主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-20 06:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-你现在必须去做出自己的努力

Awaken, Dear Ones, open your eyes and see truth. I am here now, I have always been here. I never left you. I have been waiting and preparing for your arrival into the Higher Understanding of Love. I gave to you the truth of your Oneness with the All. I gave you the Truth of the Light within you and I gave you the Truth of your divine nature. I shared with you the Love of the Father/Mother of Creation, and beckoned you to share this Love with all others.

苏醒,亲爱的,睁开眼睛,看到真相。我在这里,我总是在这里。我从未离开你。我一直准备着、等待着你到达更高的爱之理解。我给予你你与一切合一的真理。我给予你你之内光的真理,我给予你你神圣本质的真理。我与你分享父母神的爱,呼吁你去和所有人分享这个爱

And I bring to you now the Glorious Light of the Great Father. The Infinite Light of Love. The Beautiful Cosmic Rays of the Infinite Father is engulfing the Earth with pure unconditional Love Vibration. This Light is from the Divine, To bring you home into the Love of the Infinite.

我带给你父亲的辉煌之光。无限的爱之光。无限父亲的美丽宇宙射线在伴随着纯粹的无条件之爱吞没地球。这个光来自神,带你返回无限的爱

I once spoke to you face to face, as your Brother, as your Teacher, and as your Friend. I showed you the way to a higher way of being. To see, and do, for all Others, as you see yourself, and do for yourself.

我曾经作为你的兄弟、老师、朋友与你面对面交谈。我展示你通往更高存在方式的道路。像对待你自己那样去对待其他人

I look at the world as it is now, and have found that all my teachings to you, have been indoctrinated with false beliefs. False concepts of salvation, False concepts of my death on the cross, and false concepts of my ascension. Giving most humans the idea that they do not have to work on their own shortcomings. That you can just be as you were and not change your understanding to a Higher way of being. Asking me to save you, is not how you Ascend into higher Light. You must do your own inner work, to achieve a higher understanding.

我看向现在的世界,发现我所有给予你的教导,被注入了错误的信念。错误的救赎概念,错误的我被钉死在十字架上的概念以及错误的我升天的概念。让大多数人认为他们不需要致力于自己的缺点。你可以保持老样子,不用改变自己的理解进入更高的存在方式。请求我来拯救你不是你扬升到更高之光的方式。你必须做内在的工作,获得一个更高的理解

My Dear Family, My Teachings were very simple. Love one another. Care for each other and embody the Oneness of our Great Infinite Father. No One person is above another, all are equal in the Eyes of the father.

亲爱的家人们,我的教导非常简单。爱彼此。关怀彼此。体现我们无限父亲的合一。没人高于另一个人,所有人在父亲的眼中都是平等的

I came to the earth to bring this truth because it had been hidden from Humanity, under the guise of a false vengeful, hateful, warmongering extraterrestrial, that believed he owned Humanity.

我来到地球把这个真理带给你,因为它被一个好战的、有报复心的、认为自己拥有人类的外星存在隐藏

In those times, I had witnessed that this being had humans DNA altered to where they could not ascend. This is when the Divine order from the Mother/Father of Creation, allowed for an intervention to take place. This Divine intervention allowed for Many of your Star Families to get involved, by altering your DNA, to allow for this transformation into the higher dimensions, to be able to occur.

在那些时代,我目睹了这个存在将人类的DNA更改,你们就无法扬升。这是父母神命令干预发生的时候。这个神圣的干预会让许多星星家人进入,改变你们的DNA,让这个朝向更高维度的改变能够发生

I, too, helped with the initiation of this order, through our dear brothers and sisters of the Sirius Constellation. Many others of your Star Families began to help with the raising of your Genetics, to allow for an ascension to take place.

我也帮助天狼星的兄弟姐妹启动了这个命令。你的其他星星家人也在开始帮助提升你们的基因,允许扬升的发生

Now, humanity and this Earth is well-prepared for the jump into the higher Light spectrum.

现在,人类和地球为跃入更高的光谱做好了准备

Your physical bodies are now capable of receiving and anchoring more Light.

你的物理身体现在能够接收和锚定更多的光

If the sun, would have had the activity that it has now, in these moments, within your past history, humanity, would not have been able to take the pressures of the Higher vibrations. It would have affected the earth and humanity totally different.

如果太阳在过去拥有现在的活动,人类会无法承受更高振动的压力。它会完全不同地影响地球和人类

However, Now it is all up to Humans. it’s all up to You. You must raise in your understanding of your Oneness, you must begin to unite as one race. One Family, Serving the One infinite God within. Many of you call this Christ Consciousness, or enlightenment. But it is not as complicated as many have claimed it to be. Just become the Love you are meant to be.

无论如何,现在取决于人类。取决于你。你必须提高对合一的理解,你们必须开始团结为一个种族。一个大家庭,服务无限的神。你们许多人称它为基督意识或者启蒙。但它不像许多人所说的那样复杂。只是成为你注定会成为的爱

The Dark Archon rulers on your Planet, are continuing to push their Agendas and will continue as long as there is someone giving them energy. Giving them your energy, give them power. Your energy is anything that you give, your attention, your money, your time, all of this is giving them the power to continue with their darkness. Look away from them. Look Within. Focus your attention on The gift of The Father. Focus your Love and attention on caring and loving your fellow humans. Focus your attention on your truth. Whatever you are focusing on, you are giving power too.

地球上的执政官在继续推动它们的议程,只要还有人给予它们能量和力量。你的关注、你的金钱、你的时间、你的能量都会给予它们力量去继续它们的黑暗。不要去看它们。看向内在。专注于父亲的礼物。专注于你的爱,专注于关怀和爱你的同胞人类。专注于你的真理。无论你专注什么,你就是在给予它力量

A Divine intervention has given you your freedom, you must now make the effort for yourselves. you must go within and sit with the father. Sit with your divine piece of his wholeness. Know that you are one with the All. Know that you are one with your Neighbor. Know that you are all brothers and sisters in Love.

神圣的介入会给予你自由,你现在必须去做出自己的努力。你必须进入内在,与父亲同在。与你神圣的火花同在。知道你与一切是一体的。知道你与你的邻居是一体的。知道你们都是兄弟姐妹

I love you all so Dearly

我深爱着你们所有人

日期:2024年6月16日
来自:Chellea

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 15:40 , Processed in 0.043758 second(s), 23 queries .