主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-7-1 09:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
蓝鸟-超越时间和空间

We are here with you once again to remind you of the sacred places and multidimensional gateways on your planet.

我们再次前来提醒你地球上的圣地和多维度的门户

This message is primarily for those of you who have transcended the fourth dimension and are ready to let go of this Matrix, now embracing a new multidimensional experience.

这则信息主要是给那些已经超越四维,准备好放下这个矩阵,正在拥抱一个新的多维度体验的人

Please know that the majority of your multidimensional gateways have been reactivated and are now functioning appropriately. You are once again free to discover the immensity of your Universe, experiencing the unlimited possibilities and the joy of playing at a multidimensional level.

请明白大多数多维度门户已经被重新激活,正在恰当地运行。你再次有自由去发现宇宙的无限,体验无限的可能性以及在多维度层面玩耍的喜悦之情

Many of you have been trained and carefully prepared for this moment. If our message touches your heart, you are one of them.

你们许多人为了这个时刻接受训练,做好了精心的准备。如果我们的信息触动了你的心,你就是其中之一

Now is the time to return home, fulfilling your life purpose. It is time to reconnect with your multidimensional aspects across the Universe and journey along different timelines. We invite you to start doing so by recognizing the frequency that facilitates this process. There are sacred gateways that hold such frequencies, and as you visit them and tune into their vibrations, the illusionary veils between time and space will fall away. We are here to guide you now.

现在是时候回家,实现你的人生目标。是时候与你横跨宇宙和不同时间线的多维度面向重新连接。我们邀请你通过认识到促进这个进程的频率来开始去这么做。有着保持这样频率的神圣门户,随着你拜访它们,协调于它们的振动,时间和空间之间的幻象面纱会消失。我们在这里指引你

Some of you will feel an urge to travel to ancient ceremonial places, while others will visit pyramids and other geometrical sacred structures around the planet. Sometimes you will feel called to visit crop circles, and by tuning into the frequency they offer, you will be able to see through space and time. You will discover time-traveling markers and learn how to use them once again, and perhaps one day you will connect with your future self or with other beings from the future who are rejoicing that communication is being reestablished now.

你们一些人会感到一个冲动去拜访远古时期举行仪式的地方,而其他人会拜访金字塔和其它地球上的神圣几何建筑。有时候你会感到被呼唤去拜访麦田圈,通过协调于它们提供的频率,你能够看穿空间和时间。你会发现时间旅行的标记,再次学习如何使用它们,也许有一天你能够与未来的自己或来自未来的其他人(很高兴这个交流被重新建立)连接

Simply affirm: I am ready, and I call upon guidance to experience my multidimensionality. My fifth-dimensional genetic code is fully reactivated, and the teachings I have received are being accessed once again through my conscious mind.

述说肯定语“我准备好了,我呼唤指引来体验我的多维度性。我的五维遗传代码被重新激活。我之前接收的教导再次通过我有意识的头脑被访问”

Please, observe any signs and messages that you receive. Be committed to your journey because you, dear human of light, are paving the way for many others to follow.

请留意任何迹象和你收到的信息。致力于你的旅程,因为你,亲爱的光之人类,在为其他人铺就道路

We love you, and we are here with you,

我们爱你,我们和你在一起

timeless love.

永恒的爱

日期:2024年6月30日
来自:Octavia Vasile

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 11:49 , Processed in 0.026210 second(s), 24 queries .