12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-1-2 11:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
光之存在-更多的存在会到来

Dear brothers of this beautiful planet!
亲爱的弟兄们!
I will not nominate myself at this time.  I'm just one more brother, one more being, one more energy, that comes to add to so many others that are around your planet right now.  My origin?  I'm from the universe.  My heart?  Full of Light. My training?  Father/Mother God.  I'm a particle, I'm an orb, I'm a black hole, I'm a galaxy.  I am everywhere;  I am in every heart;  I am in every thought.  There is no way to describe me.  There is no way to form me in your mind, just feel my energy.
此刻我并不打算提及我的名字。我只是另一个兄长,另一个存在,另一个能量,前来提供帮助。我来自哪里?我来自宇宙。我的心?充满了光。我的训练?父母神。我是一个粒子,我是一个球体,我是一个黑洞,我是一个星系。我无处不在;我在每一颗心中;我在每一个想法中。无法描述我。无法在你的头脑中想象我,只是感受我的能量
You will need to get used to having many like me close to you.  Just a Light;  just a small orb of Light;  just a sphere of love;  just something that you don't understand, but that exists in the universe.  I am a full conscience.  I'm not small in size;  my training is from the 12th dimension, that's where I come from;  that's where I move, for a few moments to a much lower dimension so that I can leave this little message for the people of this planet.
你需要习惯我这样的存在接近你。只是一个光;只是一个光球。只是一个爱的球体;只是你并不理解的东西,但存在于宇宙中。我是一个完整的良知。我的量级并不小。我的训练来自12维度,这是我前来的地方;我花点时间降低几个维度,这样我可以留给这个星球上的人这则简短的信息
Don't try to understand what I am.  I am an energy, I am a consciousness;  something extremely powerful, extremely high, within its own world.  At this moment, I use all my strength, all my love, and create a great halo of Light around your planet, as if it were a small ball in my hands;  and I pass, transfer, emanate all the unconditional love that I have, that I feel, that I emanate, to this beautiful planet.
不要试着理解我是什么。我是一个能量,我是一个意识;非常强大、非常高的东西。在这个时刻,我使用我所有的力量、爱创造一个巨大的光晕包裹地球,它在我手中好似一个小球;我把我拥有的所有无条件的爱发送给这个美丽的星球
Like me, several other beings from the universe will be arriving here;  will be bringing your lights;  you will be bringing the love you feel for everything in the universe.  Increasingly expanding the energy and power of this planet.  It's as if each one of us left his mark here, his signature like on a large panel, where you could read: “Here are all the beings who participated in the evolution of this beautiful planet!”.  And there would be my signature.
就像我这样的,其它来自宇宙的存在会前来;带给你光,爱。不断地扩张地球的能量和力量。好似我们每个存在在这里留下了自己的印记,就像在石板上签名,你可以从中了解:“这是参与过这个美丽的星球进化的所有存在!”
Like me, more will come.  Many will come.  Many already are.  Just see, or rather feel, all the energy that is being accumulated on your planet.  It is as if each one of us, puts a small quantum of energy necessary for the great awakening of the people of this planet.  And that's what I'm doing right now.  Through this little channel, I can tell you all these words, all these truths, with a single goal: Have faith, believe.
更多像我这样的存在会到来。许多已经在这里。只是去看,或感受,在地球上积累起来的能量。好似我们每个人,放置了一点伟大的觉醒所需的能量。这是我正在做的。通过这个小小的管道,我告诉你这些话语,这些真理,伴随着一个单一的目标:要有信念,信任
We were summoned by Father/Mother God and with a lot of love, with a lot of joy, we are all arriving here, and each one of us, from ever higher dimensions, is adding to all the energy necessary for the evolution of this planet.  Feel it in your hearts.  Learn to live with something you don't understand, something you don't get, don't see, just know it exists.  Feel in that moment, all the love and all the energy that I leave around this planet, and consequently, this energy will fall like raindrops on each one of you, fulfilling the necessary activation role so that you can awaken in the big moment.
我们被父母神呼唤而来,伴随着大量的爱、喜悦,我们都来到了这里,我们每个人,来自更高的维度,添加这个星球的进化所需的能量。在心中去感受它。学习和你不明白的东西、看不到但知道它存在的东西共存。感受,我留下的所有爱和能量,这个能量会像雨水一样落到你们每个人身上,履行所需的激活,这样你可以苏醒
See me as a ball of Light. When I materialize that's who I am: a big ball of Light, immense.  Let's say that I play with your Sun. So don't try to imagine my size, just know that I am a great energy, I am pure Light, I am a messenger of Father/Mother God, and at this moment, I leave it to each one of you, the my peace, my Light, and all, why not say, all, my unconditional love.
视我为一个光球。当我实体化,这就是我的所是:一个巨大的光球,巨大。让我说我与你们的太阳玩耍。所以不要试着想象我的大小,只是知晓我是一个巨大的能量,我是纯粹的光,我是父母神的信使,在这个时刻,我留给你们我的平和、光、所有的无条件之爱

日期:2021年12月29日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 11:41 , Processed in 0.114656 second(s), 24 queries .