主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-28 10:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
盖亚-重新学习生活

I bring you today a little hope, a little joy, a little balance for so many who are suffering right now.
今天我带来了一点点希望、一点点喜悦、一点点平衡给许多正在受苦的人
The ascension process is not being easy, either for me or for many of you. I don’t like to see my children suffering, struggling to survive, trying to learn their lessons. But this is the path. It’s the path of planting and reaping. And everyone is reaping the results of their journeys, so many times over me, for so long.
扬升进程并不容易,对我以及对你们许多人而言。我不想要看到我的孩子们受苦,挣扎求存,费力学习自己的课程。但这是道路。这是播种和收获的道路。每个人都在收获自己旅程的结果
Many people don’t realise this, many people aren’t aware of what’s happening to them. They think it’s all punishment, or worse, they blaspheme against me, against God, against all the Beings of Light because they are going through so much suffering. They can’t understand that everything is a consequence of something done at some point in the past. It doesn’t matter when.
许多人没有意识到这一点,许多人没有意识到自己身上正在发生什么。他们认为这一切都是惩罚,或更糟,他们咒骂我、神、所有光之存在,因为他们在经历如此多的痛苦。他们不明白一切都是过去某个时刻所做的事情导致的后果
I need to clean many places. I need to clean the water, I need to clean the air. And this requires a huge shift of energy; a huge shift of movement. You have no idea how many bad things are inside my womb, inside the planet. So many things that have tainted my caves. So many things that have destroyed my entrails.
我需要清理很多地方。我需要清理水、空气。这需要巨大的能量转变,巨大的运动转变。你并不清楚地球内部有着多少糟糕的东西。很多东西污染了我的洞穴。很多东西摧毁了我的内部
These energies need to be cleansed. For nothing from this time can remain in me. Everything has to be cleansed. Everything has to be changed.
这些能量需要被清理掉。因为来自这个时代的一切都无法留在我之内。一切需要被清理干净。一切需要被改变
What is coming is not pretty and it will not be easy. I can tell you that it will be very difficult for many. But that’s what has been said here for so long. Everyone is where they need to be to get through what they need to get through. Those who understand and trust that all the suffering they have experienced is a lesson learned will see the results later on. Those who don’t, unfortunately, will continue along the same path, because the lesson hasn’t been learned.
就要到来的并不好看,不会是轻松的。我可以告诉你,它对许多人来说会是艰难的。但这也是已经说了很长时间的东西。每个人处于他们需要处于的地方来经历他们需要经历的。那些明白并相信他们所体验的一切是一个要学会的课程之人会在稍后看到结果。那些不明白的人,很可惜,会继续相同的道路,因为课程还未被学会
The paths are very twisted. The paths of ascension aren’t easy for me or for you. But it’s needed to cleanse this planet: my home, my body. Human minds must be cleansed. Human minds need to evolve so that they don’t repeat the mistakes they’ve made so far.
道路很曲折。扬升的道路对我或对你来说都不轻松。但需要清理这个星球:我的家,我的身体。人类的头脑需要清理。人类的头脑需要进化,这样他们不会重复错误
Yes, you will evolve, but you will continue with your consciousnesses. And you’ll need a lot of willpower not to repeat the mistakes made in these times. The path does not end after the ascension. It will be a long road of learning and much, much willpower. Many will pass; many will not remain, because they will not be able to bear the model that is the Fifth Dimension.
是的,你会进化,但你会保留你的意识。你需要很大的意志力不去重复这些时期所犯的错误。道路不会在扬升后完结。它会是一条漫长的学习道路,需要很大的意志力。许多人会离去,因为他们无法承受五维的模式
You have a vague idea of what it will be like. I can only tell you that only love reigns supreme. Joy, friendship, unity. No low-vibration feelings remain in the Fifth Dimension. You are used to suffering and negative situations. I’d say you’ve almost learnt not to live without them. So you need to relearn how to live. Because they will no longer exist.
关于它是什么样的,你有着一个模糊的概念。我只能告诉你,只有爱会主导。喜悦、友谊、统一。没有较低振动的情感会留在五维。你已经习惯受苦和消极的情况。我说你已经习惯伴随着它们生活。所以你需要重新学习如何生活。因为它们不会再存在
You will only have joy and love. And no other feelings can be emanated. Therein lie the lessons, the learning, the training. Everyone needs to start living this way, even in the dimension you are in. So that when you arrive in the Fifth, the transition will be easy and smooth. You don’t have to change so much.
你只会拥有喜悦和爱。没有别的感受会被散发。这就是课程、学习和训练。每个人需要开始如此生活,即使在这个三维之中。这样当你到达五维,过渡会是容易的、顺畅的。你不需要改变很多东西
So the path doesn’t end at the moment of ascension. There will still be a long road afterwards. Where many will stay. Many will not go forward. So start living in another way, with other visions, with other paths. Everything is possible.
所以道路不会在扬升的那一刻结束。之后依旧会有很长的路要走。许多人会留在那里,不会前进。所以开始在另一个方式中生活,用不同的眼光,走不同的道路。一切皆有可能
I gave you my body, I gave you my water, I gave you the air. And humanity destroys it all. Nothing is clean anymore. But that will change and everything will have to remain clean. It has to. So be ready for a lot of work, because you will clean up what you have dirtied. It will take many years of hard work to clean up the planet. But you will succeed if there is love, if there is intention in your hearts.
我给予你我的身体、我的水、空气。人类摧毁了这一切。没什么是干净的了。但这会改变,一切需要保持干净。所以为很多的工作做好准备,因为你需要清理你弄脏的东西。这需要很多年的辛苦工作来清理地球。但你会成功,如果有着爱,如果有着决心
Today I bring you my Code of Light. Look at it carefully. And receive each of the elements at each point of the code, within your hearts. And surely, the union of these four elements will bring the balance and focus you need on your journey.
今天,我带给你我的光之代码。仔细看向它。接收代码每个点上的每个元素。当然,这四个元素的结合会带来你在旅程中所需的平衡和专注
We are not enemies. I’m not chastising anyone. You are reaping what you have sown. I just follow my course. The reactions I provoke are just a consequence of what you have done. But it’s not punishment. It’s a chemical reaction. Where everything that is done has a result.
我们不是敌人。我没有在惩罚任何人。你在收获你所播种的。我只是跟随我的道路。我激起的反应只是你所做之事的后果。但这不是惩罚。这是一个化学反应。所做的一切会有一个结果
I follow my ascension. Cleaning up where necessary. And we will surely reach the final day of ascension together. And then we’ll be able to join hands and start a new task, a new era, a new path.
我跟随着我的扬升。清理需要清理的。我们肯定会一起到达扬升的那一天。然后我们能够手牵手,开始一个新任务、新时代、新道路

日期:2024年6月22日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-30 21:13 , Processed in 0.061398 second(s), 23 queries .