管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-30 08:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
娜达夫人-只有崛起

Affirmations;

肯定语

I, (state your name here),

我(述说你的名字)

ASK THE INFALLIBLE DIVINE LIGHT TO MAKE ME AWARE OF MY FEARS NOW.

请绝对可靠的圣光让我意识到自己的恐惧

I ASK THE ALL-KNOWING DIVINE LIGHT TO REMOVE THE FEARS THAT I AM NOW BECOMING AWARE OF FROM ALL LEVELS.

我请求无所不知的圣光移除我在所有层面上意识到的恐惧

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

我是道路,真理和生命

Exercise:

练习

• Please close your eyes now.

•请闭上你的眼睛

• Breathe in and out calmly, relaxed and naturally.

•平静、放松、自然地呼吸

• On and off, on and off.

•呼和吸,呼和吸

•Expect nothing, desire nothing, be empty and ready.

•什么都不期待,什么都不渴望,放空,准备就绪

•Let the inner images come up, look at them without judging.

•让内在的影像浮现,不带评判地看向它们

•Simply notice the worries and fears that are showing themselves to you now. Accept them, be at peace and love what you see.

•只是注意到现在出现的担忧和恐惧。接纳它们,处于平和,爱你所看到的

• Continue breathing calmly and evenly.

•继续平静、均匀地呼吸

• You are relaxed.

•你很放松

• You accept – everything.

•你接纳一切

Now the divine light begins its healing work:

现在圣光开始它的疗愈工作:

• The divine light works.

•圣光在起作用

• The divine light heals.

•圣光在疗愈

Now observe how certain fears dissolve – easily and automatically.

现在观察某些恐惧如何轻松、自动地溶解

You are free!

你自由了

I thank GOD for this grace.

我感谢神这个恩典

(End of healing)

(疗愈结束)

The fewer fears there are in your aura, the more self-confident you can live and the more self-confident your appearance will be.

你的气场中含有越少的恐惧,你的生活和外表也会越自信

A healthy self-confidence can only be possessed by a person who is master of his natural fears and who has removed all imaginary fears from his being.

一个健康的自信只能被精通自己恐惧、从自己的存在中移除所有想象的恐惧之人获得

The less fears weigh on the soul, the more self-confident the person is. Self-confidence is always blocked and undermined by fears. Therefore, it is important not only to recognize fears, but also to remove them from where they have become stored as energy.

越少的恐惧压在灵魂的肩上,这个人就越自信。自信总是被恐惧阻碍和破坏。因此,很重要不仅去认识到恐惧,还要从它们作为能量被储存起来的地方移除它们

Aura surgery with GOD as doctor and with the divine light as medicine is highly efficient and leads to permanent healing.

以神为医生,以圣光为药物进行气场手术是非常有效的,会导向永久的疗愈

What you learned today you can repeat at any time.

你今天学会的你可以随时重复

Be aware that after a while your perception will change and that means that your life will change too. This change should be welcomed! If you are afraid of change, start by asking yourself: Why? What am I afraid of? And use this exercise to start releasing fears.

意识到,一段时间后你的看法会改变,这意味着你的生活也会改变。这个改变应该被欢迎!如果你害怕改变,先去问自己“为什么?我在怕什么?”使用这个练习去开始释放恐惧

Natural fears that are meant to protect you from harm provide you with a valuable service. Unnatural fears that prevent you from living a self-confident life must be eliminated.

自然的恐惧是为了保护你免受伤害,为你提供一个有价值的服务。不自然的恐惧阻止你活出一个自信的生活,必须被消除

How do you tell the difference? Natural fears come and go, unnatural fears don’t want to go away and stay.

你如何区分?自然的恐惧来了又去,不自然的恐惧不想要离去,想要留下来

True greatness, true self-confidence

真正的伟大,真正的自信

Beloved human, you have reached a point where the methods from the ephemeral matrix are no longer sufficient.

亲爱的,你已经到达了“矩阵的方式不再足够”的点

You know it, you experience it, you feel it, that the New Age has dawned and that you have come to play your unique and indispensable part.

你知道,你体验到了,你感到了,新时代已经降临,你是来扮演你独特的不可或缺的角色的

You see the dawn of the new day, but you often look at it with the heaviness of the previous day. You have a long journey behind you and all the experiences are stored and present within you. So you draw conclusions, you know the suffering and the pain, you have seen people make mistakes and worlds sink. Based on these experiences you tend to assume: This time too a global fire will ignite and this time too humanity is doomed.

你看到了新一天的黎明,但你经常伴随着昨日的沉重看向它。你身后有着一段漫长的旅程,所有的体验储存在你之内。所以你得出结论,你懂得痛苦和苦难,你看到过别人犯错误,见证过世界沦陷。基于这些体验你倾向于假设:这一次也会燃起全球大火,人类也会灭亡

However, you have learned your lessons from the past and that makes the crucial difference! That is why you are indispensable today. Because people like you, who look at themselves in the mirror of truth and see the course of the world unfiltered, people like you, who have renounced the false gods, such as lust for power and egoism, determine where the journey now takes us.

无论如何,你已经从过去吸取了教训,这是至关重要的。这是你今天不可或缺的原因。因为像你这样的人,在真理的镜中看向自己,看到世界没有被过滤的历程;像你这样的人,已经放弃了虚假的神,比如对权力和利己主义的渴望。这决定了旅程现在会带我们去哪

This is what is happening and what is coming:

这就是正在发生的,正在到来的:

• No downfall, but rise.

•没有衰落,只有崛起

• Not annihilation, but redemption.

•不是毁灭,而是救赎

• No takeover by dark forces, but the handing over of the earth into your light hands.

•不是被黑暗力量接管,而是把地球交到你发光的手中

Fears from that time still have an impact, so resolving them is a top priority.

那时的恐惧依旧有着一个影响,所以解决它们是当务之急

Nothing is more important today than that the individual commits himself to the salvation of his inappropriate, false and imaginary fears. Because only then and only then can you achieve true greatness and blossom into true self-confidence.

今天没什么比致力于不恰当、虚假、虚构的恐惧更加重要。因为只有这样你才能实现真正的伟大,绽放到真正的自信

Come on, beloved,

来吧,亲爱的

move out of your fear! Walk towards freedom in the care of GOD and at your own pace.

走出你的恐惧!在神的关怀中,按照你自己的步调走向自由

Your gift will be life and – love.

LADY NADA

你的礼物会是生命和爱,

娜达夫人

日期:2024年6月24日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-2 17:44 , Processed in 0.047677 second(s), 24 queries .