主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-5-27 14:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【阿斯塔】有着一个令人不安的沉默

Beloved, I am Commander Ashtar Sheran. Dear Emmanuel and dear Pastor, as I told you in the last message, the situation on the planet is very tense. There’s a disturbing silence. We are on the verge of a very warlike scenario.

我是阿斯塔,亲爱的Emmanuel和Pastor,正如我在上则信息中告诉过你的,地球上的情况非常强烈。有着一个令人不安的沉默。我们正处于战争的边缘

All the light forces are gathered all over the planet and are ready. There is a tense calm, for the forces of darkness will not miss the opportunity, as they say, to fish in turbulent waters.

所有的光之力量汇聚到了地球周边,准备就绪。有着一个令人紧张的平静,因为黑暗力量不会错过在动荡的水域捕鱼的机会

And what they wanted to announce and announced to divert the attention of humanity and sow fear and terror in the minds and hearts of people, they can exploit and use this event as a springboard to, as they believe, prevent the ascension process. Because humanity would enter a world crisis.

他们想要和已经宣发的东西都是为了转移人类的注意力,在人类的心与头脑中播种恐惧,他们就可以把这些东西当作跳板,阻止扬升进程。因为人类会进入一个世界危机

But I say to all of you, my beloved, do not get involved in this speech and do not participate in it. Do not be carried away by these catastrophic prophecies, for none of this will happen. In extreme cases, we will immediately implement the plans we have to save humanity. There will be no war here. There will be rumors of war and situations caused by elements of nature, but not wars.

但我对你们所有人说,亲爱的,不要参与到这场演讲中去。不要被这些灾难性的预言带偏,因为没有一个会发生。在极端情况下,我们会立刻实施拯救人类的计划。不会有战争。会有战争的传闻以及大自然导致的情况,但不是战争

The first moment you try to activate a nuclear weapon, we will activate our contingency plans, which we have been preparing for a long time and which we continue to improve. They have long received rescue zones, which are defined point by point, continent by continent. It’s good to take a look at this news. Because we must imagine ourselves in the possible scenarios, my beloved.

在试图激活核武器的第一时刻,我们会启动我们的应急计划,我们早已准备好了,我们会持续改进它。他们早已被告知了救援区,是逐点、逐区划分的。了解这一点很重要。因为我们必须想象自己处于可能的情况中

On the other hand, the energy of the planet is very intense. It is so intense that a lot of energy enters and reaches the planet. We see this as a great benefit to the stellar seeds and beings of light who serve Mother Earth.

另一方面,地球的能量非常强烈。很多的能量进入,到达地球。我们看到这对星际种子和服务地球母亲的光之存有来说非常有益

This energy activates people’s dormant DNA, purifying it and transforming it into light.

这个能量激活了你休眠的DNA,净化它并把它转化成光

But it also causes great transmutations in Mother Earth, who also receives this energy. Even on the level of extraterrestrial worlds. Because do not forget, this process does not happen only on the surface, it does not happen only in this dimension.

但这也导致了地球母亲的巨大转变,她也在接收这个能量。甚至在地外层面。因为不要忘了,这个进程不只发生在地表,不只发生在这个维度

This project is a project of planet Earth and includes all dimensions. When the Sons of Light know how to harness this energy, they will receive great benefits in their inner process, in their avatars and in their DNA to become Christian beings connected to the Father-Mother Source.

这个项目是包含所有维度的一个项目。当光之子们知道如何驾驭这个能量,他们的内在进程、化身、DNA会收到巨大的益处,成为与源头相连的基督存在

I wanted to warn you because there are very loud voices talking about war. By the time this happens, as I said, all Light Forces contingency plans that have already been planned in advance will be activated.

我想要提醒你,因为有着很多人在大声谈论战争。当这发生,如我所说,所有光之力量早已制订的应急计划会被激活

In the final battle, my beloved. We are at this stage of what has already been predicted and what has been said in the previous prophecies of all religions, in their sayings and in the not so sacred books. It is time to move forward, but all firm, prepared and alert, without fear. Because what is to come is much better than any situation presented to us on the planet.

我们处于最后的战斗中,这个早已被所有宗教的预言、各种说法和书籍预报过的阶段。是时候前进,但要坚定,准备充分,保持警惕,不要害怕。因为就要到来的比任何所呈现的情况要好

Remember that there is a place waiting for you in the New Land of Love and Light for all those who are preparing to meet our beloved Lord, our Great Sananda, your companion and all the accompanying staff have cleaned their clothes.

记得,在爱与光的新土地上你有着一席之地,所有为遇见亲爱的萨南达准备好的人,你的同伴和所有随行人员已经梳洗完毕

We move on, beloved, there is no reason to fear, you have all support. All the power of God is with you.I bid you farewell here with Commander Ashtar Sheran.

继续前进,亲爱的,没有理由去害怕,你有着所有的支持。所有的神之力位于你之内。再会

日期:2024年5月25日
来自:Emmanuel与Pastor
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 01:15 , Processed in 0.035061 second(s), 25 queries .