主题

回帖

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-6 02:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
米拉-结束的迹象

Greetings, I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council. I greet the ground crew with my strong embrace. You are doing an exemplary job right now on the Earth. We on the Earth Council are pleased with the rapid progress that is being made at this time.
问候,我是昴宿星高级议会的米拉。我用有力的拥抱向地勤人员致意。你正在地球上做出的工作堪称典范。我们对此刻所取得的快速进展感到高兴

We know it has been a rather bumpy road with no sign of ending. We assure you this is far from the truth. Everything is happening at once and this is another reason the energies are chaotic and confusing.
我们知道这是一条崎岖不平的道路,没有任何结束的迹象。我们向你保证这并非如此。一切都在同时发生,所以能量很混乱和令人困惑

However, humanity is wising up. Many are becoming more aware. It just depends on where you focus. Both sides of the news are askew and you already know that. There are many personal agendas that are being delivered to humanity right now. Each one is somewhat of a ploy to capture your energy to take your fear and use it for their own purposes.
无论如何,人类正在清醒。许多人在变得更有意识。这取决于你专注于哪里。双方的消息都是不准确的,你已经知道这一点。有着很多个人的议程在被传递给人类。每一个都是一种策略,为了捕获你的能量,将你的恐惧用于他们自己的目的

We do not want you to allow this, so when it comes to fear we ask you to consciously let go of it. Do not feed that energy. This is important and it is part of your spiritual journey of moving into higher consciousness. There is a saying that I will share with you, “Don’t look at the alligators along the side of the road.” Stay on your direct path of safety and freedom. Do not give them any attention, or energy, and they will leave you alone. They do not know what to do without your fear and your energy.
我们不希望你允许它,所以当涉及到恐惧,我们请你有意识地放下它。不要喂养那个能量。这很重要,这是进入更高意识的精神之旅的一部分。我想和你分享一句话“不要看向路边的鳄鱼。”处于你笔直的安全和自由的道路上。不要关注它们,或给予它们能量,它们就不会碍着你。没有你的恐惧和能量,它们就不知道该怎么做

The Earth has long been overwhelmed with aggression. This is dark and negative energy. This will be eliminated as you move into the fifth dimension and higher. Energies of power over others in any form will not be allowed! Pay attention to those who are doing this and know they will be removed. The Earth will become safe, still, peaceful, and harmonious, and each soul will be honored and respected. There will be no need for power over others, or aggression in any way, whether it’s an animal or some other type of creation. This is going to be a thing of the past.
地球早已被好斗性淹没。这是黑暗的消极的能量。这会被根除,随着你进入五维以及之上。在任何形式中控制他人的能量不会被允许!留意那些在这么做的人,知道他们会被移除。地球会变得安全,宁静,和平,和谐,每个灵魂会被荣耀和尊敬。不再需要控制别人,或在任何方式中攻击别人,无论它是一个动物还是其它类型的造物。这将成为过去式

I am Mira sending you all my love and support. You are making the Earth very special in many ways and you will know this as you progress.
我是米拉,发送你们我所有的爱与支持。你在很多方面让地球变得非常特殊,你会知道这一点,随着你继续发展

日期:2024年6月5日
来自:Valerie Donner
译者:NickChan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 19:31 , Processed in 0.030673 second(s), 24 queries .