12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-5 08:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
昴宿星-繁荣和丰盛

Greetings to all of you,

问候

We are here with you today to bring prosperity into your life by helping you change your mindset. Prosperity means knowing that you are everything. You are all that is, and nothing is separated from you. As you create your own reality through your intentions, we invite you to first align your thought forms with a prosperity mindset that says, “I am all that is – and so I experience myself.”

今天我们前来通过帮助你改变思维把繁荣带给你的生活。繁荣意味着知道你就是一切。没什么与你分离。随着你通过你的意图创造自己的现实,我们邀请你先将你的思想形态与繁荣的心态对齐—我就是一切,所以我在体验我自己

Abundance has nothing to do with your financial situation; abundance is a state of mind. You do not want money, but the experiences that you can have by having the money. But do you really wish to play that game, or would you like to simply focus on the experience and make it happen? Money is a 3D tool for creation, but as many of you shift into higher vibrations, you will want to liberate yourself from the belief that you need money to survive.

丰盛跟你的经济状况无关;丰盛是一种心态。你想要的不是钱,而是拥有钱后你可以获得的体验。但你真的希望玩耍那个游戏吗,还是你只是想要专注于体验并让它发生?钱是3D的创造工具,但随着你们许多人转变到更高的振动,你会想要脱离你需要钱才能生存的信念

You do not need more than you already are. You are free to create and experience all that you wish to. Can you envision a world in which you work joyfully for the benefit of all? Can you invite such an experience into your life, and then allow money to come as a reward without focusing on it?

你不需要比你已经所是的更多的东西。你可以去自由创造和体验你希望的。你能想象一个你可以为了所有人的利益快乐工作的世界吗?你能邀请这样的体验进入你的生活吗?然后让钱作为一个奖励向你前来,而不需要专注于它

Abundance is a state of being – you are abundant when you are content. Happiness is always within you and is not dependent on the exterior, as you were conditioned to believe.

丰盛是一个存在状态—当你感到满足,你就是丰盛的。幸福总是在你之内,并不依靠外在,好比你习惯相信的那样

We pave your golden path back home – to what you truly are. We wish you to feel and know that everything is possible. You are love, and so may you experience it!

我们为你铺设回家、回归自己所是的黄金之路。我们希望你感到并知道一切都是可能的。你是爱,所以你可以体验它

日期:2024年7月3日
来自:Octavia Vasile
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-11 08:54 , Processed in 0.062628 second(s), 24 queries .