主题

回帖

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-10 03:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
卡拉-许多人会离开地球

I am KaRa. I come to be with you at this time, these quite auspicious times that you are in now, times that you have been preparing for, for a long, long time, even before coming into these lifetimes, these lifetimes that you’ve been preparing for.
我是卡拉。我在这些非常吉祥的时刻前来与你在一起,你为这些时刻准备了很长的时间,甚至在进入这些生世之前就在准备了

You knew one day, one day in the far distant future, in a galaxy far, far away, you were destined, destined to be a part of this high vibrational frequency and evolutionary shift in consciousness as it is occurring at this time. Destined to be a part of it, be a part of the first wave of Ascension preparing the way for those to come after you.
你知道有一天,在遥远未来的某一天,在遥远的一个星系,你注定会成为这个高振动频率和意识进化的一部分,正如它此刻正在发生。注定成为它的一部分,成为第一个扬升波浪的一部分,为跟随你的人准备道路

Yes, you are the wayshowers, or ones that indeed you have been waiting for. You yourself, not us, be the Pleiadians or the Syrians or the Agarthans, any of the other civilizations that are here assisting, in this planetary evolution, solar system evolution and even this galaxy evolution that is occurring.
是的,你是引路人,或者你一直在等待的那个人。是你自己,不是我们,昴宿星或阿加森或任何在这里协助的文明

We are all here to witness this, to watch this, to be a part of this in whatever expression that we can be part of. But alas, we cannot yet become too involved in your evolutionary process, other than to be here at a moment’s notice.
我们是来观看的,成为任何我们可以参与的表达的一部分。但,我们还无法过多参与到你们的进化过程中,直到被通知的时刻

Let’s tell you now, that call is not that far off, perhaps closer than you might even believe it to be. We are in a waiting stage. We, those of us in the millions of ships that are here, we’re watching over this process again, assisting wherever we can. We have been assisting in many different ways, even to the point of allowing more and more energy to come into your planet.
让我们告诉你,那个通知并没有那么遥远,也许比你认为的还要近。我们处于等待阶段。我们监视着这个进程,在可以的地方协助。我们一直在不同的方式中协助,让更多的能量进入地球

We are a part of your consciousness here. Raising your consciousness is a delicate process, let’s say, will only allow enough energy, various times throughout this process, to be able to come into the planet, be able to be absorbed in your body, for your bodies, your physical bodies as carbon bodies, cannot handle the higher level energies.
我们是你意识的一部分。提升你的意识是一个微妙的过程,让我们说,每次只会让足够多的能量进入地球,来被你的身体吸收,因为你的物理身体(碳基),无法应付更高水平的能量

That is yet to come in. So your physical bodies are indeed changing. Carbon to crystalline. That is in the process of happening. This, my friends, is why when you say here that there are going to be many that are going to be leaving this planet, that is why, because they will not be able to handle the entire energy. Their physical bodies, their central nervous systems will not be able to handle it. And they, many and many more yet, have chosen to leave the planet in various ways of exiting.
所以你的物理身体确实在改变,碳基到水晶。这正在发生。所以说会有很多人离开地球,因为他们无法承受全部的能量。他们的物理身体,中枢神经系统无法承受它。他们,越来越多的人,会选择在各种方式中离开地球

But that is not for you to be concerned about. You can only do what you can do. You cannot convince anyone to go against their path. For their path is their path, just like your path is your path. Everyone has the right to choose their path and where that path will take them.
但这不是你应该担心的。你只能做你可以做的。你无法说服任何人违背自己的道路。因为他们的道路是他们的,就像你的道路是你的。每个人都有权利选择自己的道路

So for you, each of you, the wayshowers, it is almost time, I say, for the movie, as you have been told to end. This is a movie playing out in front of you. But this movie coming to an end is not that far off. But it will be in stages or, as you have heard, various phases. Yes, indeed, you are in the process of entering phase two. Phase two will be a very quick phase, I’d say, compared to the earlier one. Then each one after that will be even quicker, might say time itself quickens. Time itself is speeding up. That is all purposeful.
所以对你们每个人,引路人,来说电影就要到结束的时间。这是在你面前播放的电影。但离电影结束不远了。但它会分阶段进行,或者就像你听说过的,各种阶段。是的,你正在进入阶段二。阶段二会是一个非常快速的阶段,与之前的相比。之后的每一个会更快,可以说时间本身加快了。时间在加速。这都是有目的的

But the time is ahead. Although, maybe somewhat rocky at times. They will be revealing the truth, the truth that has been held back in the shadows for so long, but not to be held back much longer. For the truth indeed shall set you free, not only you, but mankind that is ready for this evolutionary shift.
前方的时间,虽然有时候会有点颠簸,它们会揭示真相,很长时间被隐藏在阴影中的真相,但无法再隐藏下去。因为真相(真理)确实会让你自由,不仅你,还有为这个进化转变准备好的人

We are ready. The Galactics, we the Pleiadians, all of those other civilizations, we are ready. Again, at a moment’s notice, to be of more and more assistance. And indeed, our ships will be shown more and more over the coming days, weeks, and months ahead, leading to the culmination. I don’t exactly say when that culmination will be, but it is coming.
我们准备好了。银河存在,我们昴宿星,所有其他文明,我们准备好了。再次,在被通知的时刻,提供更多的协助。在未来的日子里我们的飞船会更多地显现,导向高潮。我不能确切地说高潮的时间,但它在到来

I am KaRa. I leave you now in peace and love and oneness. And know that I, as KaRa, will be here with you more often in the time ahead now. There has been the time off, you might say, where my energies were required elsewhere. Because of my connection with so many of you that are on this call, those that will read and understand these words.
我是卡拉。我在平和、爱与合一中离去。明白,在前方的日子里我会更多地与你在一起。你可以说在一段时间里我的精力都放在了其它地方。因为我与你们很多人在这个召唤中相连,他们会读到和理解这些话语

日期:2024年6月7日
来自:James McConnell
译者:NickChan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 19:27 , Processed in 0.022747 second(s), 24 queries .