1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-8 01:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【约书亚】互补的能量

Dear friends,
亲爱的朋友们

I am here with such joy. Feel my joy. I love to see you all here united as brothers and sisters. This is what the New Earth is about. When people meet each other with an open heart, when they join together in a circle like this, something new arises, something much more than the sum total of the individuals. So feel the energy that you have created together in these past few days. It is your energy.
我很高兴来到这里。感受我的喜悦之情。我喜欢看到你们在这里团结为兄弟姐妹。这就是新地球的意义所在。当人们敞开心遇见彼此,当他们像这个小组一样聚到一起,会产生一些新的东西,远超个体的积累。所以感受你们在过去几天一起创造的能量

Take pride in yourselves, you are the carriers of the Christ energy today, and I want to pass on the torch to you. Imagine that you are holding a torch in your right hand and hold it out in front of you, do not be intimidated. Now look around you, what is the first thing you see? Do you see other people around you? There are people around you who want to enjoy and receive your light, because your torch burns like no other, you are unique.
为自己感到自豪,你是基督能量的携带者,我想要把火炬传递给你。想象你的右手拿着一个火炬,并把它举在面前,不要害怕。现在,环顾四周,你第一眼看到的是什么?你看到周围的其他人了吗?你周围的一些人想要享受并接收你的光,因为你的火炬与众不同,你独一无二

Sometimes it makes me sad to see how you hide your own torch, your own light, which is so much needed now on Earth. I appeal to you today to stand up and show your light to the world. It will deeply fulfill you to do so, it is your mission, your true path.
有时候看到你如何隐藏自己的火炬、自己的光(这是此刻地球急需的)令我很伤心。今天我前来呼吁你去站起来,闪耀你的光。这么做会给予你深度的满足感,这是你的使命,你真正的道路

Now, when I say to put your light out into the world, I know it scares some of you, because your dealings with the world have not been smooth; they have been difficult and painful at times. Some of you would rather withdraw from the world. You feel you do not belong there; you do not feel at home there.
现在,当我说闪耀你的光,我知道这吓到了你们一些人,因为你与这个世界的交往并不顺利;有时候是困难的和痛苦的。你们一些人宁可退出这个世界。你感到你不属于这里;你在这里没有家的感觉

You feel that you can be yourself only by leaving society behind, but society is waiting for you. You have to travel into the dark to change it from within, and you do this within yourself. I have asked you before to look behind negativity, behind destructive behavior and see the fearful child within yourself. I ask you to now do the same with society. Do not enter into a struggle with the energies there. Enter into it with a sense of peace. When you struggle with society, you are still in the realm of duality.
你感到你只能通过远离社会才能做自己,但社会在等待你。你需要进入黑暗来从内改变它,你在内在就这么做着。我之前请求过你去看向消极的背后,破坏性行为的背后,看到内在害怕的孩童。我现在请求你去这么对待社会。不要与那里的能量斗争。伴随着平和进入它。当你与社会斗争,你依旧处于二元性的领域

You feel there are aggressive powers in society and that you are either its slave or its opponent, but both these roles are within duality. You do not want to be a slave of society and for some lifetimes you have become somewhat attached to the role of warrior, of the rebel fighting against the norms of society. But your true role today is neither of those roles. You are not society’s slave. You are not its enemy. You are society’s teacher, and you teach from the heart. This means that you look beyond outer appearances and go straight to the heart of things, of situations, of people. As a teacher, you know and understand that your energy will not always be received or appreciated, and you accept that, and so you do not feel rejected by society. You are very self-aware and act from love and compassion and, most importantly, you know when to act and when not to act. You do not have to change the world. The need to change things comes from a place of dissatisfaction or even judgement. You are truly here to be teachers of love. I am passing this torch on to you and ask you to be in the world and not of the world, to always find your truth within, but also to be available and ready to share it with others.
你感到在社会中有着侵略性的力量,你要么成为它的奴隶要么是它的对手,但两者都在二元性中。你不想要成为社会的一个奴隶,在一些生世中你有点依附于战士的角色,社会规范的反抗者。但你今天的角色并不是这两者。你不是社会的奴隶。你也不是它的敌人。你是社会的老师,你从心教导。这意味着超越外在表象,直达事物、情况、人的核心。作为一个老师,你知道并明白你的能量并不总是会被接纳或欣赏,你接纳这一点,这样你不会感到被社会拒绝。你有很高的自我意识,从爱与同情心的空间行为,最重要的,你知道什么时候行为,什么时候不行为。你不需要改变世界。想要改变事物的需求来自不满或评判的空间。你真的是来成为爱的老师的。我把这个火炬传递给你,请求你处红尘而不染红尘,总是找到内在的真理,但也要能够准备好与他人分享它

I now ask you to see the energy of society as a child and to give it the face of a child. There is such a lot going on at the moment; the collective energy of humanity is in a state of confusion. Now give it the face of a child. Think of the old structure that is still active: the hierarchies, the misplaced authority. And even if you think it is all very ugly, see if you can find there the face of a child. If you look deeply, you can see a lost child imprisoned within the aggressive male structures of traditional society. It is, in fact, a male child who has become alienated and separated from its own heart. Feel the sadness of this child for a moment. He lost his way a long time ago. He longs for his mother, the mother energy, and at the same time he resists it. He wants to be in control, wants to rule the world with his mind, with his ego. But it is a terrible state to be in and he is not at all happy.
现在我请求你去视社会的能量为一个孩子,给予它一个孩子的面孔。此刻有着很多东西在发生;集体能量处于混乱的状态。现在给予它一个孩子的面孔。想一想依旧活跃的旧结构:等级制度、错位的权威。即使你认为这一切都很丑陋,看看你能否在找到一个孩子的面孔。如果你仔细观察,你可以看到一个迷失的孩子被囚禁在传统的好斗的男性社会结构中。事实上,它是一个与自己的心疏远和分离的男孩。感受这个孩子的悲伤一会儿。他很久前就迷路了。他渴望母亲,母亲的能量,与此同时又抗拒它。他想要掌控,想要用他的头脑、小我统治世界。但这是一种可怕的存在状态,他根本不开心

So what would you do with this child? Right now, he is desperate and ready to change. Reach out to see what this child most needs, which is, in fact, you. The energy you carry within will heal him. So, talk to this child and connect with him. He is a part of you and a part of humanity, and you, too, are a part of humanity.
所以你要如何对待这个孩童?现在,他很绝望,准备好了改变。伸出手去看看这个孩童最需要什么,事实上,他就是你。你携带于内的能量会疗愈他。所以,与这个孩童交谈,与他连接。他是你和人类的一部分,你也是人类的一部分

You all have played different roles throughout your many lifetimes on Earth. You have had lifetimes in which you were a victim of aggressive male energy on Earth. But there have also been lifetimes in which you were on the other side, in which you yourself expressed this form of male energy. It is part of your journey on Earth, so you have been both victim and offender. And today you are a teacher and leave both these old roles behind.
你在地球上的许多生世中扮演过不同的角色。一些生世中你是侵略性的男性能量的受害者。但在另外一些生世中你处于另一边,你在这个男性能量中表达。这是你地球之旅的一部分,所以你既是受害者也是加害者。今天你是老师,把这两个旧角色抛在了脑后

We are now here to redefine male energy. That is what is needed for humanity and for yourselves. You need your male energy to express yourself in the world, although both the men and women among you have reservations regarding male energy. The male energy has, because of the past, become associated with ego and aggression. But that is not its true nature and we need a new definition, a new feeling about male energy, because it is a necessary part of creation. Male and female are complementary energies.
我们在这里重新定义男性能量。它是人类和你所需的。你需要你的男性能量在世上表达自己,尽管你们之中的男人和女人都有所抑制这个男性能量。出于过去,男性能量与小我和侵略联系在了一起。但这不是它的真正本质,我们需要一个新的定义,一个对男性能量的新感觉,因为它是造物必要的一部分。男性和女性是互补的能量

So I ask you to now look at the male energy within yourselves. See if you can observe the figure of a male inside you. Allow the male energy to express itself in your body, whether you are male or female. Feel the natural strength of the male energy, its clarity, its perseverance, its power to express and manifest. You need this energy to bring your light into the world. Make peace with it.
所以我请求你去看向内在的男性能量。看看你能否看到一个男性的形象。让男性能量在你身体中表达自己,无论你现在是男人还是女人。感受男性能量的自然力量,它的清晰,它的坚持,它表达和显化的力量。你需要这个能量把你的光带给世界。与它和平相处

I just told you that in the distant past you have had lifetimes in which you yourself misused the male energy, lifetimes in which you experimented with the energies of domination and power. On your journey as a soul, you came to deeply regret these lifetimes. You no longer wanted to have anything more to do with that energy, so you entered into a cycle of lifetimes being a victim of aggression and domination, because there was resistance within your heart against defending yourself. But you need both energies in order to have a full human life.
我刚刚告诉了你在遥远的过去你滥用过男性的能量,你尝试过统治和权力的能量。在你作为灵魂的旅程中,你对这些生世感到非常后悔。你不再想要与那个能量有任何关系,所以你进入了成为“侵略与统治的受害者”周期,因为你在心中抗拒捍卫自己。但你需要两者能量才能拥有一个完整的人生

So today, I am asking you to no longer be afraid to use your male energy. Be clear, be visible to others. Dare to speak up, dare to distinguish yourself from others. Your spiritual feminine energy is about connecting with others, and your male energy is there to protect you when needed and to disconnect when it is necessary. Use both!
所以今天,我请求你不要再害怕使用男性的能量。去变得对别人来说清晰与可见。敢于讲话,敢于变得不同。你的女性能量是关于与别人连接,你的男性能量会在那保护你,当被需要;会在那断开连接,当有必要;使用两者

I would now like to end this talk by simply sharing our energies. Feel the gentleness in your heart and also your strength, your ability to be a teacher and to become the teacher you are. It is important to meet with others who are on the same path, like the people gathered here today. I want to encourage you to create circles of your own, to be together just enjoying each other’s company, sharing your gifts, and telling your stories. This truly helps you create new energy. It will support you.
现在我想要通过分享我们的能量来结束这次谈话。感到你心中的温柔、以及力量、成为老师的能力。很重要去遇见处于相同道路的其他人,就像今天聚集在这里的人。我想要鼓励你去创造自己的圈子,享受彼此的陪伴,分享你们的天赋,诉说自己的故事。这真的会帮助你创造新能量。这会支持你

日期:2024年6月1日
来自:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-22 04:39 , Processed in 0.070478 second(s), 25 queries .