12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-16 10:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-金钱和朋友

I am Michael and I love you!

我是麦克,我爱你

You live on Earth a place where it is not easy to live most of the time.

你生活在地球上,一个大多数时候并不总是容易生活的地方

I am with you anyway, no matter what you do, or how you life looks like.

无论你做什么,你的生活是什么样的,我都和你在一起

Sometimes you think I am only with those that are happy?

有时候,你认为我只会和那些开心的人在一起

It is an illusion that some people would be happy all the time!

一些人一直都会是快乐的是一个幻象

True happiness comes from gratitude! Not money or items, materia!

真正的幸福来自感恩!不是金钱或物品

A good friend is worth more than all the gold in the world!

一个好朋友比世上所有的黄金更有价值

What do you prefer in your life? A friend or gold?

你更喜欢什么,朋友还是黄金?

This is a very important question for most people to ask themselves!

这是对大多数人来说的一个重要问题

What can you really own? When you leave this planet…you bring nothing with you, exept for one thing…yes the answer is LOVE!

你真正能够拥有的是什么?当你离开地球,你什么都带不走,除了一样东西,是的,答案就是

So. Rising up, first ascending and then? Coming back down to live on Earth with the insight of mercy and gratitude!

所以,升起,扬升,然后呢?伴随着仁慈和感恩的洞见返回地球

Some of you think, eventhough you are old souls, that ascension would be about getting out of here? Climbing up some stairs? Reaching nirvana and don´t look back over you shoulder, to escape all the trouble on Earth? Leaving others, that did not wake up?

你们一些人认为,即使你是老灵魂,扬升是关于离开这里。爬楼梯。到达涅槃,不回头看,逃脱地球上的所有麻烦。离开没有苏醒的人

I must say, it is just an illusion of ego!

我必须说,这只是小我的一个幻象

And as ego tend to do, it works like an echo! It comes back to you, over and over again!

就像小我倾向于去做的,它会像回声一样发挥作用。它返回你,一次又一次

By now, you, my dear friend, you are capable, very well instructed after eons of time of preparation for this work on Earth, you know items and gold, money, does not make you happy.

我亲爱的朋友,在恒久的准备工作后,你现在已经有能力,训练有素,你知道物品、黄金、金钱无法让你开心

It is just an old safety! But you also sit in its grip! I say it will losen up its grip, slowly and you will be more free!

这只是一个旧的保险柜!你也被它紧抓着!我说它会慢慢松开,你会变得更加自由

It is actually a battle of the souls! You can still live in this society, where the money rules, but you have your inner knowing, that no one owns you, for you are perfectly free.

这实际上是一场灵魂的战斗。你依旧可以生活在这个社会中,金钱统治着,但你有着内在的知晓—没人拥有你,因为你是完全自由的

In this state of mind, body and soul, you seem to attract those that are stuck in items, owning things, as they are still stuck in their egos, but they are attracted to you, for their souls know that it is the end of a chapter.

在这个头脑、身体、灵魂状态中,你会吸引那些困在物品中、想拥有各种东西的人,因为他们依旧被困在小我中,但他们被你吸引,因为他们的灵魂知道这是一个篇章的结束

The new true chapter of Earth is living with gratitude! Meaning having exactly what you need, and then sharing when you have to much.

地球的新篇章就是伴随着感恩生活。意味着拥有你需要的,然后当你有很多,去分享

No one can own Mother Earth! She is her own!

没人可以拥有地球母亲,她是她自己的

Still old habits, ego, to own, grows on Earth, and wars are started on many places on Earth.

旧的习惯、小我依旧在地球上增长,战争在很多地方开启

The very knowing you have, is being shared all around, you need not even open your mouth and speak up about it! For it is within you, and your aura.

你拥有的知晓在被四处分享,你甚至不需要张嘴,述说它。因为它在你之内,是你的气场

Mother Earth is about motherhood and keeping a homestead, and women are the carriers, little grails of her, Earth.

地球母亲是关于母性,维护一个家园,女性是地球小小的载体

The female and male energies are still imbalanced and there too is an old war still going on.

女性和男性能量依旧失衡,有着一个旧的战争依旧在继续

The female energy is still too low.

女性能量依旧太低

Bevare of the evil crusaide against women, motherhood and the feminine energy!

警惕对女性、母性、阴性能量的邪恶针对

Turn away from whoever makes a profit on or enjoys hurting women or children in anyway. Always report to police if you notice or suspect anything bad going on.

远离享受伤害女性或孩子并从中牟利的人。如果你注意到或怀疑有什么不好的事情就要发生,一定要报警

Start where you live, where your feet are, where you walk! Look around you!

从你生活的地方开始,你脚踏的地方!看向周围

And most of all never forget why you came here, to this planet!

最重要的,永远不要忘记你为什么来到这里,这个星球

You are a lightworker, a beacon, a channel of the new beautiful peaceful era and you are slowly walking and spreading a wondrous light all around you.

你是光之工作者,一个灯塔,新的美丽的和平时代的管道,你在缓慢地行走并在你周围传播一种奇妙的光

Your collaboration with the angelic sphere and your soul is the light itself, it is there all the time when you walk in the dark of Earth.

你与天界和灵魂的合作就是光本身,当你行走于地球的黑暗,它一直在那

Your job is to be anchored, grounded, keeping your beloved Faith safe and closest to your heart. And I Michael will always help you keep your Faith!

你的工作是锚定、稳固、保持你的信念稳定并接近你的心。我总是会帮助你保持你的信念

日期:2024年7月15日
来自:Kerstin Eriksson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 22:21 , Processed in 0.053741 second(s), 25 queries .