12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-4 09:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-忆起你的各种能力

Dear loving beings,

亲爱的

There is so much change that you have been going through and more to come. That is why, at this time, the archangels and the angels are watching closely and providing the necessary support. However, we cannot do so without being called upon. Remember to connect with us and invite our presence to nourish your hearts and pave your ways with smooth golden leaves.

你已经经历了很多的改变,更多的改变会到来。所以,此时此刻,大天使和天使们密切关注着、提供着必要的支持。无论如何,如果不被呼唤我们就不能这么做。记得与我们连接,邀请我们来滋养你的心,用光滑的金色树叶铺就你的道路

You are blessed with a very fine perception, and though you need first to learn how to use your gift, move your focus from the gross actions to manifesting reality from the depths of subtle levels of creation. Be still and create intentionally. You are becoming more empathic because you can feel much more, but you do so to use your telepathic skills and to manifest in a more simple way.

你被赐予了一个非常精细的感知,尽管你需要先学会如何使用你的天赋,将你的专注从粗鄙的行为转移到从微妙的创造层面显化现实。保持寂静,有意识地创造。你在变得更有同理心,因为你可以感受到更多,但这是为了让你使用你的心灵感应能力,在更加简单的方式中显化

You are meant to remember now that there is so much more to experience and play with beyond the material world that you are used to. Your intuition guides you to walk your path in silence at times and to draw the lines of your new reality by releasing any thought form that does not serve you.

你就是要在此刻忆起在你已经习惯的物质世界之外有着更多可以去体验和玩耍。你的直觉有时候会在寂静中指引你去行走道路,通过释放任何不服务你的想法绘画你的新现实

You are becoming more sensitive so you can help one another truly and remember that we are all One.

你在变得更加敏感,这样你可以真正帮助别人,忆起我们都是一

Your sensitivity is a great gift. Do not run away from it, but learn to navigate the waves of emotions until you find that still point within your heart. Now it is time to invite balance into your life.

你的敏感是一个伟大的天赋。不要逃避它,而是学习驾驭情绪的波浪,直到你找到内心的寂静点。现在是时候邀请平衡进入你的生活

It is time to remember how to transmit information without using technological means, how to levitate, and how to teleport, because all these are meant to make your life lighter and more joyful.

是时候忆起如何不用技术手段传输信息,如何悬浮,如何瞬移,因为这一切都是为了让你的生活更加轻松和快乐

I, Archangel Michael, am here with you today to invite you to distinguish between your thoughts and emotions and the vibrations that you pick up from your environment. Do not go against anyone or anything, but have the courage to look within so you can discriminate between what resonates with you—and keep that to create further—and what is just a picked-up vibration. Meditation will give you the opportunity to see clearly and to allow all that is not you to go away. Detachment from thought forms and emotions is needed. Be the witness of them, but do not identify with them so you can stay free and joyful.

今天我前来邀请你区分“你的想法和情绪”以及“你从周遭拾起的振动。”不要反对任何人或任何东西,但有勇气去看向内在,这样你可以区分什么与你共鸣—保持这个状态来进一步创造—什么是你拾起的振动。冥想会给予你机会去清晰地看到和允许所有不是你的东西离去。从思想形态和情感中超脱出来是必要的。见证它们,但不要认同它们,这样你可以保持自由和快乐

Visualize my blue healing light around your body whenever you feel that you are tuning into external energy. Call upon my presence, and I will be there, helping you to clear your energy. Do not enter the space of duality by labeling it as a “low vibration,” but just observe and let go.

当你感到你在协调于外在的能量,想象我蓝色的疗愈之光包裹你全身。呼唤我前来,我会的,帮助你清理能量。不要通过把它标签为较低的振动而进入二元性的空间,只是观察并放下

You are meant to feel—use your skills wisely because they are a true gift for humanity. I love you, and I am, as you are, a pillar of light crossing the Universe. Let’s shine together.

你应该明智地感受并使用你的技能,因为它们是给人类的真正礼物。我爱你,我和你一样是横跨宇宙的光柱。让我们一起闪耀

日期:2024年7月2日
来自:Octavia Vasile
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-8 00:49 , Processed in 0.023394 second(s), 25 queries .