主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-27 10:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
伊希斯ISIS-清算的时间已经到来

At this moment, I bring all my energy and all my love to each one of you. Participating in this Journey of Ascension brings so much joy and light to my heart.

此刻,我把我所有的能量和爱带给你们每个人。参与这个扬升之旅让我的心充满了很多的光与喜悦

Times are difficult. So much is changing. The planet seems to have gone mad. The darkness seems to be taking over everything. The energies are very mixed, and there doesn’t seem to be any Light in anything. These are the aspects that many of you are vibrating at the moment, adding more energy to the darkness.

时局艰难。很多东西在改变。地球看似已经疯了。黑暗看似掌控了一切。能量都搅拌在了一起,看起来任何东西之中都没有光。这是你们许多人在此刻振动的东西,把更多的能量添加给了黑暗

You need to keep in your hearts and minds that the Light is entirely on the planet. Every new sunrise, every new sunset. The beautiful Northern Lights. Every movement of the tides. My brothers and sisters, try to understand it – the planet has not gone mad. The reactions are just the result of everything the human race has done; everything the human race has created; everything the human race has learned to do.

你需要谨记,光完全处于地球上。每一个新的日出,新的日落。美丽的北极光。每一个潮汐。兄弟姐妹们,试着去明白—地球没有发疯。反应只是人类所做的一切、人类所创造的一切、人类学习去做的一切的结果

The deforestation of the planet is immense. Forest fires are in full swing. Then what does it all lead to? More imbalance. Those who are turning their backs on the planet today will soon see the results. Many have already lost everything. Not as punishment, but as lessons to be learned for past deeds. It doesn’t matter when.

森林的砍伐是巨大的。森林的大火如火如荼。然后这一切都会导向什么?更多的失衡。那些在今天背弃地球的人很快会看到结果。许多人已经失去了一切。不是作为惩罚,而是需要从过去行为中学会的课程。什么时候的不重要

And so it will be all over the planet. Everyone will have their share. Everyone will have their moment of reflection if they know what is happening, otherwise there will only be pain and complaints.

所以它会是全球的情况。每个人都有自己的一份。每个人会有自己的反思时刻,如果他们知道正在发生什么,否则只会有痛苦和抱怨

Many people don’t realize it. They don’t believe they’ve done anything. And they assume they’re only another person. “But someone else did it, it wasn’t just me.” That’s right, but you were another person.

许多人没有意识到这一点。他们并不相信自己做过什么。他们认为他们只是另一个人。“是别人做的,不只是我”。没错,但你是另一个人

Maybe you were that drop of water in the glass that overflows when it’s too full. Who knows?

也许你就是导致杯子里的水溢出来的那一滴水(已经很满了)。谁又知道了

Yes, human beings will reap what they sow. In this life and many others. The moment of reckoning has come. It’s not punishment. God the Father/Mother has not turned his back on anyone. It’s the result; it’s the consequences; of everything that has been done against the planet itself.

是的,人类会收获他们所播种的。在此生或其它的生世。清算的时间已经到来。这不是惩罚。神不会背弃任何人。这是结果;这是对地球所做的一切的后果

Look at those who respect Earth today. They are moving forward. They are evolving. The others are taking the opposite step in their evolution. And they think they’re too powerful to have problems one day. But they will.

看向今天尊重地球的人。他们在前进。他们在进化。其他人在自己的进化中迈出相反的步伐。他们认为自己很强大,不会有什么问题。但他们会的

The climate has changed. The seasons are confused. Everything is confusing. But it’s all a consequence of what human beings have done. Added to all this is the ascension of the planet. Gaia needs to clean up a lot of the spots of dark energies which are there.

气候已经改变。季节是混乱的。一切都是混乱的。但都是人类所作所为的后果。除此之外,还有地球的扬升。盖亚需要清理很多黑暗能量的点

Then realize that the times to come will be very interesting. We can’t say here that these will be easy times, of plenty, of tranquillity. This will be the case for some because they have sown it over time. But for many, for the vast majority, it will be a time of hunger, catastrophe, and everything you want to deny.

然后意识到未来的时刻是非常有趣的。我们不会说它会是轻松的、富足的、平静的。这对一些人来说是真的,因为他们播种了它。但对许多人来说,大多数人,它会是饥饿、灾难、你想要否认的一切。

No, I’m not being pessimistic, nor am I scaring anyone. I’m being realistic and telling the truth. That’s what’s coming, don’t expect anything different. The times to come will be difficult. Very difficult times. The transformation of this planet is not simple; the planet is not small. And Gaia needs to cleanse herself of a lot so that she can continue on her ascension path.

不,我不是悲观,也没有在吓唬任何人。我是在说实话。这就是会到来的,不需要期待什么不同。未来的时刻会是困难的。非常困难。地球的转变并不简单;地球也并不小。盖亚需要清理很多东西,这样她可以继续扬升的道路

And why does it need cleaning? So that it has enough strength so that there’s no point without Light at the moment of ascension. Then it must be beautiful. Consciousnesses need to change. There needs to be a great movement on the planet, for things to become softer. “Oh, is that possible?” Yes, it is possible.

为什么需要清理?这样它会有足够的力量,这样在扬升的时刻每个地方都会有光。它必须是美丽的。意识需要改变。地球上需要有巨大的运动来让事物变得柔软。“哦,这可能吗?”是的,这是可能的

If everyone vibrates love for Gaia. If everyone plays their part for Gaia, she can keep things more balanced. But it takes a big movement. It takes great action. Everything is possible. All you have to do is want to.

如果每个人为盖亚振动爱。如果每个人为盖亚扮演自己的角色,她就可以让一切拥有更多的平衡。但这需要巨大的运动。需要巨大的行动。一切皆有可能。你所需要做的就是想要去做

Seek balance. Seek to do something for Gaia that you have never done before. No matter what. Just do something. Anything you do for the planet, for Gaia, is received with love. And that helps her to balance. It helps to make things not so difficult.

寻求平衡。寻求去为盖亚做你从未做过的事情。无论是什么。只是去做些什么。任何你为盖亚去做的都会被伴随着爱接收。这会帮助她处于平衡。这会帮助事物变得不那么艰难

Then do something about it. Yes, I’m talking to you. Don’t depend on others. Don’t wish to do something in a group, en masse. Do it yourself. Set an example so that other people make the same choice. Do something for the planet. If each of you does something, different things will be done and different areas will be affected.

那么就去做点什么。是的,我是在跟你说话。不要依赖别人。不要希望组团去做什么事情。自己去做。树立一个榜样,这样别人可以做出相同的选择。为地球去做些什么。如果每个人都去做些什么,不同的事情就会被完成,不同的领域就会被影响

There’s no point in everyone, as a whole, thinking about just one thing. There needs to be a diversity of actions. So that Gaia can receive each one of them and transform them into balance. Think of it, what can you do for the planet today?

让每个人,作为一个整体,都思考同样的东西是没有意义的。需要有多样化的行动。这样盖亚可以接收它们每一个,把它们转化成平衡。想一想,今天你可以为地球做什么?

Start this journey. There’s still time. It may not change much. But it will make a difference for you. Think about it. And you’ll very soon see what you’ll have attracted to your journey.

开始这个旅程。依旧有着时间。它可能不会改变很多东西。但它会为你做出一个不同。想一想。你很快会看到你给自己的旅程吸引了什么

日期:2024年7月20日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 22:22 , Processed in 0.092206 second(s), 24 queries .