真理?这一切都要回到花时间处于寂静,与你的心接触。与其询问“什么是真的,什么不是”,更好的问题是“在这个时刻,什么与我共鸣?什么是我感觉起来美好的?什么东西我被它自然地吸引?什么感觉起来不是一个自然的适配?在这样的方式中,你可以通过在这个真理的海洋中找到自己的潮流来航行其中

Connecting with your own truth does not need to be complicated. It does not need to take much time.

与自己的真理连接并不需要很复杂。不需要花很多时间

It can be as simple as taking three slow deep breaths and simply asking yourself, “How do I feel now? You can put your hands on your heart in a gesture of self-love and just be, for a moment, with yourself, as you are, in a state of acceptance.

它可以和缓慢地深呼吸三次并问自己“我现在作何感受?”一样简单。你可以在自爱的姿态中把手放到心上并与自己同在片刻,处于一种接纳的状态

You can connect with yourself by stepping outside, taking a few deep breaths, and quietly looking around to connect with the present moment. As you listen to the birds singing and the bees buzzing, you’ll easily slip into a peaceful space where you can feel your feelings.

你可以通过走出家门,进行几次深呼吸,静静地环顾四周与当下时刻连接来与自己连接。当你聆听鸟叫,蜜蜂的嗡嗡声,你会轻松进入你可以感受自己感受的平静空间

Connecting with yourself might involve a simple ritual such as lighting a candle, inhaling a scent that uplifts or soothes you, and repeating a tiny mantra. “I matter. I matter. I matter” or “I am loved as I am.”  Find one that works for you.

与自己连接可以包含一个简单的仪式,比如点一根蜡烛,闻一闻振奋你或抚慰你的气味,然后重复一个小咒语“我重要,我重要,我重要”或者“我现在这样是惹人喜爱的”。寻找为你奏效的咒语

When you find a way to connect with yourself regularly, you will notice that your feelings begin to tell you clearly what resonates with you and what does not.

当你找到一个方法与自己定期连接,你会注意到你的感受开始清晰地告诉你什么与你共鸣,什么不

A person might tell you that something is indeed a fact. You will sense in your gut whether this is a “fact” that resonates with you or not. You need not argue with anyone. You need not justify your own point of view. You can speak up or not. But what matters most is that you decide what to take in. You decide what beliefs you adopt. You decide what parts of this buffet of life you will “digest” so to speak, and which you will decline.

一个人可能告诉你某样东西确实是一个事实。你会直觉地知道这是不是一个与你共鸣的“事实”。你不需要与任何人争论。你不必为自己的观点辩护。你可以述说或不述说。但最重要的就是你决定你要拾起什么。你决定你要采纳什么信念。你决定这个生活的自助餐中你要吃哪些东西,可以这么说,以及你要拒绝哪些东西

Does the news bother you dear ones? Then turn it off. Does it fascinate you? Then watch it.  Does the supplement your friend recommends feel inspiring to you, or do you keep forgetting to learn more? Your feelings are clues that tell you what is right for you and what is not needed.  Do you feel you “should” do something but have no inclination to do it? Perhaps it isn’t so important to you right here, and now.  

新闻令你心烦吗,亲爱的?那么关掉它。它让你着迷吗?那么观看它。你朋友推荐的补品感觉起来鼓舞人心吗?还是你一直忘记去了解更多?你的感受是线索,它在告诉你什么对你来说正确,什么不被需要。你是否感到你“应该”去做什么,但没有意向去做?也许此时此刻它对你来说还不是那么重要

For example, many of you feel you should exercise. At the same time, many of you don’t want to do it. You feel you should lose weight, but you love to eat. This inner conflict makes you feel stuck, and many of you start to criticize yourselves for being “lazy” or “unmotivated.”  Instead of wasting your time wondering why you don’t do what you think you should do, return to the question, “What is my truth? What resonates with me here and now?”  

比如,你们许多人感到自己应该去锻炼。与此同时,你们许多人并不想要去做。你感到你应该减肥,但你喜欢吃东西。这个内在的冲突让你感到受困,你们许多人开始批评自己“懒惰”或者“缺乏动力”。与其浪费时间思考为什么你不想要去做你认为你应该去做的,返回到问题“什么是我的真理?此时此刻什么与我共鸣?”

Maybe your truth is that you love tasty food, want to be healthy, and don’t honestly care about a few extra pounds. Maybe you want to feel fit but have no desire to go to the gym. You will often begin to object to your own truths at first! Others have infiltrated your loving consciousness with their “truths,” so thoroughly, that many of you have a habit of telling the Creator what it can or cannot do! “I can’t lose weight until I find the right diet and go the gym!” you insist, while at the same, having absolutely no desire to do either one.

也许你的真理是你喜欢美味的食物,想要变得健康,并不真的关心重了那么几斤。也许你想要感觉起来健康,但不想要去健身房。一开始你往往会反对自己的真理!其他人用他们的“真理”渗透了你有爱的意识,如此彻底,以至于你们许多人习惯性地命令造物主它可以做或不能做什么。“我无法减肥,除非我找到正确的饮食并前往健身房!”与此同时,你根本不想要去做上面任何一件事

Surrender to your own heart, dear ones. Surrender to your own truth. The Creator knows ways to fulfill whatever loving truth you can embrace within you! The Creator can inspire you with offerings of foods that delight you and satisfy your body. The Creator can inspire you with a friend who wants a walking buddy or with a song that pops up on one of your devices and reminds you that you love to dance. Maybe you’ll be inspired to tidy up your yard or home and that will get you moving.

臣服于自己的心,亲爱的。臣服于自己的真理。造物主知道如何实现任何你能够接纳的有爱真理。造物主可以用带给你愉悦、满足你身体的食物来激励你。造物主可以用想要一个散步伙伴的人或者在你设备上跳出来的一首歌来激励你。也许你会被启发去收拾院子或家,这就会让你动起来

There are thousands of ways that your “truth” can be satisfied dear ones. You need only take in the “truths” of others insofar as they resonate with you because only resonant “truths” will work for you!

有着成千上万种方法可以让你的“真理”获得满足。你只需接纳与你共鸣的“他人真理”,因为只有共鸣的“真理”会为你奏效

We need to say this again,  “Only resonant truths will work for you.”  A thousand others could find something useful, but it will work for you only if it resonates with you.

我们需要再说一遍“只有共鸣的真理会为你奏效”。成千上万的其他人会认为某样东西很有用,但只会在与你共鸣的情况下为你奏效

The spirit of Love, the creative force of life itself, lives within you and knows each of your cells, your conditions, your thoughts, and your life circumstances intimately. It can guide you in perfection and joy towards all you desire. What feels natural to you is good for you. What feels forced is often not resonant.

爱的精神,创造性的生命力本身,生活在你之内,知道你的每个细胞、你的每个情况、你的每个想法、你的生活环境。它会在完美和喜悦中指引你朝向你所有的渴望。对你来说感觉起来自然的就是对你有益的。感觉起来强迫的往往不会产生共鸣

Take a few moments in silence each day. Breathe. Do anything that helps you connect with your feelings in a spirit of self-acceptance.  This is time well spent that will save you countless hours of intellectually sorting through the “truths” of others and instead help you discern, “What resonates with me here and now? What is my truth in this moment?”

每天花时间处于寂静。呼吸。做会帮助你“在自我接纳的精神中与你的感受连接”的事情。这样的时间是花得值的,会帮你省去智力上整理他人“真理”的无数时间,会帮助你辨别“此时此刻什么与我共鸣?此刻我的真理是什么?”

God Bless You! We love you so very much.

— The Angels

上帝保佑你。我们非常地爱你。

天使

日期:2024年8月3日
来自:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-11 03:49 , Processed in 0.040544 second(s), 24 queries .