12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-3 09:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-如何扭转不想要的生活

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
There are many times in life when you find yourselves in situations that you didn’t realize you were attracting. These aren’t your ideal situations. You know it because you don’t like them. However, even in these spaces, you can find value because they are the most wonderful motivators for creating better.  
很多时候你发现自己处于你并没有意识到是你在吸引的情况中。它们并不是你理想的情况。你知道,因为你不喜欢它们。无论如何,即使在这些境地,你可以找到其中的价值,因为它们是最奇妙的激励因素去创造更好的东西
We are not suggesting you try to like them, justify them, or even dig around too deeply to figure out why you created them. Instead, take a moment and ask yourself, “What do I want to see instead?”  How can I start to shift my feelings to feel like I’m already there?  We know this is a tall order when you’re in what you like to call “a mess,” but if you can, think of it as a little challenge.
我们不是建议你去喜欢它们,拥护它们,或深入挖掘为什么你要创造它们。而是花点时间去问自己“我想要看到什么?”我如何转变我的感受去感到我好似已经在那?我们知道这是一个艰巨的任务,当你处于你称为的一团糟之中,但如果可以,把它视为一个小挑战
“I know I don’t care for my situation.” That’s a given! You know that very clearly.
我知道我不喜欢我的情况”。这是一定的!你非常清楚地知道这一点
“I’d much prefer a different situation.” Be honest with yourself. What would you rather experience? If you are sick, most likely, you’d rather be well. If you are experiencing lack, you’d rather be abundant. If you are watching a dear one suffer, you’d rather them be well, and more deeply, you’d love to be in a position to truly assist.  If someone is treating you unkindly, you’d rather be among kind people and not care about the unkindnesses.  
“我想要一个不同的情况。”对自己诚实。你喜欢体验什么?如果你生病了,很有可能你想要身体健康。如果你在体验缺乏,你想要富足。如果你看到心爱的人受苦,你希望他们好起来,更深刻地说,你希望能够真正地帮助他们。如果有人对你不友好,你希望处于友好的人之中,不去关心他们的不友好
No matter how undesirable a situation is, if you take the time, you can connect with what you desire. Allow yourself to do so. Many of you won’t do this because it feels impossible, too far off, or as if it costs too much. Allow yourselves to initiate the process of creation, dear ones!  Know you deserve what you desire. Take a moment to figure that out and avoid negating it.
无论一个情况有多不令人喜欢,如果你花时间,你可以与你渴望的东西连接。让自己去这么做。你们许多人不去这么做,因为它感觉起来是不可能的,遥不可及,或者要花费太多钱。让自己去开始创造,亲爱的!明白你值得拥有你渴望的东西。花点时间弄清楚,避免否认它
Next ask yourself, “How would I feel if I were in that situation?” Take a moment to dream, imagine, and, most importantly, feel. If you can’t get there, ask a different question. “What would it feel like to feel just a little better now? What would it feel like to feel loved through this? What would it feel like to have some help or care or hope?”  Reach for what you can until you feel a slight improvement in your feelings. Keep this up as often as you can. You will gain momentum even with these smaller steps.
接下来问自己“如果我处于那个情况中,我会作何感受?”花点时间去梦想、想象,最重要的,感受。如果你做不到,那就换个问题。“先去感觉更好一点会是什么感觉?在感到被爱着的情况下通过这一切会是什么感觉?拥有一些帮助或关怀或希望是什么感觉?”触及你可以触及的,直到你感到自己的感受有所改善。尽可能多地去做。你会获得势头,即使只有微小的步伐
Sometimes, it is too much of a mental stretch to imagine having what you want. Humans have disappointed you. You haven’t been taught the laws of the universe. You are still learning. You don’t all yet know how deeply loved and worthy you are. You can still get where you want to be. Reach for what comforts and soothes, and little by little, things will shift.
有时候,去想象拥有你想要的是一种太大的精神延伸。人类令你失望。你没有被教导宇宙的法则。你依旧在学习中。并不是所有人都知道自己多么被深爱着,自己多么有价值。你依旧可以前往你想要前往的地方。追求舒适的、抚慰人心的东西,一点一点地,事物会改变
Dear ones, if you find yourself in undesirable circumstances, you haven’t done anything wrong. They are launching pads for better. Never are you more sure that you want to be elsewhere!  Never is your energy more focused and clear on “getting out” of that situation.  You can use these situations to improve life dramatically. This is why people often say that their “dark nights of the soul” were turning points. It is in these deeper spaces that you find crystal clarity about wanting better, and as you inch, your feelings towards a better life, things start to change.
亲爱的,如果你发现自己处于不喜欢的环境中,你并未做错任何事情。它们是通往更好之物的发射台。你从未像现在这样确定你想要处于别的地方!你的能量从未像现在这样聚焦于离开那个情况。你可以使用这些情况去极大地改善生活。所以人们经常说他们的灵魂暗夜是转折点。在这些更深的空间,你会清晰地发现你想要更好,随着你朝向更好生活的感受是什么样的,事物开始改变
The good news is that you do not need painful situations to grow. You can admit your desires to yourself as they arise, and allow the good feelings you have while thinking about them make you positively magnetic. You can be living a wonderful life and appreciating it, or even a tough life and appreciating what you can, and that appreciation will attract more.
好消息是你不需要痛苦的情况才能成长。你可以承认自己的渴望,一旦它们出现。允许你持有的美好感受,同时思考它们让你具有积极的磁力。你可以过上一个美好的生活并欣赏它,或者一个艰难的生活,欣赏你能够欣赏的,这个欣赏会吸引更多
You don’t require pain to grow, but painful circumstances are an indicator that along the way, there have been lots of little points at which you didn’t listen to your spirit or focused in ways that cut off the life, little by little. If you sit on your foot, eventually it will fall asleep but you will notice many smaller feelings of discomfort before that happens to help you readsjut. LIkewise your spirit offers you lots of little feelings along the way to help you get in a better space.
你不需要痛苦来成长,但痛苦的环境是一路上的标记,有着很多地方你没有聆听你的精神或专注的方式一点一点切断了生活。如果你坐在自己的脚上,它最终会陷入沉睡,但在那发生之前你会注意到很多较小的不适感来帮助你调整。同样,你的精神会在一路上提供你很多小小的感受来帮助你到达更好的空间
The good news,is that no matter how long it took to attract a mess, it takes very little focus on love to start improving your life. Love is such a strong vibration and begins to shift things quickly.  Even sitting with us, breathing, and receiving is a step towards love, and truly, dear ones, we want to help you. If we can work with your vibration even a few minutes a day and help you feel even a tiny fraction of our immense love for you, this will assist you in turning life around when it is not so desirable.
好消息就是无论花了多长时间吸引来一团糟,只需一点点专注于爱就可以开始改善你的生活。爱是如此强大的振动,会开始迅速改变事物。即使与我们同在,呼吸,接收也是朝向爱的一个步伐,亲爱的,我们真的想要帮助你。如果我们可以致力于你的振动来帮助你感到一点我们对你保持的巨大的爱,哪怕每天只有几分钟的时间,这也会帮助你扭转生活,当生活不那么理想
We love you. We want to help you thrive in joy, but when you are not in joy, we will hold the vibration of your visions for you. We will help you attune your energy to them once again. We love you and want the best for you. When you feel you have failed, we see only growth and expansion. You are all learning, reaching for better, and coming to understand that you truly deserve a kinder and easier path. Most of you know this intellectually. Now, we are guiding you to reach for better feelings. We have so much more we can say about this, but for now, we will leave you with a single thought:
我们爱你,我们想要帮助你在喜悦中繁荣,但当你不处于喜悦中,我们会为你保持你愿景的振动。我们会帮助你将你的能量与它们协调。我们爱你,想要你拥有最好的。当你感到你失败了,我们只看到成长和扩张。你们都在学习,触及更好的,明白你值得拥有一条更友善、更轻松的道路。你们大多数人在智力上知道这一点。现在,我们在指引你触及更好的感受。我们有着很多可以说,但现在,我们留给你一个想法去沉思:
From the “fertilizer moments” of your life, great good can grow.
从你生活的“施肥时刻”,巨大的美好会生长

日期:2024年6月30日
来自:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 18:35 , Processed in 0.032234 second(s), 24 queries .