12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-25 10:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚-爱给予你能量

Dear friends, I am Jeshua.
亲爱的朋友们,我是约书亚
I greet you all. I am with you from a deep resonance. We walk the same path, and you are with me. I was a kind of flag-bearer in the time in which I lived. I planted seeds, but it was never intended that I would do this alone. What I did was not something by myself. What I did was connected with a soul group of kindred spirits to which you belong.
我向大家问好。我与你深深共鸣。我们行走相同的道路,你和我在一起。我在我所生活的时代可以说是一个旗手。我播下种子,但我从来没有打算一个人去做。我所做的不是一个人能做成的事情。我所做的与一个志同道合的灵魂团体相连,你属于这个团体
This is a time for harvesting. Through planting and growing, through the germination of seeds, through the rising up of new shoots, a new light is brought into this world, and you are those germinating seeds and shoots. You are connected with me in the grand field of the Christ energy. What is the most precious thing that is developing during this time is who you are.
这是收获的季节。通过播种和生长,通过种子的发芽,通过新芽的生长,一个新的光被带到这个世界,你就是那些发芽的种子和嫩芽。你和我在宏伟的基督能量场中相连。此刻正在发展的最宝贵的东西就是你的所是
You often think that the biggest difference is made by what you do or set down in the world, but that is not the case. Rather, it is what and who you are that makes all the difference; that is what creates an opening in the collective consciousness on Earth. By being too fixated on specific goals outside yourself – on what you want to achieve in this world – you move away from your core, your foundation, which is where the transformation is taking place. It is what is most needed in this world.
你经常认为最大的不同是通过你在世上所做的东西造就的,但不是这样。而是,你的所是会做出所有的不同;这是在地球上创造集体意识敞开的东西。通过过于关注外在的特定目标—你想要在这个世界实现的东西—你就远离了自己的核心,你的基础,那是转变发生的地方。它是这个世界急需的东西
It is important that you recognize the inner world – the world of your feelings, your psyche, your thoughts – as the primary source of all creation. You have become indoctrinated by a worldview in which the inner – the intuitive and the spiritual – is neglected. There is an excessive focus on the outer world, on the material. And when you go along with that, you undermine your own powers of creation, because the source of each enduring creation is always inside you. You are not dependent on forces outside you, and your realizing this is a big step, because it sets you free from the outer world, which then loses its power over you.
很重要去认识到,内心世界—感受、精神、思想世界—是所有造物的最初源头。你被灌输了一个内在、直觉和精神被忽视的世界观。对外在世界、物质有着一个过度的关注。当你随大流,你就削弱了自己的创造力,因为每个持久造物的源头总是在你之内。你并不依赖外在的力量,你意识到这一点是一个很大的进步,因为它会让你摆脱外在世界,然后它就会失去对你的力量
When you realize deeply, from your divine core, that you are a creator, the social rules and ideas, the fears that are prevalent in society, gradually lose their influence over you. That is also the message that you are bringing to people in this world. Nothing brings a person into their own strength more than does the realization that he or she is the center of their own world, and that from there you attract and create what is right for you. Thus, the energy of fear and illusion loses its influence over you. This is the true breakthrough everyone is looking for.
当你从你神圣的核心深深地意识到你是一个创造者,社会规则和理念、在社会中普遍存在的恐惧,会渐渐失去对你的影响力。这也是你带给人类的信息。没什么比意识到自己是自己世界的中心更能带一个人进入自己的力量,从那里你会吸引和创造对你来说正确的东西。因此,恐惧和幻象的能量失去对你的影响力。这是每个人在寻求的真正突破
I ask you to now connect with your heart. When I am speaking about the heart, I am not talking about the physical heart, but about something much more vast and deep; namely that part of you, your unique soul, which is connected to the whole, which vibrates in a field of love that is your home, the place where you belong. Your physical heart is the most visible material manifestation of this inner center, but it is no more than that. Your true heart is much more vast and not bound by time and space.
我现在请求你与你的心连接。当我谈论心,我不是在说物理的心,而是更加广阔和深沉的东西。也就是你的一部分,你独特的灵魂,与整体相连,在爱的场域中振动,也就是你所从属的家。你物理的心是这个内在中心最明显的物理表达,但仅此而已。你真正的心更加广阔,不受时间空间的限制
The love in your heart surpasses the material, transcends physical life. It makes you really great, and also allows you to be safe. Because through this love you are connected to the Christ energy: a field of love that is infinitely more powerful than any fearful image or all the material things in the world. Feel this field now. Call it up in your own heart and sense clearly that you are much greater than an earthly body, an earthly personality. Your soul has chosen you in order to grow through you in this life, to experience, to work. This grand power of your soul is available to you as a source of wisdom.
你心中的爱胜过物质、物理生活。它让你变得伟大,让你变得安全。因为通过这个爱,你与基督能量相连;一个比任何可怕的形象或者世上所有的物质都要强大的爱之场域。现在感受这个场域。把它从你的心中唤起,清晰地感到你比你这个物理身体更宏伟。你的灵魂选择了你,以便通过你在此生获得成长,能够体验,工作。你灵魂的这个宏大力量可以作为一个智慧的源头被你访问
Now, go with your attention to your heart center and feel who you are. Also sense the talents and gifts that you have developed in other lives, because the heart operates from a timeless awareness and has access to all the varied manifestations or incarnations you have ever had. Feel the energy of your heart come to you and surround you. Let it shine light upon a problem that you are experiencing in your everyday life. Many problems arise or become bigger as you become fixated on external things, or on your own body, on the tangible, the physical. You want to find solutions on that level. But by connecting with your greater core, with your heart-consciousness, you will get access to sources of wisdom that can help you much more.
现在进入你的心之中央,感受你是谁。也去感受你在其它生世发展的天赋,因为心从永恒的意识运作,能够访问所有你之前拥有过的显化或生世。感受你心的能量向你前来,包裹你。让它照亮你在日常生活中体验的问题。许多问题会升起或变得更大,随着你过度专注于外在的东西或者你的肉体。你想要在那个层面找到解决方案。但通过与你更大的核心、心之意识连接,你能够访问更能够帮助你的智慧源头
The solution is never on the material plane; it is within you. Descend all the way to that level, and see a flame of light in the middle of your heart center. This light connects you to the Christ field, which protects you and cares for you – allow it to enfold you. Feel that you do not depend on powers outside yourself; feel that you can live from ease and love, from lightness. You have been so indoctrinated with thoughts of fear, struggle, and survival that it seems impossible to live from lightness, gentleness, and love. This is the shadow that hangs over all of you: the belief in fear, struggle, and control.
解决方案永远不会在物理层面;它在你之内。去到那个层面,看到你心之中央有一团光之火焰。这个光让你与基督场域连接,基督场域保护、关怀着你—让它包裹你。感到你并不依赖外在的力量;感到你可以轻松、有爱地生活。你被灌注了恐惧、挣扎、生存的想法,看似难以轻松、温柔、有爱地生活。这是笼罩你们所有人的阴影:相信恐惧、挣扎和控制是必需的
I ask you to open your heart to that larger reality that is there and that carries you. Imagine that the light energy from this larger reality enters through your heart, and further through your body and your energy field. Let the light flow through your heart and descend into your solar plexus … and further into your abdomen … and into your root chakra in your tailbone … and even further down through your legs to your feet. Feel your own power. It is not a hard force; it is not a power of resistance or struggle. The time has passed that you had to be in conflict with the outer world.
我请求你向那个更大的现实敞开心。想象来自这个更大现实的光之能量进入你的心、身体和能量场。让光流经你的心,下降到你的太阳神经丛,进入腹部,进入海底轮,更进一步进入腿和脚。感受自己的力量。它不是一个坚硬的力量;它不是一个抗拒或斗争的力量。你必须与外在世界冲突的时间已经过去
There is another power within you that can help you realize what you deeply desire. But that power is not of a dual nature, one of struggling against something. Feel the power of this force, and go to where you experience a problem that gives you concern, makes you worry and think. Go to where you feel you are losing your strength, that you are not able to live with joy but have the feeling of being threatened by something outside you, something you do not understand, or by something that keeps arising and never seems to be able to get resolved. There is a kind of knot in your energy, in your thoughts about your own powers of creation. There is a sense of powerlessness. There is a blind spot in you.
你之内还有一种力量会帮助你意识到你内心深处的渴望。但那个力量不是二元性的,在与某些东西做着斗争。感受这个力量,前往你体验一个问题、让你担忧的地方。前往你感到失去力量的地方,你无法快乐生活、感到被外在的东西威胁到的地方,你并不理解那个东西或者有什么东西不断出现,看似永远无法被解决。你的能量和对自己创造之力的想法中有着某种结。有着一个无力感。你身上有着一个盲点
Feel the great power of love. Look at your life and ask yourself: “Where do I experience love the most? In which activity or with what person or at what moments do I experience a feeling of sincere joy and happiness?  Where do I feel at home, relaxed?” I mean times when you literally feel lighter, when your body vibrates at a higher level. Look for yourself where and in which situation you feel that the most, and take that as your criterion or guide.
感受爱的力量。看向你的生活,问自己“我在哪里最能体验到爱?在什么活动或和哪一个人或者什么时候我体验到真诚的喜悦和幸福?我在哪里有宾至如归的感觉,很放松?”我是在说当你感到轻盈的时候,当你的身体在更高水平振动的时候。看看你在哪最能感到这些东西,并以此作为你的标准或指导
Love gives you energy, makes you creative and at the same time free of worries. Then you are confident, and in an almost childlike way you become happy. This is a great strength; do not underestimate it. Search for that kind of feeling as much as possible in your life. Let go of doing battle, and find the brightest sides in your life and feed that energy. Then you free forces in yourself which give you deeper connection with your own soul wisdom; then you magnetize others – like attracts like.
爱给予你能量,让你富有创意,与此同时让你无忧无虑。然后你就会自信,在几乎孩童般的方式中变得开心。这是一个巨大的力量;不要低估它。在生活中尽可能多地寻找那个感受。放下战斗,寻找生活最光明的一面,喂养那个能量。然后你会释放会让你与灵魂的智慧更深连接的力量。然后你就会磁化他人—物以类聚

日期:2024年7月20日
来自:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 21:16 , Processed in 0.071904 second(s), 25 queries .