主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-28 09:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-没什么是你真正拥有的

With each day, each step, the journey towards the Light becomes harder and harder. It becomes more important; it becomes more challenging. But I want to tell each of you that the moment for much attention has come. The moment of stopping, sitting down, and analyzing each point, each obstacle that comes in the way has come.

随着每一天的流逝,每一步的迈出,朝向光的旅程变得越来越难。它变得更重要,变得更具挑战性。但我想要告诉你们每个人,需要大量关注的时间已经到来。停下来、坐下来、分析每个点、每个障碍的时间已经到来

Those who are already on the road and have already overcome many obstacles are a bit smart and often know how to circumvent situations that come up. And they are managing to take large steps towards the Light. Some still persist in remaining seated, thinking, thinking, thinking about what to do; when the way—the solution—is often there, in front of you. But they do not want to lose anything. They do not want to relinquish anything.

那些已经处于道路以及已经克服许多障碍的人是有点智慧的,通常知道如何克服出现的情况。他们在设法迈出巨大的步伐朝向光。一些人仍然坚持坐在那里,思考该做什么,当道路—解决方案—就在面前。但他们不想要失去任何东西。他们不想要放弃任何东西

Therefore, they remain seated, waiting for a miracle to come and tell them, “No, carry that right there. There is no problem—you can carry it.” Unfortunately, I will tell you that there will be many losses. Because, in truth, you lose nothing because you have nothing. In this life you live, you possess some things.

因此,他们就这么坐着,等待奇迹的出现并告诉他们“不,去拿那个。不会有问题的—你可以携带它。”不幸的是,我会告诉你会有很多的失去。因为,事实上,你什么都没有失去,因为你什么都未曾拥有。

In this moment, your world and your society have given you a momentary possession—momentary, in this life. But nothing is yours. It would be yours if you could place everything in a suitcase and carry everything to the Light. Because in the Light, nothing is necessary. Nothing of what you have here, nothing of what you live here today, in the Third Dimension, is necessary in the Fifth Dimension. Everything is created for that moment, for your wish. And, if it is not good for the All, it is undone. Only what is good for the All remains. Therefore, there is nothing to possess. There is no possession. There is living. There is the here and now.

在这个时刻,你的世界和社会给了你短暂的财产—短暂的,就只属于此生。但没什么是你的。如果你可以把它装到行李箱并带到光中,那才是你的。因为在光中,没什么是必要的。没什么你在这里拥有的,没什么你在今天体验的,在这个三维,是会在五维必要的。一切都会按照你的心愿创造。如果它对整体无益,它会被撤销。只有对整体有益的会存留。因此,没有什么可以拥有、可以占有。有着生活,有着此时此刻

Therefore, while those of you who are waiting for a miracle so you will not need to let go of anything remain seated, time is passing. The opportunities for change are passing, and you might lose the timing—the precious moment of evolution—because you do not want to lose anything.

因此,你们那些等待奇迹发生,这样你不需要放下任何东西的人会依然坐着,时间流逝。改变的机会流逝,你可能会失去时机—宝贵的进化时间—因为你不想要失去任何东西

Do not mislead yourselves, my sons and daughters. The moment is approaching each day. If you take a step towards the Light each day, as small as it might be, you are walking. It does not matter if it is a small or large step. What matters is that you are trying. You are liberating yourselves, leaving many things along the way. And each time you detach from something, the soul becomes lighter and lighter, and the steps become easier and larger.

不要误导自己,亲爱的。那一刻每天都在接近。如果你每天都迈出一步来朝向光,尽管很小,你就是在行走。无论是大步还是小步。重要的是你在努力。你在解放自己,一路上放下很多东西。每一次你脱离什么,灵魂变得更加轻盈,步伐变得更加轻松和巨大

As long as you carry all that which you carry, as long as you drag those chains, the journey is hard, heavy, and difficult. But if you start to let go, it starts to become lighter; it starts to become pleasant. But everything is a choice, and you need to make those choices. And when I talk about choices, I do not refer only to material things but also to people.

只要你还携带你携带着的东西,只要你还拖着那些枷锁,旅程会是艰难的、沉重的。但如果你开始放下,它开始变得更加轻松,它开始变得令人愉悦。但一切都是一个选择,你需要做出那些选择。当我谈论选择,我不是只在说物质东西,还有人

Relationships you cling to as a way out, even knowing that prison is in there, even knowing that in there, there is your defeat, your ruin. And that if you do not make a decision, you will not move. You will remain where you are today, stuck, and completely bound to that person. And why?

你紧抓的人际关系,把它当作一条出路,即使知道里面有着监狱,会有你的失败、你的毁灭。如果你不做出一个决定,你不会移动。你会留在你今天所在的地方,被困住,完全与那个人捆绑在一起。为什么要这样?

There are many hands outstretched to you. Choose one and ask for help so that we may give you the strength to get out of the situation. Nothing is easy and simple, but if you want our help, we will provide it to you. And you will see that everything is possible. You need only to want it.

有着很多双手伸向你。选择一个,请求帮助,这样我们可以给予你力量去走出情况。没什么是轻松的、简单的,但如果你想要我们的帮助,我们会提供。你会看到一切皆有可能。你只需想要它

And I tell each of you to detach yourselves. Start to leave along the way that which is not important, that which only bounds you to a situation, to someone, to a place, and that, in truth, are only preventing you from walking. And, after that, you will see how the journey will become easy—how the journey will become beautiful, floral, and fragrant: that path about which I often talk.

我告诉你们每个人去超然。开始离开不重要的东西,它们只会将你捆绑于一个情况、一个人、一个地方,事实上,就是在阻碍你行走。在那之后,你会看到旅程变得多轻松—旅程变得多美丽、芬芳:这就是我经常谈论的道路

Let go of your chains, my sons and daughters. The moment is pressing, so you might have time to walk. The journey is still long. The path is still long. You must start to tread it yesterday. Today, you are already late. Therefore, look at your journeys. Let go of many things. Start to live as if there was nothing to bind you.

放下你的枷锁,孩子们。时间紧迫,这样你还会有时间行走。旅程依旧漫长。道路依旧漫长。你昨天就应该开始这么做了。今天,你已经晚了。因此,看向自己的旅程。放下很多东西。开始活得好像没什么再束缚你

Start to live as if the door to the Fifth Dimension was a step away and if you just had to go through it, leaving everything behind. What would your feelings be? What would bring you pain? What would bring you suffering because you are still bound? Think about that.

开始活得好像通往五维的门户只有一步之遥,如果你要通过它,放下一切。那会是什么感觉?什么会带给你痛苦?什么会带给你苦难,因为你依旧被束缚?想一想

That is a beautiful exercise. See a bright door before you and try to go through it. And you will immediately feel what binds you, what you need to let go of, what you need to release, what you need to change. Do this every day. Call me if you need help, and I will be at the door, on the other side, with my hand outstretched, waiting for you. And when you touch my hand, you will feel what exactly you need to let go of.

这是一个美丽的练习。看到面前有着一扇明亮的门,试着通过它。你会立刻感到什么束缚着你,什么是你需要放下的,什么是你需要改变的。每天都去做。呼唤我,如果你需要帮助,我就在门口,在另一边,伸出我的手,等待着你。当你触碰到我的手,你会感到你到底需要放下什么

Do the exercise as many times as you wish, and I will show you one by one each point, each thing, and each person you need to let go of—you need to liberate from—so that you may be with me on the other side of the door.

尽可能多地去做这个练习,我会一个一个地展示你你需要放下的东西、人。这样你可以和我一起处于大门的另一边

日期:2024年7月24日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 21:07 , Processed in 0.131095 second(s), 25 queries .