12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-22 09:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-不要被任何黑暗的预言束缚

Dear Ones, I Greet you with Love,

亲爱的,我伴随着爱前来问候

It is truly an honor to have this opportunity to engage in a conversation with you once again.

很荣幸有这个机会与你再次交谈

One of the most intriguing questions that continuously captivates the community is the discussion around Prophecies and what is ahead for Humanity. Across centuries, these profound concepts and teachings have been deeply rooted in the human consciousness, shaping beliefs and worldviews all over Earth

其中一个不断令社区着迷的有趣主题就是围绕着预言和未来展开的探讨。几个世纪以来,这些深刻的概念和教义已经深深入人类的意识,塑造了信念和世界观

Today, I, Sananda Christos, who is known by the name Jesus, come forth to offer insights and guidance to help ease the concerns and uncertainties that prevail in these times of Great Change.

今天我萨南达·克里斯托,也被称为耶稣,前来提供见解和指引来帮助缓解在这些改变时期普遍存在的担忧和不确定性

From the Oracle of Delphi in ancient Greece to the apocalyptic prophecies of Nostradamus, To the well known book of Revelation within the Bible, these foretellings have not only fascinated individuals but have also been used by those in power as a means of control. By instilling fear and uncertainty in the hearts of the masses, prophecies have been wielded as a powerful tool to manipulate thoughts and actions, ensuring compliance and obedience.

从古希腊的特尔斐神谕诺查丹玛斯的末日预言,再到圣经中的启示录,这些预言不仅让人着迷,还被当权者用作一种控制手段。通过把恐惧和不确定性注入大众的心中,预言已经成为一个强大的工具来操纵思想和行为,确保顺从和服从

The impact of prophecies from religious scriptures has been significant, often instilling fear and anxiety among believers as they contemplate the potential outcomes of these foretold events.

宗教经典中的预言其影响是巨大的,经常会在信徒之中注入恐惧和焦虑,随着他们思考这些预言的潜在结果

These prophecies, at times distorted by false interpretations and misused by religious institutions, have contributed to a sense of dread that has lingered within the collective consciousness of humanity for generations.

这些预言,有时候被错误的解读扭曲,被宗教机构滥用,引起了一种恐惧,在好几代人的集体意识中徘徊

Throughout history, prophecies have played a crucial role in shaping religious beliefs and practices.

贯穿历史,预言在塑造宗教信仰和习俗方面发挥了至关重要的作用

The issue at hand is that most humans do not study or research information about their Own religious beliefs because they are taught not to through the Church. They are told not to look at anything that might discredit the Bible that they hold dear. However, the Manipulation throughout the centuries from various kings and rulers, have distorted, manipulated, and even added to these ancient documents for their own reasons.

目前的问题就是大多数人并不研究与自己宗教信仰有关的信息,因为他们被教导不要质疑教会。他们被告知不要去看任何破坏圣经信誉的东西。无论如何,几个世纪以来,各个国王和统治者出于自己的原因操控、歪曲、甚至添加了这些古代文献

When I say that they were added to, This was done with the Book of Revelation. This prophecy was added within the 16th century to all western bible texts, it is not Part of the Eastern Orthodox Bible. It was never a part of the real biblical texts. It was discovered in Turkey, and the Rulers of the Time felt they could create this scenario when the time was right. And they knew they could use it as a tool to sow fear and keep the Masses under their Control.

当我说它们被添加,我是在说启示录。这个预言被添加到16世纪所有西方圣经文本中,它不是东正教圣经的一部分。它从未是真正圣经文本的一部分。它是在土耳其被发现的,当时的统治者感到他们可以在时机正确的时候创造出这样的场景。他们知道他们可以用它播种恐惧,控制大众

The Prophecies from the Book of revelation are sinister and end up with the total destruction of the Majority of Humanity. It is an attempt to bring in a so called Anti-Christ that will rule over the Planet and Yes it also talks of my return, that I come and cause Mass War destroying all who are evil. I am telling you Now, I Sananda Christos, Your Jesus, am not Bound by any Prophecy that the Dark ones have placed on me, and Neither is Humanity.

启示录中的预言是邪恶的,以大多数人的彻底毁灭而告终。这是试图带来一个所谓的敌基督,他会统治地球,是的,也谈到了我的返回,我会前来造成大规模的战争,摧毁所有邪恶的人。我现在告诉你,我并不被黑暗存在强加在我身上的任何预言所束缚,人类也一样

The horrific prophecy of Revelations, foresees a dictator that will come into power. This person is not as he appears. He will fool all Christians into thinking he is of God. He will fool everyone in the World, bringing in a world Peace for a short amount of Time. Then he will turn on the Christians and Israel and it is their demise. This person is who is considered the Anti-Christ. Those who believe this Prophecy are in Great fear of this, but still believe it and will cause it for themselves. They have already Chosen their Anti-Christ.

启示录中的可怕预言,预示了一个独裁者会掌权。这个人并不像他看上去的那样。他会愚弄所有基督徒,让他们相信他是属于上帝的。他会愚弄世上的每个人,短时间内带来世界和平。然后他会把矛头指向基督徒和以色列,那就是他们的灭亡。这个人被视为敌基督。那些相信这个预言的人对此非常恐惧,但依旧相信它,会为自己造就它。他们已经选择了他们的敌基督

Many are still very stuck in these beliefs and will create these prophecies and scenarios for themselves.

许多人依旧困在这些信念中,会为自己创造这些预言和场景

For many generations, the Dark ones have used these prophecies to sow fear of the so-called End Times. The only End that is coming is the End of the Ruler’s control. Yes, it is an End Time for them.

很多代人以来,黑暗存在使用这些预言播种末日的恐惧。唯一在到来的末日就是统治者的末日。是的,这是对它们来说的末日

I have stated before, within these messages, that the Laws of the Universe govern your reality. Through the Law of Attraction, Humanity are actually the Ones creating and bringing in to fruition these prophecies. They are being created through the Fear and actions of those still asleep and unaware.

我之前说过,在这些信息中,宇宙法则管理着你们的现实。通过吸引力法则,人类就是在创造和实现这些预言的人。它们在被依旧沉睡和无意识之人的恐惧与行为创造

They have served as a source of control, warning, and fear for followers, influencing their decisions and behaviors.

它们是对信众的控制、警告、恐惧的源头,影响着他们的决定和行为

False prophecies can be used to manipulate and control individuals, instilling a sense of fear and dependency on religious institutions. This misuse of prophecies can have detrimental effects on people’s lives, leading to disillusionment and a loss of trust in their own inner guidance.

虚假的预言可以被用来操纵和控制个体,注入一个恐惧和对宗教机构的依赖。这个预言的滥用会对人们的生活产生有害的影响,导致幻灭,对内在的指引失去信任

When I return to Earth, I will not come wielding a sword as foreseen by your prophecies. I will not bring harm to anyone. Those of Darkness who are still on Earth are being removed through The Power of the Great Spirit’s Light. It is their End times.

当我返回地球,我不会像预言的那样挥舞着剑我不会来伤害任何人。依旧处于地球上的黑暗存在在被伟大的灵性之光移除。这是它们的末日

As Stated Before, I am not Bound by the Darks Prophecies and neither are you. Let go of any Fears you may have concerning these events. You create your own personal reality. So if you do not give energy or your attention to them, then you will not experience it.

如前所述,我不被黑暗的预言所束缚,你也一样。放下你对这些事件的任何恐惧。你创造自己的现实。所以如果你不给予任何能量或关注给它们,那么你就不会体验它

I Love you all, so very much, Soon we will walk together once again.

我爱所有人,很快我们会一起行走

日期:2024年7月20日
来自:Chellea
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 21:18 , Processed in 0.055600 second(s), 27 queries .