主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-27 08:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-这是一个很好的机会

Beloved Ones,I come on the wings of love! I am Divine Mother. I come to bring you a message of love and hope. There is much that is going on in your world, much that is being cleared, many energies that are coming up as a result of the great cosmic love energies that are being directed upon your ascending world now. Dear Ones, please be patient with yourselves and each other. Know that this IS necessary. All that is not in the vibration and frequency of the great love, of the great Light of the Creator must now come to the surface and be cleared and transmuted. Sometimes, this is not a pleasant experience, but ALL is being cleared now, right into the core of the Earth.

亲爱的,我驾着爱的翅膀而来!我是神圣的母亲。我前来带给你一则爱与希望的信息。你们的世界正在发生很多东西,很多东西在被清理,许多能量因为巨大的宇宙爱之能量被引导向地球而浮现。亲爱的,请对自己和彼此保持耐心。明白这是必要的。所有不与造物主的爱与光对齐的一切必须浮现来被清理和转化。有时候,这不是一个令人愉悦的体验,但一切都在被清理,直达地球的核心

All that has been hidden within must be dealt with. This may seem a little chaotic for those who are going through this experience. Know that all is well, that this is in accordance with the Divine Plan for the Earth and all her inhabitants. We have all come at this time in Earths history to bring love, peace and harmony back into this world. We have come to raise the vibrations of this ascending planet Earth to raise the vibrations of every man, woman and child upon this Earth and it is happening NOW, Dear Ones!

所有隐藏的东西必须被处理。这对那些经历这个体验的人来说可能有点混乱。知道一切都好,这根据神圣的计划在发生。我们在这个时刻来到这里是为了把爱、和平、和谐带回这个世界。我们前来提升地球的振动,提升每个人的振动,这正在发生,亲爱的

Rejoice, for this is a great opportunity for every one of you! All that rises to the surface is but a mirror of that which has yet to be acknowledged by you and it is a great opportunity to look upon this, to observe this and to let it go, knowing what it is. Just try not to become immersed in those energies again, for they are OLD ENERGIES, tired energies that just want your attention and acknowledgment so that you can release them and let them go forever. This is the time for unification of all aspects of your being. There is much of this cleansing going on throughout this world. Love each other, help each other through these times, release all that no longer serves you.

欢喜,因为这是给每个人的一个很好的机会!所有来到表面的东西是还未被你认识到之物的一个映照,这是一个很好的机会去看向它们,观察它们,放下它们,知道它们是什么。只是不要再次沉浸于那些能量,因为它们是旧的能量,疲倦的能量,渴望你的关注和认可,去释放它们,永远放下它们。这是联合你存在所有面向的时间。有着很多清理正在世界各地发生。爱彼此,帮助彼此来通过这些时期,释放所有不再服务你的东西

Long have I waited for these moments! I see the beautiful souls on the Earth working diligently decreeing, praying, visualizing the Light, meditating and generating greater Light within self and in group effort. And they take the time to anchor that Light within the core of the Earth in the crystalline center. It is creating wonderful and great change. Beloved children of Light, I am so grateful that you are working with me in this way, that you are working with the legions of Light who have been working tirelessly to bring these moments into being. And I thank each one of you, for being willing to stand with the Light, to work in unison with the Family of Light. In this way, miracles are being accomplished.

我等待这一刻已经等了很久。我看到地球上美丽的灵魂辛勤地工作,祈祷,可视化光,冥想,在自我和团体努力中体现更大的光。他们花时间把光锚定到地球的核心。这创造了奇妙的巨大的改变。亲爱的光之子们,我很感激你在这样的方式中与我共事,与不知疲倦把这些时刻带入存在的光之军团共事。我感谢你们每个人愿意与光同在,与光之家人共事。在这样的方式中,奇迹得以实现

I wish to say that the Divine Feminine energy is re-establishing itself more firmly upon the Earth at this time and it is an energy that has only recently made its re-emergence upon the Earth planet, and so at this time, there is a great rebalancing taking place within you.

我希望说神圣的阴性能量正在更加坚实地在地球上重新建立,这是一个最近才重新在地球上浮现的能量,所以此刻,有着一个巨大的重新平衡在你之内发生

Each of you is and has been, balancing the male and female energies within you. The Divine Feminine energy is a powerful energy of love and Divine Will.

你们每个人一直在平衡内在的男性和女性能量。神圣的阴性能量是一个强大的爱与神圣意志能量

The Divine Feminine energy is an assertive energy, an energy that wishes to take action and create, so you will be finding yourselves experiencing more creativity, more original thoughts, creating many wondrous things upon this Earth. There will be many great original technologies, art, and knowledge in many, many forms coming through to the Earth plane through those who are attuned and are open to receive these energies.

神圣的阴性能量是一种自信的能量,一个希望采取行动和创造的能量,所以你会发现自己在体验更多的创造性,更多原创的想法,创造许多奇妙的东西。会有很多伟大的原创技术、艺术和知识在许多形式中通过那些协调并敞开接收这些能量的人来到地球上

The time of the New has come upon us and now the New will be coming forth through those who are ready to bring them into manifestation. If you are one who wishes to bring forth the new knowledge, the new technologies, the new energy modalities and the new inventions, then we ask you to state your intention every day so that you are known as one who is open to receive this information and to be the storehouse of this information. In the days ahead as this is manifested upon this Earth planet, it is to be the most happiest of times upon the Earth and each of you will have your part in it.

新的时代已经降临,新的东西会通过准备好带来它们的人到来。如果你希望带来新的知识、技术、能量形态、发明,那么我们请求你每天都表达你的意图,这样你就会是敞开接收这类信息并成为这类信息储存室的人。在前方的日子里,当这体现在地球上,这会是地球上最快乐的时光,你们每个人都会参与其中

Beloved Ones, I am Divine Mother and I thank you deeply and I bless each one of you for all that you are doing at this historic time to make your ascending world a better, more enlightened place.

亲爱的,我是神圣的母亲,我感谢和祝福你们每个人在这个历史性的时刻所做的一切来让地球变得更美好,更开明

日期:2024年6月22日
来自:Marlene Swetlishoff
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-30 02:33 , Processed in 0.034793 second(s), 24 queries .