主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-2 09:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
观音-强大的咒语

Today, I bring a small rose, a lilac rose, for each one, for it to fill the hearts of each of you with much Love and much peace. Feel the vibration I bring to each of you at this moment.

今天,我带来了一朵小玫瑰花,一朵丁香花,送给每一个人,将你们每个人充满爱与平和。感受我带给你们每个人的振动

The moment is not easy for many; the moment is peaceful for some. It does not matter. What each one is living is part of the journey; it is part of the journey that needs to be fulfilled. Be confident and have faith in what you are sowing.

此刻对许多人来说并不轻松;此刻对一些人来说是宁静的。这不重要。每个人所体验的是旅程的一部分;需要被完成的旅程。相信你所播种的东西

It is important that hearts are connected to the minds in what you desire. There has to be action together with thought. There has to be feeling together with action. There has to be this balance for you to act correctly, feel correctly, and think correctly within the same aspect—within the same desire.

很重要在你渴望的东西上心与头脑是相通的。行动和想法必须一致。感受和行动必须一致。必须要有这个平衡来让你在同一个面向、渴望中正确地行为、感受、思考

There is no point in the mind alone wanting to evolve if the heart still yells with ego screams and if the actions contradict the journey of Light. Therefore, the whole must be in every action. You must find this balance in every thought and action so that you may effectively place yourselves on the Fifth Dimension road.

如果心依旧充斥小我的大喊大叫,如果行为与光之旅相反,只有头脑想要进化是没有用的。因此,整体必须处于每一个行动中。你必须在每一个想法和行动中找到这个平衡,这样你可以有效地处于五维的道路

Many try, try, try, and slip a lot. They slip, meaning they repeat mistakes, repeat actions, and repeat thoughts that should not exist anymore. And unfortunately, each generates a negative percentage on your journey, and you will have to do a lot more positively to get out of the place.

许多人尝试,再尝试,摔倒了很多次。他们摔倒,意味着他们在重复不应该再存在的错误,行动和想法。不幸的是,每一个都在你的旅程中产生了一个消极的百分比,你需要做更多积极的东西来离开这个境地

There is no point, my brothers, in you misleading yourselves and trying to think nothing has consequences. Everything has a consequence. Each action, thought, and feeling has consequences. Therefore, constant vigilance is necessary. I would say that thoughts are the most treacherous because they are fast and sometimes come when you are not even thinking about them.

朋友们,去认为没什么会有后果是没有意义的。一切都有一个后果。每个行为、想法、感受都有后果。因此,保持警惕是必要的。我会说想法是危险的,因为它们很快速,有时候在你没有去想它们的时候就来了

So, when this happens, when the wrong thought comes, think the exact opposite. Think with intensity about what you truly believe in and want to do. That will be enough to cancel that wrong thought and allow you to move a little further. It is a constant control. You cannot be careless for a second because a second brings many thoughts.

所以,当这发生,当错误的想法到来,思考完全相反的东西。强烈地思考你真正相信的和想要去做的。这足以消除错误的想法,让你走得更远。这是一个恒常的掌控。你不能掉以轻心一秒钟,因为一秒钟会带来很多想法

So, be careful with them. Be careful with what you vibrate. Vibration produces thoughts because those around you are eager for a low vibration and are always ready to pollute your minds with wrong thoughts. They are everywhere. Therefore, be careful with what you vibrate.

所以,留心你的想法。留意你的振动。振动产生想法,因为你周围的人渴望一个较低的振动,总是准备着用错误的想法污染你的头脑。它们无处不在。因此,留意你的振动

If you vibrate high, they move away because that is not their energy, and then they do not affect your minds. Therefore, be careful with places, people, and moments. Therefore, you must always be alert, watch out, and vibrate high so that these thoughts—meaningless but which do much harm—do not pollute your minds. Those thoughts that arise from yourselves, which are often very interesting, are enough already.  

如果你的振动很高,它们会离去,因为这不是它们的能量,然后它们不会影响你的头脑。因此,留心地方、人、时刻。

因此,你必须总是保持警惕,警觉,振动高,这样这些想法—毫无意义但会造成很多伤害的—不会污染你的头脑。那些经常非常有趣的来自你自己的想法已经足够了

So, my brothers, the journey is not as easy as many think. Many think it is enough to meditate, ask, follow a path, and do a bunch of proceedings, and everything is fine. Of course, all of that helps. Of course, all of that keeps the vibration high. But thoughts come out of you. Therefore, all that work is in vain if you hold negative thoughts because they destroy all you have achieved in a particular proceeding.

所以朋友们,旅程不是很多人想的那样轻松。许多人认为冥想、请求、跟随一条道路、做一堆例行公事就足够了。当然,这些东西都有帮助。当然,这些东西会保持振动高涨。但想法来自于你。因此,如果你保持消极的想法,这些东西都会是徒劳,因为它们摧毁了你在特定事项中取得的一切成就

So, there must be much control, attention, and vigilance at each second. Vibrate high at all times, and you will not need to even worry about your own bad thoughts because they are automatically canceled when the vibration is high. Vibrate high. Vibrate high. Vibrate high. “I need to vibrate high.” This is the mantra for the moment.

所以,时刻都要有控制、注意和警惕。总是保持高振动,你就不需要担忧自己糟糕的想法,因为当振动很高,它们会自动被取消。我需要振动很高,这是此刻的口头禅

Or, I will teach an easier and more powerful mantra: “I AM LIGHT!” Repeat this mantra three times each time, and you will see how you will attract more and more Light, and your thoughts—those who should not come—will begin to move further away. It seems easy, but it is a very powerful mantra, and I assure you that it will bring the balance that each of you needs.

或者,我会教你一个更加简单、更加强大的咒语“我是光!”每次重复这个咒语三次,你会看到你如何在吸引更多的光,你的想法—那些不应该来的—会开始远离你。它看起来简单,但是很强大的咒语,我保证它会带来你们每个人需要的平衡

日期:2024年6月28日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-4 21:00 , Processed in 0.041718 second(s), 23 queries .