主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-26 09:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣的母亲-这是你的时代

My beloved sparks of light, aspects of the Divine Being in shape, I greet you with great joy and celebration. You changed course. The apex of the storm has passed. Now, let’s unpack that statement a little more.
我亲爱的光之火花,神处于形态中的面向,我伴随着巨大的喜悦和庆祝来问候你。你改变了航线。暴风雨的顶点已经过去。现在,让我们进一步分析一下这句话
I don’t mean that in the morning everything is different. Every jewel you discovered inside you was the result of a dark night of the soul. You had to burn the ideas of the ego mind to come to a spiritual truth.
我并不是说早上醒来一切都不同了。你在内在发现的每一个宝石都是灵魂暗夜的结果。你需要烧掉小我的想法才能到达灵性的真理。
You know that all Divine gifts come wrapped in a challenge: also, the Golden Age. The energy of your triumph is here. The darkness has been defeated, they cannot win.
你知道所有神圣的礼物都由挑战包裹:黄金时代也是一样。你的胜利就在这里。黑暗已被击败,它们无法获胜
You have been overcome in all your life; your psychic, mental, emotional and physical energy has been absorbed by you. You wonder why you feel tired, lethargic, uninspired, even helpless and hopeless – that was one of the big reasons.
你一生都受尽了苦难:你一直在吸收身体、精神、心智层面的能量。你想知道为什么你那么累、昏昏欲睡、没有灵感、甚至感到无助和绝望—这是其中一个主要原因
Now you’re overlisted. Negative forces are defeated. You will feel that lightness begins to emerge from within. You will feel a sense of unexpected freedom and flow: the gentle emergence of hope and optimism.
你提供了很大的帮助。消极力量已被击败。你会感到那个轻松感开始从内浮现。你会感到一个意想不到的自由和流动:希望和乐观的浮现
For decades, people talked about a change of pole: this change occurred, but it was not from north to south – but from negative to positive polarization. 几十年来,人们一直在谈论两极的改变:这个改变已经发生,但它不是从北到南—而是从消极到积极的极性。
The time of those who put greed in people is over. This dawn is not only the new lunar year, nor the new solar year, but it is the beginning of a new era: the Golden Age.
那些把贪婪放置到人类之中的人,他们的时代结束了。这个黎明不仅是农历或太阳年的新年,而是一个新时代的开始:黄金时代
You, my precious army of Lightworkers, will be surprised to see how your efforts and projects will begin to succeed almost miraculously, with minimal effort, in a way you have never known before.
是的,我亲爱的光之工作者大军,你会惊讶地看到你的努力和项目开始在一种你从未知道的、不用太费力气、几乎奇迹般的方式中获得成功
You light workers will witness how easy and elegant life can be. You have done the internal work, so your energy clearly matches the higher vibrations of light. You’re in the flow. You’re the flow. This is your time.
你们光之工作者会见证生活可以变得多么轻松和优雅。你已经完成了内在工作,所以你的能量会清晰地匹配更高的光之振动。你处于流动中。你就是流动。这是你的时代
And therefore I must also return to the packaging of this golden gift – the outer shell of challenges. The lightworkers have been dedicated and determined to face their challenges, heal all wounds and repair their broken hearts with love and compassion for all.
因此,我必须回到这份金色礼物的包装上—挑战。光之工作者一直在致力于并决心面对自己的挑战、疗愈所有的创伤、修复破碎的心(伴随着对所有人的爱和同情心)
Those who have not yet done the job must first face their challenges, their blind spots, their prejudices and their emotional wounds; all to reveal the great treasures inside and outside them.
那些还未完成工作的人必须先面对自己的挑战、盲点、偏见、情感创伤;都是为了揭示他们之内和之外的巨大宝藏
That’s why so many Lightworkers have incarnated as great listeners, as teachers, as healers~, even if that’s not how you see yourself, you can get a glimpse of the healing impact that this has, because others have noticed ~ and now they will seek you out.
所以很多光之工作者化身为伟大的倾听者、老师、疗愈师,即使你不认为自己是,你可以一瞥这么做的疗愈效果,因为别人已经注意到了—现在他们会来找你
Each community has light workers who have incarnated in it at this time; every family has a ‘strange ball’ that incarnated at this time. You are my incarnations, shining my love so that everyone can feel.
此刻,每个社区都有光之工作者化身其中;每个家庭都有一个“怪胎”化身其中。你是我的化身,闪耀着我的爱,这样每个人可以感受到
Call me when you feel overwhelmed or confused. You’ve been here for me, your work has created this great new dawn.
当你感到不知所措或困惑,呼唤我。你为我来到这里,你的工作创造了这个伟大的新黎明
I’m always here for you.
我总是为你而在
For Lightworkers,anchoring and manifesting your energies will have some challenges, but you are and have more than enough to succeed at this time.
对光之工作者来说,锚定和体现你的能量会遭遇一些挑战,但你有着足够的东西去获得成功
For those dear aspects of me who have come here with the agreement to awaken only at this moment, there is much to absorb. Its challenges are many, its learning curve is exceptionally steep.
对于我那些亲爱的面向,同意来到这里在这个时刻苏醒的,有着很多要去吸收。会面临许多的挑战,学习曲线异常陡峭
My love is here to guide you all, helping every moment. Remember to call me:
我的爱在这里指引你们所有人,帮助每一个时刻。记得呼唤我:
I am you and you are me. We are one.
我是你,你是我。我们是一

日期:2024年6月22日
来自:未知
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 06:09 , Processed in 0.027059 second(s), 24 queries .