主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-6-2 08:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
梅塔特隆-我们的习惯

I’m carrying a large cube with me once again. A cube in which I place all those whose hearts are enlightened. Allowing my cube to remove from everyone any energy that is different from Light.

我再次带来了一个巨大的立方体。我把所有开明的人放到里面。让我的立方体移除每个人身上不与光对齐的能量

The moment of a planet’s ascension is not an easy one. Neither is the ascension of the beings who inhabit it. You have to get rid of so many beliefs, so many habits, so many customs that have been maintained throughout your existence in this dimension.

行星的扬升时刻并不轻松。你需要摆脱很多一直被维持的信念、习惯、习俗

We understand, believe us, that it’s not easy for you to suddenly erase your minds and forget all your vices. Forgetting everything that this dimension brings of pleasure. We understand. Be sure of that.

我们明白,让你突然清空自己的头脑,忘记所有的恶习并不容易。忘记这个维度带来愉悦的一切并不容易。我们明白

But the important thing is not to penalize yourself for changing habit “a” or “b”. The important thing is that you know how important each step is. Don’t put so much weight on walking away from something. Do it naturally. Don’t keep repeating: “I need to stop doing this, eating this, wanting this”. No, just walk away.

但重要的不是因此惩罚自己。重要的是你知道每一个步伐有多重要。不要在脱离一些东西之中对自己太苛刻。自然地去做。不要一直重复“我需要停止做这个、吃这个、想要这个。”不,只是脱离

Let me give you an example: If you eat every day, spend some time eating every other day. Then increase the gap to two days. But do it lightly, joyfully. Not with regret, not as an obligation. Because then it doesn’t work. You’ll feel even more like eating what you don’t want to eat.

让我举个例子:如果你每天都吃某样东西,那么每隔一天去吃。然后增加时间间隔到每隔两天。但要轻松、愉快地去做,不是懊悔,不是作为义务。因为这不会奏效。你会更想要吃你不想去吃的东西

Be balanced. You don’t need so much force to get away from everything. There has to be lightness, not force. When you stop liking someone, what do you do? You drift apart. You avoid being with her or him, you avoid contact. And that happens naturally over time. And you hardly remember the person.

平衡。你不需要费那么大的力气去摆脱一切。必须是轻松的,不是蛮力。当你不再喜欢一个人,你会怎么做?你们渐行渐远。你避免和他/她在一起,你避免接触。这是随着时间自然发生的。你几乎记不起那个人了

So act in the same way. Look at things with a certain wish that they didn’t exist. And move away, little by little. Lightly, lightly. Without force, without obligation. You’ve got that desperate urge to do it again, do it.  Because you won’t achieve anything this way, by going against your own body.

所以在相同的方式中去做。看向特定的事物,希望它们不再存在。一点一点地脱离。轻轻地。不要蛮力,不要有义务感。你会不顾一切地想要再做一次,去做。因为你不会在这样的方式中—违背自己的身体—完成任何东西

Now, always think of it as an addiction, each of the things you need to change. The addict works day in and day out to stay away from the addiction.If he or she resumes, all that desire comes back. But I would tell you not to do it as intensely as an addict. Unless you’re really addicted to something.

现在,总是把你需要改变的每一样东西视为一个成瘾。成瘾需要日复一日地工作才能脱离。如果有所松懈,所有的渴望会返回。但我想要告诉你不要像瘾君子那样强烈地去做。除非你真的对什么东西成瘾了

It takes willpower. You have to want to. But once again I repeat: Aim for balance. Don’t push your body too hard. Don’t want to stop everything at once. It’s gradual. It’s light, it’s gentle. And you’ll see that, over time, you’ll still want to do it or eat it, but it won’t bring you as much pleasure as it did a long time ago.

这需要意志力。你必须想要这么做。但再次我重复:追求平衡。不要对自己的身体太苛刻。不要奢求一下子就停止一切。这是渐进的。这是轻松的,温柔的。你会发现,随着时间的推移,你依旧想要去做或吃它,但它不会带给你很久之前那样的愉悦了

Start slowly. The important thing is to start. The important thing is to be aware. What’s more, don’t judge those who can’t do it yet. Everyone has their own mind. Everyone has their own way of being and thinking, so don’t judge. “Oh, I’ve done it, why can’t you?” Because he’s not you. Don’t judge a brother for not being able to stop eating living beings. Don’t judge.

慢慢来。重要的是去开始着手进行。重要的是去意识到。更重要的,不要评判还未去做的人。每个人都有自己的想法。每个人都有自己的存在和思维方式,所以不要评判。“哦,我做到了,你为什么不可以?”因为他不是你。不要因为别人无法停止吃动物而评判他。不要

Every body gets used to a certain food. If yours switched off quickly, good for you. But you probably have something you still need to switch off. So why are you judging the other? Everyone has their own time.Everyone has their own moment. Don’t judge the other. Everyone is following the path they are able to follow.

每个人都习惯了特定的食物。如果你能够快速转换,恭喜你。但你也许有着依旧需要去转换的东西。所以为什么评判别人?每个人都有自己的时机。每个人都有自己的时刻。不要评判别人。每个人在跟随他们能够跟随的道路

Don’t judge the other. And continue on your way, but lightly. Don’t force yourself. Because when you demand too much, it’s bad for you.The body doesn’t accept it. So it’s as if you start explaining to your body: “Look at this, I’m going to start eating less, okay? Shall we find other ways of eating?”

不要评判别人。继续你的道路,但要轻松地。不要逼自己。因为当你要求太多,这对你没益处。身体不会接纳。所以就好像你在对身体解释“看这个,我要开始少吃了,好吗?让我们寻找其它的饮食方式。”

Talk to your bodies. Your body responds to you. But you won’t get there by imposing on your body, because the body will react. So make a deal with your body. “Look, we’ll eat this today, but we won’t eat it for many days. Let’s find other forms of joy to eat. Healthy forms, forms of non-living beings”.

跟你的身体交谈。你的身体会回应你。但你无法通过强迫你的身体来做到,因为身体会起反应。所以与你的身体做个交易吧。“看,我们今天就吃这个,但我们不会吃它很多天。让我们寻找其它的令人满足的东西。健康的,不是动物。”

Just do it. And don’t judge yourself so much. Yes, it’s necessary. And why is it necessary? So that your bodies are cleansed of all the bad energy that animals bring. It’s already been said, and I’ll remind you. The change in your bodies to the Fifth Dimension can be smooth or it can be painful. Smooth will be for those whose bodies are clean. Suffered will be for those who haven’t managed to do anything.

去做。不要评判自己。是的,这是有必要的。为什么?这样你的身体会清理所有动物带来的糟糕能量。这已经说过,我是来提醒你的。身体转变到五维可以是平滑的或者痛苦的。对那些身体很干净的人来说是平滑的。对那些还未去做任何事情的人来说是痛苦的

And I’ll tell you: It’s not an easy suffering. Because it’s like having all this energy ripped out of your body at once. So make a little effort to change, little by little, gently. Gently. But above all, don’t judge the other person. And most importantly, don’t judge yourself.

我告诉你:这不是轻松的事情。因为这就像把所有的能量一下子从你的身体中抽走。所以做出努力,一点点地去改变。温柔地。但最重要的,不要评判别人。最重要的,不要评判自己

If you’re trying, great. If you haven’t even started, I’d say speed it up a bit so you don’t suffer later on.This cube that I have placed around each of you will help your bodies to understand that this energy that they think they need can be changed.

如果你在努力,很好。如果你还未开始,我建议加快速度,这样你之后就不会痛苦。这个立方体,我放置在你们每个人周围的,会帮助你的身体理解这个它认为它需要的能量是可以改变的

Just wait and you’ll feel it.

只是等待,你会感觉到的

日期:2024年5月23日
来自:anjos

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-20 19:53 , Processed in 0.072749 second(s), 25 queries .