主题

回帖

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-10 03:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使麦克】提升之旅①

As I said, today we begin a new journey. Right from the start I want to make something very clear. Nothing is mandatory. If you don’t agree in any way, if your heart says no, then don’t do it. Because you’ll be going against your very own path.
如我所说,今天我们开始了一个新的旅程。在一开始我想要说清楚一些事情。没什么是强制性的。如果你不同意,如果你的心说不,那么就不要去做。因为你会违背自己的道路

My brothers and sisters, not everyone is ready to evolve right now. Even if they want to. There is still a long way to go before they find the right path, the enlightened path. Many people don’t find that path no matter how hard they try, try, try. And I’m going to tell you why. Because they’re doing it like it’s fashionable: “If everybody goes, I go. If everyone’s wearing it, I’ll wear it. They’re not doing it from the heart. You do it because the majority does it. So you don’t get left out.
兄弟姐妹们,不是每个人此刻都准备好进化了。即使他们想要,在他们找到正确的道路、开明的道路之前依旧有着很长的路要走。许多人无论多么努力都找不到那条道路。我告诉你为什么。因为他们把它当作一件流行的事情去做:如果每个人都去,我也去。如果每个人都穿,我也穿。他们不是诚心去做的。你去做因为大多数人也在做。这样你就不会被遗漏

But I ask each of you: Listen to your hearts. Because it’s not doing everything that we’ve been through, it’s not doing several things at once that will get you to the Fifth Dimension. What will get you there is to do each of them at the right time, and above all, to do them with your heart. Because if you do them without your heart, you won’t get anywhere. The path to the Fifth Dimension doesn’t appear before you. You stand still.
但我请求你们每个人:聆听你的心。因为它没有在做我们所说的一切,它没有在做会带你到达五维的事情。让你到达的方法就是在正确的时间做那些事情,最重要的,伴随着心去做。因为如果不带上心,你无法到达任何地方。通往五维的道路不会出现在你面前。你静止不动

So let’s stop being those who follow fashions. Those who follow what others follow. If your heart says, “Oh, that’s too boring. I don’t want to do this. Don’t do it. Because right now you’re not ready. For whatever reason. There’s no point in doing something without your heart. It doesn’t lead to anything.
所以让我们不要再做赶时髦的人。跟随别人在跟随之物的人。如果你的心说“哦,那太无聊了。我不想要去做。”那就不要去做。因为现在你没有准备好。没有你的心,做什么都毫无意义。它不会导向任何东西

So before starting anything today or tomorrow, ask our hearts: “Do you want to do this?” And if it says, “I do,” then do it. But if there is the slightest doubt, and I’ll say more if you’re already asking your heart, it’s because you don’t want to do it. Then don’t do it. There is no point in doing something that your heart doesn’t want you to do. Just because most people do it. It won’t get you anywhere. You won’t receive. The energies that are being offered here are because you’re not doing it with your heart.
所以今天或明天在开始任何东西之前,问自己的心“你想要做这个吗?”如果它说“我想要。”那么去做。但如果有着丝毫的疑惑,这是因为你不想要去做。那么就不要去做。去做你的心不想要你去做的事情没有任何意义。就因为大多数人也在做。这不会带你到达任何地方。你不会接收。

“Let’s not deceive ourselves. Let’s not pursue it just because it’s something that might take us to the Fifth Dimension. Going to the Fifth Dimension isn’t that simple. It must be done with the heart, with love, with will, with focus, and not just for the sake of it. You have until tomorrow to think. Should I start or not? Think deeply. Consider what you truly desire.”
让我们不要欺骗自己。让我们不要因为它可能会带我们到达五维而去追求它。前往五维不是那么简单的。它必须伴随着心完成,伴随着爱、意志、专注,而不是为了做而做。你需要在明天之前思考一下。你应该开始吗?深度思考。你真正渴望什么

“If you’re already excited, that’s great – go for it! But if you’re still in doubt, it’s okay to take your time. Proceed on your journey at your own pace. Who knows, maybe you’ll get closer to what we are about to begin? But don’t do it just for the sake of doing it, because that would be a waste of time and won’t do you any good.”
如果你已经很兴奋了,那很好—去做!但如果你依旧有所疑惑,你可以慢慢来。按照自己的节奏继续你的旅程。谁又知道呢,也许你会更加接近我们就要开始的东西。但不要为了做而做,因为这会是浪费时间,不会带给你任何益处

Many people here act like ants on sugar. When they hear something around the corner, they come running over. Why is that? It’s not like that. Going to the Fifth Dimension isn’t about doing everything; it’s about doing what you can with your heart. Doing everything doesn’t get you anywhere because you’re not doing anything with your heart.
许多人表现地像是吃了糖的蚂蚁。当他们听到拐角处有着什么,他们就跑过去。为什么?这不是这样的。前往五维不是关于做一切;而是关于伴随着心做你可以的。做一切不会带你到任何地方,因为你没有伴随着心去做

Remember to choose your own path and behave in a way that leads you there. Just because someone else is doing something, doesn’t mean you have to do it too. Follow your heart, not someone else’s actions. Don’t live someone else’s life – you’re not a puppet, you’re a thinking being. You have the power to choose what you do. What others do is their concern, not yours.
记得去选择自己的道路,在会引领你到达那里的方式中行为。只是因为别人在做某件事,并不意味着你也需要去做。跟随你的心,不是别人的行为。不要去过别人的生活—你不是木偶,你是一个有思想的存在。你有力量选择你要做的事。别人在做什么是他们的事情,不是你的

Let’s get started! Today, you will get settled into your designated space to receive all the necessary information. Tomorrow, we will begin the entire process, which we will call the Ascension Journey. Each day, you will receive a Light Code that you should print out and use for that day. What does this mean? Allow me to explain.
让我们开始吧!今天,你会在你注定的地方安定下来去接收所有必要的信息。明天,我们会开始整个进程,我们称为的提升之旅。每一天你会收到一个光之代码,你应该打印出来在当天使用。这是什么意思?让我来解释

Each Code of Light will be brought by a Being of Light. And it will have a function, a purpose. So you’re going to receive this code and you’re going to put it somewhere you pass by all the time, so that your brain looks at it all the time, as much as possible. Anyone who wants to take the code and stare at it for a while can do that too. Look at it for as long as you can.
每个光之代码会被一个光之存有带来。它会有一个功能,一个目标。所以去接收这个代码,去放到你总是会经过的地方,这样你的大脑总是会看到它。任何想要获取代码并盯着看一段时间的人都可以这么做。你想看多久就看多久

“Remember, the code emanates energy. It is a Code of Light that everyone will receive, whether they focus on it or not. It’s important to look at it all the time because every time your eyes connect with it, you amplify the energy you are receiving.”
记住,代码会带来能量。这是一个每个人都会收到的光之代码,无论他们专注于它与否。很重要去总是看向它,因为每一次你的眼睛与它连接,你会放大你在收到的能量

The being of the day will send you a Code of Light that you will receive. This code will emanate for 24 hours from the moment you connect with it. Every time you look at the code, its energy is amplified and you receive a little more. Therefore, I suggest putting the code in a place where you can pass by often and look at it.
那一天到来的存有会发送你一个光之代码。这个代码会在你与它连接的那一刻起散发24小时。每一次你看向代码,它的能量会被放大,你会收到更多。因此,我建议把代码放到你经常路过的地方,这样可以看到它

You don’t have to stare, stare. No, just look at it and connect with it, and off you go. Anyone who wants to take the time to connect will of course receive even more energy.
你不需要一直盯着。不,只是看向它并与它连接,然后可以去做自己的事情。任何想要花时间连接的人当然会收到更多的能量

And so it goes from Monday to Friday. You don’t work on weekends, right? So tomorrow you’ll get the first code. Plain paper. No big deal. And you’ll keep these papers every day, because you’ll understand why.
所以从周一到周五,你会在周末休息,是吧?所以明天你会收到第一个代码。准备一张纸。每天都保存这些纸张,你会明白为什么

Everyone can put it wherever they want, as long as they can pass by and look at the code. “Oh, but my family doesn’t understand these things. I can’t put it on the wall, I can’t put it anywhere.” So, in your case, you’ll have to have a place of your own and every time you remember, you’ll go there, look at it and put it away. You see, it’s not the displayed code that will be emanating energy to you. The energy will come from the being. And it will be emanating for 24 hours.
每个人可以把它放到他们想要的地方,只要能够经过并看到代码。“哦,但我的家人不理解这些东西。我不能贴到墙上,我不能放到任何地方。”所以,在你的情况中,去拥有一个属于自己的地方,每一次你记得,就去那里,看向它。要明白,不是代码会发送给你能量。能量会来自当日的存有。它会持续24小时

“To look at the code is to amplify that energy, to receive a little more. So keep it, and from time to time go and look at the code and keep it again. Don’t have your devices? Put the code on the device. And look at it. Yes, it will work. The important thing is that you connect with the structure of the code. It doesn’t matter where it is. Do this, put it on your device, and from time to time, just as you do with your conversations, look at the code.”
看向代码就是放大那个能量,更多地接收它。所以保留它,时不时地去看一看代码。你不是有设备吗?把代码放到设备上。看向它。是的,这会奏效。重要的是与代码的结构连接。它在哪不重要。把它放到设备上,时不时地,就像你与别人的交谈,去看向代码

“We are doing this so that you can receive a lot of light. Each being has a purpose and a function, and by receiving the energy of each being of light, you will have a very important range of energy in your bodies and hearts. This will give you the opportunity to move on to the next step. In time, you will know what that will be.”
我们这么做,这样你可以收到大量的光。每个存有都有一个目标和功能,通过接收每个光之存有的能量,你会在身体和心中拥有一个非常重要的能量范畴。这会给予你机会去进入下一个步伐。假以时日,你会知道那是什么

So that’s it. Very simple, isn’t it? No need to ask questions. It’s all explained here. Don’t ask the other person what I said. Listen to my words. Make your own understanding. Don’t ask the other person. You like everything to be very easy. “Oh, then it’s easier to ask the other person, because they’ve already heard it”. No, listen to yourself.
就是这样,很简单。不需要问问题。一切都在这里被解释了。不要问别人我说了什么。聆听我的话语。拥有你自己的理解。不要问别人。你想要一切都变得简单。那么问别人就更容易。不,听你自己的

I don’t want any questions. If you have any questions, please ask me. Let’s stop depending on each other. Ask the other person everything. The instructions will be provided in the group that will be created. Please be patient and wait. Don’t ask the other person. Listen. You will understand what I’ve said here several times.
如果你有任何问题,请来问我。让我们停止依赖别人。说明会在将要创建的小组中提供。请保持耐心,稍等片刻。不要问别人。聆听。你会明白我在这里所说的东西

Welcome to the Journey of Ascension.
欢迎来到提升之旅

日期:2024年6月1日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 19:07 , Processed in 0.034147 second(s), 25 queries .