主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-12 09:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-一切都是关于选择,每个人要做出自己的选择

Many of you are thinking that nothing is happening. Thinking that looking at a drawing is really something that will not bring anything, that it will not modify anything, nor will it change anything in your lives. I’m sorry to tell you that you’re wrong, because each Light Code presented here acts directly through the Third Eye, in the pineal gland of each one of you.

你们许多人认为没什么东西在发生。认为盯着一幅图片看不会带来任何东西,不会改变任何东西。我很抱歉地说你错了,因为这里展示的每一个光之代码直接通过第三眼运作,在你们每个人的松果体

When you look at the code, all the energy that is there and all the sacred geometry brought into it, reaches your brain. And it does cause some changes. They may not be visible changes or changes that you feel in your body; but they are changes of consciousness.

当你看向代码,所有在那的能量和所有到来的神圣几何图形,会到达你的大脑。它们确实导致了一些改变。它们可能不是明显的改变或者你会在身体中感到的改变;而是意识的改变

Each of you on this journey towards ascension vibrates at a certain frequency. It depends on a series of factors that make up your lives: food, your surroundings, your homes, your families. All of this influences your vibration. But when you look at any of these codes. Immediately, a good amount of vibration and energy is passed on to each of you. Causing you to evolve, causing you to increase your vibrations.

每一个处于扬升之旅的人在特定的频率中振动。这取决于一系列的因素:食物、环境、家庭。这一切都在影响你的振动。但当你看向任何一个光之代码。立刻,大量的振动和能量被传递给你。导致你进化,提高自己的振动

And what happens when you raise your vibrations? You receive more Light. Everything is proportional. The more you vibrate, the more Light you receive. So, understand that nothing needs to be so explicit, that miraculous things don’t need to happen, that nobody will suddenly become full of gifts or feel very different. It’s all very subtle and very gradual.

当你提高你的振动,会发生什么?你接收更多的光。一切都是成正比的。你越多地振动,你接收更多的光。所以,明白没什么需要一清二楚,奇迹般的事情不需要发生,没人会突然变得天赋异禀或者感到非常不同。这一切都是非常微妙的,渐进的

I’m just telling you that since the beginning of this journey, many of you have already been very interested. And certainly, through these peaks you are experiencing some situations. But not all of you will feel it. As I said, it depends on many factors.

我只是告诉你,在这个旅程的开端,你们许多人就已经非常感兴趣了。当然,通过这些高峰,你正在体验一些情况。但不是你们所有人都会感到它。如我所说,这取决于许多因素

There are some of you who take the walk seriously; in your diet, in your posture, in your speech, thinking. You’ve isolated yourself from busy places. Many of you are now saying: “Oh, but that’s easy. I want to evolve where there’s noise, where the family doesn’t agree, where everything is contrary to what we want to do!”. I agree. I’m going to agree with you. And I would say that those of you who are in environments where it’s almost impossible to vibrate loudly are much better prepared than those who live far away, who live in tranquility. Because for them, that’s what the world is all about and we know it’s not.

你们一些人非常认真地对待自己的饮食、姿势、言语、思想。你与繁忙的地方脱离。你们许多人现在会说“但这很容易。我想要在有噪音的地方、家庭不和谐的地方、一切都与我们想要做的事情相反的地方发展。”我同意。我会说你们那些处于几乎不可能去响亮振动之地的人比生活在遥远之地、宁静之中的人更加准备充分。因为对他们来说,那就是世界的样子,但我们知道不是

But I can tell you that everyone has their own share. If you’re in noisy environments, a family that doesn’t agree and all the other aspects that we know, it’s because your journey needs to be like this. It needs to be more difficult. It needs to be more…, a little more stronger to achieve what you want. I can say that these are tests of endurance, tests of persistence, tests of patience and, above all, of Unconditional Love.

但我可以告诉你,每个人都有自己的份额。如果你处于嘈杂的环境中,一个不和谐的家庭中以及所有其它我们所知的面向,这是因为你的旅程需要这样。它需要是困难的。它需要更加强烈来实现你想要实现的。我可以说这是对耐力、坚持、耐心、无条件之爱的考验

And if you pass all these tests, you really will be better prepared than the person who lives in complete tranquility. But that doesn’t mean you’ll be vibrating higher than him. It all depends. There are many factors that indicate the degree of vibration of each one of you. At the end of this journey, you will have many Codes in your hands. And then we know what to do with them.

如果你通过了所有这些考验,你就是会比生活在完全宁静中的人准备得更加好。但这并不意味着你会比他振动更高。这要看情况。有着很多因素来表明你所在的振动水平。在这个旅程的结尾,你手中会有很多的光之代码。然后我们就会知道该如何使用它们

But rest assured, what you have in your hands is precious; it’s something very important, and something that will certainly take you a long way forward. To the detriment of those who don’t have the Codes. But, as I always say, it’s all about choices. If you choose not to believe in the symbols, think it’s all nonsense, that’s fine. Keep going. And up ahead you’ll be different from the others.

但请放心,你手中拥有的是宝贵的;它是非常重要的,肯定会带你走很远的路。但对并不持有代码的人是无益的。但,如我总是所说,这一切都是关于选择。如果你选择不去相信符号,认为这一切都是无稽之谈,没关系。继续前行,在前方,你会和别人很不一样

No, there’s no way there won’t be a difference. There will be, and it will be huge.” Ah, so now I’m going to all the Codes in one day”.It doesn’t work like that.Everything has to be done gradually. Everything has to be expanded one by one. A maximum of two Codes a day. So, realize that there’s no point in going round and round on top of what we’ve been through, thinking you’re so clever. Because cleverness will get you nowhere.

不,不可能没有差别。差别会是巨大的。啊,那现在,我要在一天中掌握所有代码。它并不这样运作。一切需要逐步完成。一切需要一个接一个展开。一天最多两个代码。所以意识到,不断地围绕着我们已经经历过的东西转,认为你很聪明,是没有意义的。因为聪明不会带你到达任何地方

Do it from the heart, slowly, one every day and you’ll be fine. You’ll finish a lot later than the others, but you’ll have done the right thing.The important thing is to do it. The important thing is to believe in what you’re doing.That’s the flaw you have, you need to see results, results, results. If the result is weak or non-existent, “Oh, that’s no good. That’s no good, it’s no good at all”.

用心去做,逐步地,一天一个,你会安好。你会比别人晚完成很多,但你会做正确的事情。重要的事情就是去做。重要的事情就是去相信你正在做的事情。你的缺陷就是你需要看到结果。如果结果是脆弱的或不存在的,“哦,这不好。一点都不好”

All right, I keep repeating, these are choices. And each of you will have to make your own. But feel free. To choose to follow the Codes or not.  “No, those who don’t follow the Codes won’t go to the Fifth Dimension?” No, I didn’t say that. You’ll just be delayed. That’s all right. You’ll arrive much later than the others. But keep going. No problem at all.

好,我要一直重复,这些是选择。你们每个人需要做出自己的选择。但请随意。选择跟随代码或不跟随。“那些并不跟随代码的人无法前往五维?”不,我没有这么说。你只会被耽搁。这没有关系。你会比别人慢一点。但继续前进,没有什么问题

So know that nothing here is done as a joke, or to gain time or attention. Everything has a purpose. And this purpose is being fulfilled by those who believe; by those who are making the journey every day. So keep going.

所以明白,这里没有一句话是在开玩笑,或为了获得关注。一切都有一个目标。这个目标在被那些相信的人完成。被每天都进行旅程的人完成。所以继续前进

We’ve almost reached the halfway point. Soon, it will all come to an end.

我们几乎已经走了一半的路。很快,一切都会结束

And then it will, you will know what to do with these Codes. And you’ll have a lot of work to do with them. But I repeat and I’ll say it again and again: It’s all about choices, and everyone should make their own.

然后,你会知道要如何处理这些代码。你跟它们会有很多的工作要做。但我重复,我一再重复:一切都是关于选择,每个人要做出自己的选择

日期:2024年7月5日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-8-19 15:06 , Processed in 0.132516 second(s), 25 queries .