主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-21 09:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
太阳存在-繁荣和丰盛

Bringing a Code of Light directly from the Sun of Alcyon is something that makes us very, very vibrant; even more vibrant than we already are. Bringing you all this energy, all this love, is something that can bring every being who comes into contact with our Code a lot of prosperity, a lot of abundance.

昴宿六的太阳直接带来一个光之代码让我们更加充满活力。带给你这些能量,这些爱,会带给所有与我们代码接触的人大量的繁荣和丰盛

And when I talk about prosperity and abundance, I’m not just talking about financial energy. I’m talking about prosperity, everything. Good things happening, solutions appearing, enigmas being solved, answers being brought. This is prosperity.

当我谈论繁荣和丰盛,我不只是在说经济。我是在说繁荣,一切。美好的事情发生、解决方案出现、谜团被解开、答案被带来。这就是繁荣

Prosperity is not only linked to what is financial. Prosperity is linked to what is enlightened, to everything that arrives and brings Light with it. Everything that arrives and makes it grow, everything that arrives and makes it expand, everything that arrives and makes happiness sprout. Abundance is quantity, which in this case I can say is unlimited. It’s bringing a lot of everything. A lot of everything.

繁荣不仅与经济有关。繁荣与启蒙有关,与带来光的东西有关,与成长、扩张、让幸福发芽的东西有关丰盛就是数量,在这种情况下,我可以说是无限的。它是带来大量的一切

So when we talk about abundance and prosperity, don’t just think about the financial side of life. Think of everything that you can obtain within your lives, within your paths. Think in this way. And dream. Now is the time to dream. Now is the time to emanate what you want into the universe.

所以当我们谈论丰盛和繁荣,不要只是认为财物方面。思考你可以在生活中、道路上获得的一切。在这样的方式中去思考并冥想。现在是时候去梦想,把你想要的东西发送给宇宙

The Light is intense. Always think of something that is good for you and for the Whole. And the Light will make that dream happen. The only way it won’t happen is if it’s not in your path for some reason. Otherwise, it will come. And I’m telling you, it will come quickly, because the Light is intense, the Light is working very intensely.

光是强烈的。总是思考对你和整体有益的东西。光会让那个梦想发生。唯一它不会发生的原因就是它并不处于你的道路上。否则,它会到来。我告诉你,它会快速到来,因为光是强烈的,光在非常强力地运作

Believe me, prosperity and abundance are available to everyone. You just need to open yourselves up to receive it. You always cling to the how: “But how will this happen? How will it come to me?” Don’t think about the how or the when. Just put out into the universe what you want.

相信我,繁荣和丰盛可被所有人获取。你只需敞开来接收它。你总是紧抓“但这要如何发生?它要如何向我前来?”的想法。不要思考如何或者什么时候。只是把你想要的东西发送给宇宙

And you can even add to the universe, “Let it be quick, see?” And the universe will rush to bring you what you’ve asked for. It doesn’t matter how, it doesn’t matter when. What matters is that the dream can come true. Is it hard to try? I don’t think so. So try. Dream a lot. Tell the universe everything you want.

你甚至可以对宇宙说“让它快一点,明白吗?”宇宙会迅速带给你你所请求的。如何、什么时候并不重要。重要的是那个梦想会成真。去试一试很难吗?我不认为。所以去试一试。梦想。告诉宇宙你想要的一切

But never forget, don’t involve other people in your requests. The requests should always be for each of you. Your request may affect other people, and that’s fine. But the main thing to be taken care of, the character to be taken care of, is you, not others. Because when you involve others, you are invading their free will. Yes, even if they are good things. They’re not asking for it. You’re asking them. So it’s an invasion. Don’t do it.

但永远不要忘记,不要在你的请求中牵扯到别人。请求应该是针对你个人。你的请求可能会影响到别人,这没关系。但需要照料的主要东西和角色是你,不是别人。因为当你牵扯到别人,你就是在侵犯他们的自由意志。是的,即使它们是好东西。他们没有请求它。你在请求。所以这是一个侵犯。不要去做

Dream, dream a lot. Ask the universe. “Oh, but I can ask for things that I think are absurd”. Have common sense. Don’t play games with the universe. Don’t act like a rude child. Ask for what will actually be good for you. Don’t test the universe, because then you won’t get anything.

去梦想。请求宇宙。“但我可以请求我认为很荒谬的东西吗?”要有常识。不要和宇宙玩游戏。不要像粗鲁的孩子。请求实际对你有益的。不要考验宇宙,因为这样你得不到任何东西

The universe feels your energy, it feels what you’re asking for. So ask from the heart. So that it makes your heart happy. And then you’ll see the results. They may not come, because there is something in your path that prevents them from coming. But it doesn’t hurt to try. What do you choose? To dream and perhaps be answered, or not to dream?

宇宙感觉到了你的能量,它感觉到了你在请求的东西。所以从心请求。这样就会让它高兴。然后你会看到结果。它们可能不会到来,因为你的道路上有着什么阻碍了它们到来。去试一试不会少块肉。你选择什么?梦想,也许会被回应,或者不去梦想?

日期:2024年7月16日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 22:18 , Processed in 0.211939 second(s), 24 queries .