12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-8-31 10:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
火元素-别人需要你

This is the element of fire speaking.
这里是火元素
You are cold. So cold. I wished you were warmer.
你很冷。我希望你温暖一点
You are cold towards other people. You are cold towards yourself, towards your own bodies and actions.
你对别人很冷。你对自己很冷。你对自己的身体和行为很冷
Fire is life. I would love for you to live, fully, without inhibitions, so that you may laugh and dance and kiss and roll through the grass without any worries in the world. That is what I, fire, would wish for you.
火焰是生命。我希望你无拘束地生活,这样你可以欢笑、跳舞、在草地上打滚,没有任何的担忧。这是我希望你能够拥有的
I wish for you to be free, as I am, as fire is. Who could shackle fire? Indeed, who could shackle or control a truly self-realized man or woman? No one could, that’s who. You do not yet understand how powerful you are. Just like I can burn down forests, so too can you change the entire landscape of your world.
我希望你和我一样free。谁能够约束火焰?谁又能够control一个自我实现的人?你还不明白你有多强大。就像火焰可以烧掉森林,你也可以改变整个世界景观
Do not fear your strength, my dear ones. For fire also brings light, and after a forest has burnt down, there are valuable and fertile ashes. New things can grow and be created.
不要害怕你的力量,亲爱的。因为火焰也会带来光,在森林被烧掉后,有着肥沃的灰烬。新的事物可以成长和被创造
If you were to walk through the fire, you would not get burnt. Only those things that do not serve you would get burnt away. You are welcome to do so at any time. You can call on me and I will burn away everything that no longer serves you, leaving just the pure you. Or if you find me intimidating, you can call on the angels and ask them. They too can burn away all illusions, if you ask them.
如果你要走过火焰,你不会被烧伤。只有那些不服务你的东西会被烧掉。你可以呼唤我,我会烧尽不再服务你的一切,只留下纯净的你。或者,如果你发现我挺吓人的,你可以呼唤天使并请求他们。他们也能烧掉所有的幻想
Yes, you will die one day. Fires go out. But I do not identify as one individual flame. I am fire itself and I am eternal. No matter how many fires are put out, I will be. I AM. You are not this fragile meat body. You are just as eternal as I am. Do not identify with one flame or with one body, instead identify as all of it.
是的,有一天你会香消玉殒。火焰会熄灭。但我并不定义为一个单独的火焰。我是火焰本身,无止尽的。无论有多少火焰熄灭,我会存在。你不是这个脆弱的肉身。你和我一样是无止尽的。不要把自己定义为一个火焰或一个身体,而是无限的一切
You fear just how bright your light would be, if you were to shine all of it. I say, let it all shine. Yes your fellow Earthlings will blink and will wonder why everything is suddenly so bright. Yes, dark things will suddenly be visible and that will be shocking. But the world needs your light. Yes, people will judge you, just as people judge me. Do not fear them. They are lost in the darkness, and they judge the very thing that they need. They need your light, even if they do not know it.
你担忧如果你闪耀你所有的light,那会多么明亮。我说,完全闪耀。是的,你的同胞会惊讶,会想知道为什么一切突然变得那么亮了。是的,黑漆漆的东西会变得可见,这会是令人震惊的。但世界需要你的light。是的,别人会评判你,就像他们评判我。不要害怕他们。他们迷失于黑暗,他们评判他们所需的东西。他们需要你的light,即使他们不知道这一点
Some of you may fear me, in a way similar to how normal Earthlings may fear you Lightworkers. People always fear what they do not understand. So I say, shine your light, let all be illuminated and let all be revealed. Surrender to the fire everything that no longer serves. Be reborn as the phoenix. Let all be warmed by your truth and by your love.
你们一些人可能害怕我,类似于很多人可能会害怕你。他们总是害怕他们不理解的东西。所以我说,闪耀你的light,让一切被照亮和揭示。把不再服务你的一切交给火焰。像凤凰一样重生。让一切被你的爱和truth温暖
I love you so very much. I love it when you embrace, when you kiss. I love you when you are emotionally warm. I love when you live, fully, when you accept the fire and excitement of life within your belly. I love when you bring light to the world. I love when you light a fire.
我非常爱你。当你拥抱,当你感到温暖,我就高兴。当你生活,当你接纳腹部生命的火焰和兴奋之情,我就高兴。当你把light带给世界、当你点燃一个火焰,我就高兴
原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../the-element-of-fire-you-are.../
日期:2022年8月29日
来自:as
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 07:44 , Processed in 0.028881 second(s), 24 queries .