12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-22 09:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚-愿意面对你最深的黑暗

Dear friends,

亲爱的朋友们

This is Jeshua speaking. It is with great fondness in my heart that I salute you.

我是约书亚。伴随着心中巨大的喜爱,我向你致敬

I know you all. I can see and sense your souls and I even know some of you from the lifetime that I lived on Earth over 2000 years ago.

我认识你们所有人。我可以看到和感到你的灵魂,我甚至在2000年来到地球的时候就认识你们当中的一些人了

I was a human being like you. I had access to my soul, my soul energy. But I also struggled with human doubts, fear and anger. Therefore I feel so close to you now. I know what you are going through.

我曾经也是人类。我能够访问自己的灵魂,我的灵魂能量。但我也挣扎于人类的怀疑、恐惧和愤怒。因此我感到与你非常贴近。我知道你正在经历什么

You are an angel, that is true, but you also have to deal with human fear and darkness. They can cloud your access to your soul’s voice. In this moment I am saying hello to all of you, piercing through the veil of illusion.

你是一个天使,但你也需要处理人类的恐惧和黑暗。它们会遮蔽对灵魂之音的访问。在这个时刻,我在穿透幻象的面纱对你说hello

I am with you from the heart and I am telling you that a new age is about to begin. A new age in which humans will be more able to channel their soul energy to Earth.

我在心中与你同在,我在告诉你一个新的时代就要开始。人类能够把他们灵魂的能量传导到地球

You all have a deep longing to connect with your soul. Unfortunately in society you are not taught how to do this. There is still so much fear and negativity in society and during your upbringing and that’s why for a lot of you your consciousness becomes clouded as you grow up.

你们都渴望与自己的灵魂连接。不幸的是,在社会中,你没有被教导如何去做。依旧有着很多恐惧和消极存在于社会中,存在于你的成长过程中,所以你们很多人在成长的过程中被蒙蔽了意识

Often as a small child you can still connect with the joy and inspiration of your soul. Feel this little child around you, it is still alive. Invite it in your arms. It is a part of your soul. It wants to return to you. But also be aware of the cloud of fear and illusion that you are carrying with you. You may envision it as a dark grey energy. Don’t be afraid to look at it. It is your presence and your courage that makes it go away.

通常,作为一个孩子,你依旧与灵魂的喜悦和灵感相连。感受这个孩子,它依旧活跃着。邀请它进入你的怀抱。它是你灵魂的一部分。它想要返回你。但也要意识到你携带着的恐惧和幻象乌云。你可以把它想成一个深灰色的能量。不要害怕看向它。你的存在和勇气会让它消失

Often people try to escape their inner darkness. They try to seek solutions outside of them. They look for power and acknowledgement in the outside world. But that will never give you what you look for. You have to address your inner emptiness, your fear.

人们经常试图逃离内在的黑暗。他们试图向外寻找解决方案。他们向外寻找力量和认可。但这永远不会给予你你所寻求的。你需要处理内在的恐惧和空虚

Don’t be afraid of it, watch yourself holding a torch of light and now stand in the middle of this cloud of darkness. If you stand inside of it, you can hear voices crying. These voices belong to you. They are parts of you that feel lonely, desolate. Don’t see your inner darkness or pain as your enemy. See it like a child or children who have become lost and frightened. Turn towards them and face them. Hold your torch of light. If you do this you will instantly feel an increase in your own power, your force.

不要害怕它,看到自己拿着一个火炬,现在处于这个黑暗的云朵之中。如果你处于它之内,你可以听到哭泣的声音。这些声音属于你。它们是你感到孤独、凄凉的部分。不要视你的内在黑暗或痛苦是你的敌人。视它为迷路,很害怕的孩子。转向他们,面对他们。手拿火炬。如果你这么做,你会立刻感到自己力量的增加

This is what it means to take responsibility for yourself. If you want to connect to your soul and hear its messages, you have to face this inner darkness as well.

这就是为自己负责的意思。如果你想要与你的灵魂连接并听到它的信息,你也需要面对这个黑暗

Often if people don’t want to face their inner darkness, things – situations – happen in their life which feel like a crisis. An accident, an illness, losing a dear one. In fact life is inviting you to look at the darkness inside.

通常,如果人们不想要面对自己的黑暗,生活中感觉起来像是危机的东西、情况—一场事故、一个疾病、失去心爱的人。事实上生活在邀请你看向内在的黑暗

Life on Earth always means to bring you back home to your soul. But that doesn’t have to be through suffering or crisis. If you have the courage to look directly into your darkness, you won’t have to attract outside crises to do it. This is what it means to go on the spiritual pathway; that you are prepared to look within, to hear your soul’s guidance and that you are ready to face everything that blocks you from hearing your soul.

地球上的生活总是意味着把你带回自己的灵魂。但这不需要通过苦难或危机。如果你有勇气直面你的黑暗,你不需要吸引外在的危机来这么做。这就是踏上精神道路的意思,也就是准备好看向内在,聆听灵魂的指引,你准备好面对阻碍你聆听灵魂的一切

You who are present here are all on this road, this spiritual path. I recognize you as brothers and sisters and I admire your courage.

在座的各位都处于这条道路上,这条精神道路。我视你为兄弟姐妹,我钦佩你的勇气

Don’t be too hard on yourself. This is a road of ups and downs. Even though the road within can be very steep and narrow, there are meant to be moments of joy and relief as well. As you go through your inner darkness you will at some point sense the light of your soul. This can lift you out of the heaviness that belongs to the Earth realm.

不要对自己太苛刻。这是一条曲折的道路。即使道路会非常陡峭和狭窄,也有着喜悦和放松的时刻。随着你经历内在的黑暗,你会在某个点感到灵魂的光。这会提升你离开从属于地球领域的沉重

You are meant to receive joy and happiness in your lives.

你就是要在生活中接收喜悦与幸福

For a moment, now, go to the level of your soul. Remember who you truly are and where you come from. A place of oneness, a place of unconditional love. Feel the presence of it, here and now. Breath it in, it is yours.

现在,去前往灵魂的层面。忆起你真正是谁,你来自哪里。一个合一、无条件之爱的空间。感到它,此时此刻。吸入它,它是你的

By feeling it in your heart, you’re bringing it down on Earth. I so much appreciate the inner work you doing. You are creating the gateway to a new reality on Earth. You all have a dream, a vision of what the New Earth looks like.

通过在心中感受它,你在把它带到地球。我非常感谢你在做的内在工作。你在创造通往新现实的大门。你们都有一个梦想,一个新地球是什么样的愿景

Now travel with me for a short while into the future. To the New Earth.

现在和我一起暂时旅行到未来。到新地球

You are there already. On the level of the soul, time is but an illusion. Feel the energy of the New Earth that is being birthed right now.

你已经在那。在灵魂层面,时间只是一个幻象。感到新地球的能量此刻诞生

Now go one step further. See yourself there, living in a place, a house. See your surroundings and the community you live in. Just allow your imagination to flow freely. Feel the energy of it. The details don’t matter so much.

现在,进一步。看到自己在那里,生活在一个房子里。看看你的周遭和社区。让你的想象力飞翔。感到它的能量。细节不那么重要

Take a look at your house. What does it feel like to be in it? See how it reflects your energy. And now ask this future self of yours: what are you doing in this place, what do you like to do during the day? Is there a certain type of work or creativity that you are drawn to?

看看你的房子。住在里面是什么感觉?看看它如何反映出你的能量。现在问未来的你:你在这个地方做什么,你想要做什么?是否有特定的工作或创作你被吸引?

Feel what gives you the most joy. Feel how the energy of joy and inspiration flow through you easily. And also recognize how in this place you can learn through joy instead of suffering. You are still learning and growing in this place, but it happens in a much more harmonious and loving way.

感到什么给予你最大的喜悦。感受喜悦和灵感的能量如何轻松流经你。还要认识到在这个地方你可以通过喜悦学习,而不是苦难。你依旧在这个地方学习和成长,但它在更加和谐与有爱的方式中发生

Now invite this energy of the New Earth to join you here in the present. You are bringing it closer to you. Believe that it is possible. It is possible to live joyfully and with inspiration and peace.

现在,邀请新地球的能量在这里,此时此刻加入你。你在把它带给自己。相信,喜悦的生活,伴随着灵感与平和,是可能的

It does require that you are willing to face your deepest darkness. But see where it leads you, observe the beauty of your vision.

这需要你面对自己最深的黑暗。看看它在带你去哪,观察你愿景的美丽

When I was on Earth, I also had a vision. You, as you sitting here now, are part of the future that I foresaw.

当我在地球上,我也有一个愿景。你,坐在这里的你,是我所预见的未来的一部分。

I was here to bring the seeds of Christ consciousness to Earth. And you are those seeds and they are starting to bloom. I thank you for that and I want to remind you that we are one in our mission.

我在这里带来基督意识的种子。你就是那些种子,它们在开始绽放。我感谢你,我想要提醒你我们在这个使命中是一体的

Every one of you has their own contribution to make. All of you are needed and valued so much. So I ask you to take joy in your greatness.

你们每个人有着自己的贡献。你们都被需要和重要。所以我请求你在自己的伟大中感到高兴

You are truly beautiful beings of light. You know the extremes of love and fear and you still hold your torch of light. That’s why you are here, that’s why you have incarnated once again on Earth.

你确实是美丽的光之存有。你知道爱与恐惧的极端,你依旧保持着火炬。所以你在这里,所以你再次化身于地球

Imagine that we are all holding this torch of light in this room together. Feel how it enlightens us all. Let it shine on the darkness that is here too.

想象我们在这间房间一起举着火炬。感到它如何照亮我们所有人。让它也照亮这里存在的黑暗

And remember always that darkness wants to have light shine on it. It wants to be part of the whole, to join oneness.

总是记住,黑暗想要被光照亮。它想要成为整体的一部分,加入合一

This is the essence of Christ consciousness, that you do not reject darkness but embrace it with your light.

这就是基督意识,你不去拒绝黑暗,而是伴随着你的光拥抱它

日期:2024年7月17日
来自:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 22:20 , Processed in 0.203939 second(s), 25 queries .