主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-21 09:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
麦基洗德-此刻需要去超然

It is with great joy that I participate in this Ascension Journey. It is with great pleasure that I always like to bring procedures and therapies to ease some of the pain and suffering of humanity.

伴随着巨大的喜悦我来参与这个扬升之旅。我总是喜欢带来治疗,以便减轻人类的痛苦

Diseases will end, my brothers and sisters. Balance will be present in everything. Pain and suffering will be alleviated. Difficulties will be extinguished. This is the world that awaits you. This is the New Era. Anything of your experience today will be the standard for what is to come. Everything will be different.

疾病会结束,兄弟姐妹们。平衡会处于一切事物中。痛苦和折磨会减轻。困难会被消灭。这就是等待着你的世界。这就是新时代。你今天在体验的一切会是即将到来之物的标准。一切都会不同

But it is important at this moment that you begin a great detachment. Detachment from everything. Not just from things. Things are important, yes, but I could say there are two attachments you need to pay close attention to: attachment to people and attachment to food.

此刻重要的是去拥有一个巨大的超然。超然于一切。不只是东西。东西很重要,是的,但我想说,有着两个依附你需要密切关注:对人的依附以及对食物的依附

There is still time for everything to be done gradually. No need for exaggerations. No need for anything radical. Just slowly begin to detach from many foods. Especially those that alter consciousness; those foods that bring a supposed momentary happiness, and that, in fact, only make you addicted and bring nothing good.

依旧有时间让一切逐步完成。不需要夸张。不需要激进。只是慢慢开始脱离很多的食物。尤其会改变意识的食物;那些会带来一个短暂快乐的食物,事实上,只会让你上瘾,不会带来任何益处

Start to detach from tasty things that are meant to bring imbalance to your bodies. Because the more flavorful, the more you eat. Begin to wean yourself off sweet flavors. They won’t disappear, because, for a long time, they will be consumed by you, but you will only find these flavors in elements and sweet fruit, Not where you find them today anymore. Sugar will not be brought to you. It will be contained in the foods. That’s it.

开始脱离会给你的身体带来失衡的美味食物。因为越美味,你吃的就越多。开始戒掉糖。它们不会消失,因为它们会被你在天然、甜美的水果中找到,不是从你今天找到它们的地方获取。糖会被包含在食物中。就是这样

So, it is important for you to start having a sequence, a rule, it doesn’t matter what but begin to practice detachment. But always make sure to continue eating properly. It is not about giving up some foods and simply eating nothing else. The habit of eating fruits, vegetables, and greens must intensify. Because in them is contained everything you lose by not consuming animals.

所以很重要去开始拥有一个顺序,一个规则,是什么不重要,但开始去练习超然。但总是确保正确饮食。这不是说要放弃一些食物,什么都不吃。吃水果、蔬菜、绿植的习惯必须加强。因为它们包含了不吃动物而缺少的营养

Do this gradually. Show your bodies that they can indeed detach from it. This is important, my brothers and sisters. It is important to ease the addictions. There is no “I can’t!” Who rules your bodies? Your consciousness. So there is no “I can’t!” There is detachment, which cannot be instantaneous. It must be little by little because the instantaneous causes more imbalance than it helps.

循序渐进,展示你的身体它们能够脱离它。这很重要,兄弟姐妹们。很重要去减轻上瘾。没有“我做不到!”谁主宰你的身体?你的意识。所以没有“我做不到!”有着无法瞬间做到的超然。它必须一点一点去做,因为瞬间会导致更多的失衡,比起会带来的帮助

So begin, little by little, to let go of these addictions. Gradually decrease them. And always repeat to yourself: “I am capable of this! I am capable of leaving this addiction!” Stop repeating “I can’t!” because it only strengthens your addiction more and more.

所以,一点一点地开始,放下这些上瘾。渐渐地减少它们。总是对自己说“我能够做到!我能够戒掉这个上瘾!”停止重复“我做不到!”因为这只会加强你的上瘾

My Code of Light will come full of small codes that will act on various points of your bodies: mind, heart, and stomach. And they will be important for this entire process. Even if you have access to them for only 24 hours, it will be enough for them to be activated in your bodies. And they will continue to act for a long time, helping each of you in this moment of detachment.

我的光之代码会充满小代码,在你身体各个点运作:头脑、心、胃部。它们对整个进程来说很重要。即使你只能访问它们24小时,也足以让它们在你身体中激活。它们会持续运作很长一段时间,帮助你们每个人去超然

As for detachment from people, this isn’t something to comment on. It is something to accept. Not everyone will evolve. Some will not be in agreement on anything. Some will think about it. Others will change their minds. But what is needed at this moment is your determination. It is your choice to evolve or not. They will just be choices.

至于超然于人,这不是去评论别人,这是去接纳。不是每个人都会进化。一些人不会在任何事情上达成一致。一些人会想一想。其他人会改变想法。但此刻所需的是你的决心。是你选择去进化或不。它们只是选择

There is no way to say here, detach today from “A” or “B”. Everything will depend on  “A” or “B”’s choice. So just keep this in mind. Seek within your hearts the right choice. Whatever the decision of “A” or “B” may be, your choice is already made. This is what is important. Start to live this idea. Get used to it. So that in the moment it will be easier.

你无法说,今天与张三或李四超然。一切都取决于张三或李四的选择。所以谨记这一点。向内寻求正确的选择。无论张三或李四的决定是什么,你的选择已经做出。这是最重要的。开始活出这个想法。习惯它。这样就会比较容易

Do not be deceived. No one will go together. Do not stay to remain together, because you will not remain. Each one will follow their path alone. So, will it be worth to miss this opportunity? Think about it.

不要被欺骗。没人会一起走。不要想着两人可以一直走下去,因为你不会。每个人会跟随自己的道路。所以,错失这个机会值得吗?想一想

And be sure, my brothers and sisters, evolution is something sensational. It is a thing that will take you to a world you cannot imagine. Believe in this. It’s quite important for you.

放心,兄弟姐妹们,进化是一件激动人心的事情。它会带你到达你无法想象的世界。相信。这对你很重要。

日期:2024年7月14日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 21:08 , Processed in 0.044803 second(s), 25 queries .