主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-24 08:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
昴宿星-你们许多人会在生活中体验巨大的改变

We greet you today with so much love and light, inviting you to take a moment, breathe, and relax. What you are going to read might bring more understanding to your current situation, and we truly hope that will also bring peace to your heart. If you are reading our message, please share this with your loved ones and friends because it might help them as well.
我们伴随着大量的爱与光前来问候,邀请你花点时间,呼吸,放松。你将要读到的内容可能会让你更好地理解你当前的情况,我们真心希望它还会带给你的心平静。如果你在阅读我们的信息,请分享给你心爱的人和朋友,因为它可能也会帮到他们

We are here with you to let you know that Earth entered the 5th-dimensional reality and perfectly adjusted to it. There is no turning point from here. Which means that many of you will experience tremendous changes in your life. Navigate this gently, and do not engage with too much activity if you are not guided to do so. Some of you who have already aligned with the 5th dimensional timelines will be asked to help, so please commit to your higher purpose and be in service at this time. We know that maybe you will feel that it is hard for you also and that you need rest and to take care of yourself—and all this is essential—but then please act and be in service by listening to our guidance and being committed to your spiritual journey. You are the ones who hold the pillars of Light.
我们是来告诉你地球已经进入五维现实并完美地适应了它。从现在起没有回头路了。意味着你们许多人会在生活中体验巨大的改变。温柔地驾驭它,如果你没有收到指引,就不要接洽太多的活动。你们那些已经与5D时间线对齐的人会被请求去帮助,所以请致力于你更高的目标,进行服务。我们知道你可能会感到这很难,你需要休息,照顾好自己—这是重要的—但请通过聆听我们的指引来行动和服务,并致力于你的精神之旅。你是来保持光柱的人

Know that you are strong, and you are meant to be so! You have all our support. Many of you will need to integrate now all the new energies, and many will need rest and longer periods of time in silence and meditation. Please honor your personal journey and all aspects of yourself. We are here to assure you that everything is going well and that you are comfortable enough. This is a time of great change—you become very sensitive as your perception opens up to a new, much more subtle level.
明白你很强壮,你理应如此!你有着我们所有的支持。你们许多人会需要整合所有新的能量,许多人会需要休息、更长时间的寂静和冥想。请荣耀你个人的旅程和你所有的面向。我们是来向你保证一切都很顺利,来确保你感到足够舒适。这是巨大改变的时刻—随着你的感知向新的更加微妙的层面敞开,你会变得非常敏感

You start feeling other people’s thoughts and emotions—and all this is meant to happen so you fully remember that you are all One and stop harming one another in any way. For those of you who are very sensitive already, know that you are becoming telepathic—so please select your thoughts carefully because you are creating your reality through them and you are transmitting their vibration.
你开始感到别人的想法和情绪—这一切都是注定会发生的,这样你会完全忆起你们都是一,并停止伤害彼此。对于你们那些已经很敏感的人,明白你在获得心灵感应的能力—所以请仔细选择你的想法,因为你在通过它们创造你的现实,你在传递它们的振动

Now it is the real time to be in control of your mind. Do not engage with negative thoughts because you do not want to create out of them. Choose them carefully and think intentionally—a thought is a seed of creation. You are a painter and your brush creates worlds. Choose the right colors according to your own intuition, but also observe that sometimes the brush might move chaotically, creating unwanted realities—therefore direct it correctly, according to what you wish to create. And trust—you can create everything! It is time to take full responsibility, to be empathic, and to love each other because love is what you truly want to experience. Affirm “I truly wish to experience love, and I bring now all my relationships, all my life experiences from all timelines into pure unconditional love. I merge realities back into the Oneness that I am. I am ready.” We love you. Call upon us and we will be there for you, beyond time and space we are all One.
现在真的是时候去掌控你的头脑。不要接洽消极的想法,因为你不会想要通过它们创造。仔细选择想法,有意识地思考—想法是造物的种子。你是画家,你的画笔创造了世界。根据你的直觉选择正确的颜色,但还要注意有时候画笔可能会乱移动,创造出不想要的现实—因此根据你希望创造的东西正确地引导它。相信—你可以创造一切。是时候拾起全部的责任,富有同理心,爱彼此,因为爱是你真正想要体验的。肯定语“我真的希望体验爱,我把所有的人际关系、所有时间线上的体验带入纯粹无条件的爱。我把现实融合回合一。我准备好了。”我们爱你,呼唤我们,我们会前来,没有时间和空间能够束缚我们,我们是一

日期:2024年6月22日
来自:Octavia Vasile
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-28 18:36 , Processed in 0.065961 second(s), 24 queries .