主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-24 09:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
米拉-我们密切关注着你

Hello dear friends, this is Mira, working full time for the Earth Ascension project, here with several of my team members. We wish for you to know that you are well watched over, and that all is rapidly proceeding according to divine order and plan. We are not privy to the entire plan of the Divine, and we are unable to display any dates for you, but we can say that dating and timing is in flux as you are ascending more rapidly than was previously anticipated. You are holding the light codes with more aplomb than your bodies were previously able to handle, and you are radiating more and more light out towards us, towards the cosmos and other aspects of your great selves.

亲爱的朋友们,我是米拉,全职致力于地球的扬升项目,和我的团队成员一起。我们希望你知道你被很好地监视着,一切根据神圣的计划和秩序在快速进行。我们并不知道整个神圣计划,我们无法展示任何的日期,但我们可以说日期和时机是不断变化的,因为你在比之前预期的更快地扬升。你能够比之前更加镇定地保持光之代码,你在向我们、宇宙、你巨大自我的其它面向散发更多的光

You light workers are carrying a heavy load and we wish for it to seem lighter, to feel lighter. Ask your teams to assist you, to carry the load with you and perhaps you will find that the load is light. The higher dimensional energies are light, are light codes and your bodies may be beginning to quite literally be lighter and feel lighter. Many of you are in the process of shedding unwanted and unnecessary pounds for your bodies no longer need that cushion of what felt to be protection from the energetic onslaught and flux, but now as your inner bodies are more in tune the outer body layers of fat which had served as protective layers energetically, may be shed, and you may notice that your tastes are changing to go along with this.

你们光之工作者背负着重担,我们希望它看起来、感觉起来更加轻松。请求你的团队来协助你,和你一起携带负担,也许你会发现它变轻了。更高维度的能量就是光,是光之代码,你的身体也许在开始变得更加轻盈和明亮。你们许多人在摆脱不想要的和不必要的体重,因为你的身体不再需要曾经感觉起来是为了保护你免受能量冲击的缓冲器,但现在,随着你内在的身体更加与外在的脂肪层协调一致(曾经作为保护层服务),它可能会减少,你可能会注意到你的口味也随之改变了

There are great changes happening all around and it is not a time of boredom or complacency but of excitement and tenacity. Many stories will be told of this time.

巨大的改变正在到处发生,这不是无聊或自满的时刻,而是兴奋和坚韧的时刻。许多故事会衍生而出

I Mira am speaking to you. I love you. I have great tenderness in my heart for this project and many of you are my friends and family from days – lifetimes – gone past. We do not age within the time field of no time and I have known your soul’s for millinea, many of you. I come forward this night at the request of this one, to offer encouragement and a news update as best as I can. There is much that of course I cannot share but much that I can and what I see as the biggest change since my last debriefing with you, friends, is the climate of energetics that you are radiating. We see more light from the earth emanating from you to us, and we see more light holders holding more and beaming more confidently. The ascension will happen whether every one is ready for it or not and it will happen regardless of who is in charge on any political scenes below, do you see? This cannot be stopped. The light, the planets, the very astrology of the cosmos is conspiring for the will of Creator to be put in place. There is much that has shifted and improved from our perspective. The underground bases are much more cleaned out and only a few tunnels remain, but we have technology that others do not and this technology we lovingly utilize to minimize any harm and to maximize the outcome of success.

米拉来与你说话。我爱你。我对这个项目充满了温柔,你们许多人在过去是我的朋友和家人。我们在没有时间的场域中不会衰老,我认识你的灵魂几千年了。今晚我受邀前来,提供鼓舞和一个新的更新。当然,很多东西我无法分享,我可以分享以及我所看到的最大改变,自从上次向你汇报以来,就是你所散发的能量氛围。我们看到更多的光从你向我们散发,我们看到更多的光之承载者更加自信地保持和散发光。扬升会发生,无论每个人是否为它准备好,它会发生,不管谁掌管着政治场景,你明白吗?它无法被阻止。光,行星,宇宙在共谋来实施造物主的意志。从我们的角度来看,很多东西已经改变和改善。地下基地已被清理地差不多了,只剩下一些隧道,我们有别人没有的技术,这个技术我们可以用来最小化任何伤害,最大化成功的结果

I believe you will be excited to see the progress from our side of the screen. Won’t you join us tonight? Your Pleiadian family is here for you, as are your other many space family lineages. You are never alone, far from it. You are highly watched over. Another item that has condensed is your timeframe of manifestation. It is more instant now, so be careful what you wish for, and be open for miracles for they are on their way. We can see great changes and joys ahead for humanity. I Mira send you my love. We are tirelessly working night and day for your successful ascension project completion. Blessings. Over and out.

我相信如果你从我们的屏幕上看到进展,你会感到非常兴奋。今晚就过来吧?你的昴宿星家人在这里,以及你的其他太空家人。你从未孤单。你受到高度监视。另一个被浓缩的东西就是显化的时间框架。它现在更加即时,所以留心你的愿望,为奇迹敞开,因为它们正在到来。我们可以看到巨大的改变和喜悦就在前方。我发送你我的爱。我们日以继夜地在为你们的扬升项目成功完工工作。祝福。完毕

日期:2024年7月22日
来自:Galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 22:18 , Processed in 0.131911 second(s), 24 queries .