主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-8-4 09:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
米拉-你值得拥有被承诺过的东西

Greetings: I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council. I greet you today with love and surprisingly good news. I am sure you could use some of this right now because you have been going through a lot.
问候:我是昴宿星高级议会的米拉。我带来了爱和意想不到的好消息。我相信你现在正需要这些,因为你已经经受了太多

As you may already know, I am also a full-time participant with the Earth Council which oversees the planet. From our vantage point, you will see the Divine Plan is being fulfilled. Many pockets of darkness have already been removed from the Earth along with the beings who are absent of light.
正如你可能已经知道的,我也全职参与到监督地球的地球委员会中。从我们的视角,你会看到神圣计划被实现。许多的黑暗口袋已经从地球移除,连同缺乏光的存在

Those who have been getting away with too much for too long will be thwarted from their old behaviors. Their hands are being tied and their methodologies have been disrupted. This will continue until nothing they are intending to do will work anymore. They are being relieved of their duties and are being sent elsewhere. They will go where they deserve to be which is no longer on the Earth.
那些很长一段时间里侥幸逃脱的人会在他们的旧行为中受挫。他们的手脚被束缚,他们的方法被打乱。这会继续,直到他们意图去做的一切都不再奏效。他们被解除职务,被送到了其它的地方。他们会前往配得上他们的地方,也就是不再处于地球上

I would like you to take a deep breath and feel the freedom that is coming. It belongs to you and it belongs to the Earth. Some of you are starting to feel more relaxed sensations as you rise into the higher realms of consciousness. In the higher dimensions you will not be subject to any of the old interference that prevented you from enjoying your lives.

我希望你深吸一口气,感受正在到来的自由。它属于你和地球。你们一些人在开始感到更加放松的感觉,随着你提升到更高的意识领域。在更高的维度,你不会受制于任何阻碍你享受生活的旧干扰

The Earth is surrounded and by the Realms of Light, your galactic friends, the Angelics, the Masters, including the white hats who are responsible for taking the Earth back. This plan was made many years ago and is the impetus for why our ground crew have come to the Earth at this time.
地球被光之领域、银河朋友、天使、大师包裹着,包括负责夺回地球的白帽子。这个计划很多年前被制定,是我们地面人员此刻来到地球的动力

This divine intervention has been kept a secret. Only a few were privy to these plans which have had to be changed many times. They are coming to fruition soon and everything that has been promised will occur.
这个神圣的干预一直都是一个秘密。只有少数人被允许知道这些计划,它们已经改变了很多次。它们很快会结出果实,承诺过的一切都会发生

You will have your freedom, you will live in abundance, joy, light, love, beauty, health and well-being. You will be in loving relationships with your beloveds. Only your heart knows what this means. It is happening because of the Creator’s intention that you will live in the oneness and Unity from which you came.
你会拥有你的自由,你会生活在富足、喜悦、光、爱、美丽、健康、幸福之中。你会与心爱的人在一起。只有你的心知道这是什么意思。这正在发生,因为造物主的意愿就是你处于合一与统一

We are delighted and pleased to congratulate you for being the light anchor points on the Earth at this time and for so many other incarnations for many of you. We know you have paid your dues and that you are deserving of all of that has been promised. Please relax and know that all is well.
我们很高兴来祝贺你,因为你在地球上成为光的锚。我们知道你付出的一切,你值得拥有被承诺过的东西。请放松,明白一切都好

I am Mira and please remember how much we love you and how much gratitude we have for you. Thank you!
我是米拉,请记得我们多么爱你,我们多么感激你。谢谢

日期:2024年8月1日
来自:Valerie Donner
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-12 12:02 , Processed in 0.032487 second(s), 24 queries .