12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-13 10:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-神秘巨石

My Beloved Souls,

亲爱的灵魂们

I am, Archangel Michael, here today to continue to enlighten you on some important topics regarding a full disclosure of the truth to humanity.

今天我前来继续在一些重要的话题上启发你,与全面揭露真相有关的

My Beloved Souls, it’s time for you to learn about important aspects of your journey toward Ascension. Your planet is going through a deep cleansing, which causes extreme weather in parts of your world, that never before experienced such extreme weather like high temperatures, floods, hurricanes and even snow in locations that are usually hot all year round. These events are natural not created by Darkness. Still too many humans are staying in low vibrations, which can also cause unseen before weather.

亲爱的灵魂们,是时候去了解扬升之旅的重要面向。地球正在经历一个深度的清理,这在一些地方导致了极端天气,这些地方从未体验过这样的极端天气,比如高温、洪水、飓风,甚至在全年炎热的地方也下起了雪。这些事件是自然的,不是黑暗创造的。依旧有着太多的人处于较低振动中,这也会导致之前没见过的天气

This must happen in order to prevent the destruction of Mother Earth by the Dark Entities. Your reality was altered to suit the desire of the Negative Ones to control every sense and aspect of your life. Animals, insects, fish and etc. were purposely engineered to suit Darkness and harm humans. Just think for a moment, mosquitos, ticks, poisonous snakes and other creatures can attack and injure a human or even lead to their early departure from a physical body.

这必须发生,以便防止地球母亲被黑暗破坏。你们的现实已被更改来适配负面存在掌控你生活每一个面向和感官的渴望。动物、昆虫、鱼类等等都被有意更改来适配黑暗,伤害人类。只是想一想,蚊子、蜱虫、毒蛇、其它会攻击和伤害人类或者导致他们提前离开物理身体的生物

When a planet is spinning in high vibrations together with an advanced civilization, you would not see or meet anyone from the Animal Kingdom or bugs, who would attack a human being. In high realms everything coexist in peace and in harmony, total synergy with beings, nature and with the Animal Kingdom. Here in 3D most of humanity goes after each other physically, mentally and financially. This behavior is normal for a low vibrational society. In 5D you can’t entertain 3D’s behaviors, it’s not going to work and you will end up going back from where you came from.

当一个星球与一个先进的文明一起在高振动中旋转,你不会看到或遇见任何会攻击人类的动物或昆虫在更高的领域,一切在和平与和谐中共存,与众生、大自然、动物王国完全协同一致。在3D,大多数人在物理上、精神上、经济上追赶彼此。这种行为对较低振动的社会来说是正常的。在5D,你无法应用3D的行为,它不会奏效,你最终回退回你前来的地方

Basically, you need to transform not just your body, but also your mind by connecting to your Universal Consciousness to become enlightened. The Ascension is the process that for some can be short while for others, it could take a very long time to get there. My advice is for everyone to stay on the path by doing spiritual work or the alternative is to continue to be enslaved by the Darkness and be moved to another 3D planet. Let’s now talk about the mysterious monoliths appearing in different parts of the world on Earth.

基本上,你需要改变的不仅是身体,还有头脑,通过与宇宙意识连接来变得开明。扬升是一个过程,对一些人来说可以是短暂的,而对其他人来说,它需要花费很长的时间。我的建议是去通过进行灵性工作来处于道路上,或者继续被黑暗奴役,然后前往另一个3D星球。现在让我们谈论出现在世界各地的神秘巨石

Recently, one was discovered in a desert of Las Vegas, Nevada in United States. It was not put or installed in that place by someone, it appeared from the high energies in that location. There were other monoliths found in the past in Wales, United Kingdom, Piatra Neamt in Romania, Utah in United States and etc.. Their origins are from higher dimensions of 5D and up, they appear here as the veil between the two realities in some places becomes so thin, that it bleeds through in this form. In your 3D reality, they are much smaller in width and height. The monoliths in higher realms can reach up to 1000 feet and higher depending on their purpose.

最近,在美国内华达州拉斯维加斯的沙漠中发现了一个。它不是被某个人放置在那的,它是从那个地方的更高能量之中浮现的。之前在英国的威尔士、罗马尼亚的Piatra Neamt、美国的犹他州等都有过巨石。它们来自更高的5D以及之上,它们的出现是因为在一些地方两个现实之间的面纱变得非常薄,以至于它在这个形态中渗透过来了。在3D现实,它们的宽度和高度要小很多。在更高的领域,巨石可以高达1000英尺,取决于它们的目标

In our 5D or higher existence they have different colors like purple, green and yellow. They have multiple functions; I just want to disclose only a couple of them. These unusual objects can be used to balance the polarity of the planet, as a security poles by blinking and announcing a starship entering the orbit, and even as a weapon with a beaming light to stop uninvited guests from Space. They can’t be too long in your vibrations, eventually the monoliths mysteriously are going disappear, the way they appeared. In your world these pillars don’t perform any functions, as the frequency is too low, except for that it gives you a glimpse into the 5th dimension.

在我们5D或更高的存在中,它们有着不同的颜色,比如紫色、绿色和黄色。它们有着多种功能;我只想透露其中几个。这些不寻常的物体可以用来平衡地球的极性,作为一个安全杆子,通过闪烁来让一艘飞船进入轨道,甚至作为一种武器,可以发出光束来阻止来自太空的不速之客。它们不会在你们的振动中停留太久,最终这些巨石会神秘地消失。在你们的世界中,这些柱子不会产生任何功能,因为频率太低,除了能够让你一瞥五维

Humankind is not ready to handle technologies from higher dimensions without harming each other. You are responsible for your own destiny and your planet. We are only allowed to assist you in the crucial moment. Learn to focus just on your personal spiritual growth. Be compassionate to each other and practice humility. My Beloved Souls, please start loving each other. Nothing is higher than pure Supreme Love.

人类还未准备好在不伤害彼此的情况下使用更高维度的技术。你要为自己的命运和地球的命运负责。我们只允许在关键时刻协助你们。学习只专注于你个人的精神成长。对彼此富有同情心,练习谦卑。亲爱的灵魂们,请开始爱彼此。没什么比纯粹的至高之爱更高的了

At this moment nothing is certain in your world, it will come a time, when you are going to see clearly and understand, on what Ascension really means. Thank you Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces. Please accept my Blessings and Supreme Love.

在这个时刻,没什么是确定的,会来到一个时间,你会清晰地明白扬升到底是什么意思。谢谢你,银河光之力量的大使。请接纳我的祝福和最高的爱

I am connected to all of you

我与你们所有人相连

Archangel Michael

大天使麦克

日期:2024年7月10日
来自:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 20:47 , Processed in 0.066659 second(s), 25 queries .