主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-6 09:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅典娜-那个时刻会到来

How happy I am when you await my messages. I am Pallas Athena and I greet you from the etheric realm above the island of Crete. The moment you listen to my words or read my words, you are connected to me and you clearly feel this intense connection that arises between us. You recognise my energy of love that I give you. You also feel how uplifting the messages are for you and for all of you. It is a great joy for me to bring you these messages, for we have already told you in many messages that we are with you in this last hot phase of Ascension that is about to manifest.
我很高兴你在等待我的信息。我是雅典娜,我在克里特岛上方的以太领域致以你问候。当你聆听或阅读我的话语,你就与我连接,你能清晰地感到我们之间的这个强烈的连接。你会认识到我给予你的爱。你也会感到信息是多么振奋人心。带给你这些信息我很高兴,因为我们已经在许多信息中告诉过你,我们在就要显化的最后火热的杨升阶段中与你同在
We see your impatience, we feel with you, we feel how important it is for you that things manifest now. But those of you who are sensitive, know very well how much has already manifested. So look back at the last video that was recorded 4 weeks ago and notice all that has happened with you, in your environment and with yourself.
我们看到了你的不耐烦,我们感觉到了,我们感觉到了让这些东西显化对你来说有多重要。但你们那些敏感的人,很清楚有多少东西已经显化。所以回顾四周前录制的视频,注意到你身上、你的环境所发生的一切
Massive energies are pouring out of the Primordial Sun via Helios and Vesta, your Sun Star in this Universe and it is doing so much to you, to each and every one of you and of course to Mother Earth, and so you hear in your news, in the videos that are being made, even on live cams you can experience it, how much Mother Earth is active.
巨大的能量在从最初的太阳通过赫利俄斯和维斯塔倾泻,它在为你们每个人做很多事情,当然包括地球母亲,所以你在新闻、视频、甚至直播中看到地球母亲有多活跃
This is all going to increase in the time to come. We have already told you that Mother Earth is going to change her appearance completely and the time is getting closer and closer and the obvious is apparent to you if you are sensitive.
这还会在未来增加。我们已经告诉过你,地球母亲会完全改变她的外貌,时间越来越接近,如果你是敏感的,这会很明显
Therefore, at this point we would like to admonish you to observe yourselves, to go within and listen to your inner voice and intuition. It will guide you. At the right moment, if you listen to it, you will be in the right place according to your soul plan as it shows itself to you. This is an important message for you, for the Earth changes will now take place. No one will stop them, as I have said before. And you are part of that change. Therefore, trust the guidance from within you.
因此,在这个点,我们想要告诫你去观察自己,进入内在,聆听内在的声音和直觉。它会指引你。在正确的时刻,如果你聆听于它,你会根据你的灵魂计划处于正确的地点,随着这个计划向你揭示。这是一个重要的信息,因为地球的改变会发生。没人可以阻止,就像我之前所说。你是这个改变的一部分。因此,相信来自你之内的指引
You should take time in the time ahead to see what impulses you receive. Are you in the right place where you are? You will feel impulses within if you should change where you are. Listen carefully to what your inner being has to say to you! Connect, as we have said, through your Higher Self. It knows your divine plan and it will now be fulfilled. So pay attention to what you perceive in the form of the inner voice that may speak, in the form of dreams that show themselves to you or simply through an impulse that you receive. And then please check what you perceive. Ask for clarification if that is what you are meant to do and you will receive that guidance. You can align yourself in silent awareness, in your meditations or by being in nature. We have already told you all this. It is now more important than ever to do just that. You will receive the guidance. It is important for you to follow these impulses that will come. When you receive a clear impulse, follow that impulse. That is our advice today.
在未来你应该花时间看看你在接收什么推动。你处于正确的地点吗?你会感到内在的推动,如果你应该改变你的所在之地。仔细聆听内心!连接,如我们所说,你的更高自我。它知道你的神圣计划,它会被实现。所以留意你在内在声音中感知到的,在梦境中展示给你的或者在你收到的推动中感到的。然后检查你感知到的东西。请求明晰,如果这是你要去做的,你会收到指引。你可以在寂静的意识、冥想或大自然中对齐自己。我们已经告诉过你这些。现在很重要去做。你会收到指引。很重要去跟随这些推动。当你收到一个清晰的推动,跟随它。这是我们今天的建议
Everything is happening according to the divine plan and according to the divine timing. The time is there and at any time Ascension can show itself through one event or through several.
一切都根据神圣计划和时机在发生。时机在那里,任何时刻杨升可以通过一个事件或几个展现自己
We are not the ones who give the starting signal for this event. That is in divine hands. So trust that everything will manifest divinely. And so again my advice to you is to seek connection to Source. Nothing is more important than seeking connection to the Source in this moment. It will not let you go astray. The divine Source is what holds the decision for this entire ascension process. This plan is there and it is happening. Be in trust that it is and if you trust my words, and you show that by listening to them, by reading the words. No matter in which language they reach you, no matter in which place on earth. I am always in touch with you, with each one of you, when you hear or read my words. Trust in that. And you may also ask for my help at any time. I am now fulfilling this task with great joy. I have an important task in this process, as I have already told you and as some have already recognised. So be guided by my words.
我们不是发出这个事件启动信号的人。这在神的手中。所以相信一切都会神圣地显化。所以再次,我建议你寻求与源头连接。没什么比寻求与源头连接更重要的了。它不会让你误入歧途。神圣的源头持有着整个杨升进程的决策权。这个计划在那里,正在发生。相信就是如此,如果你相信我的话语,你通过聆听、阅读它们来展示你的信任。无论它们在什么语言中触及你,无论在什么地方触及你。我总是会与你连接,当你聆听或阅读我的话语。相信这一点。你也可以随时请求我的帮助。我会伴随着巨大的喜悦来完成。我在这个进程中有着一个重要的任务,正如我已经跟你说过的,正如一些人已经认识到的。所以被我的话语引领
And so great is the joy in my heart when you find me, when you resonate with me. This is a wonderful task for me and so I feel full of joy, full of love for you that I may now accompany you on the last metres. And may I also remind you that I have said that when the Karmic Council meets again in December, that events will then have clearly manifested for all of you.
当你找到我,当你与我共振,我的内心充满了巨大的喜悦。这是我的一个奇妙任务,所以我充满了喜悦,充满了对你的爱,我可以在最后的几米陪伴你。容我提醒你,我说过,当业力委员会在12月再次召开,事件(复数)就会清晰地为你们所有人显化
So, time is short and so irrevocably now will come the times that you have known about for a long, long time. Ascension is happening. Mother Earth is with you and you too are receiving these energies that will enable you to take part in the Ascension. You are not here at this time for nothing. You have made the prenatal decision to be here now. And so may I remind you that the time to come is the time that you have worked towards, not just in this lifetime. Many lifetimes you have been preparing to be here now and to experience it all, for it brings you into freedom. It brings you into a whole new dimension. It brings you into perfect love and into Oneness.
所以,时间短暂,你很久前就知道的时刻必会到来。杨升正在发生。地球母亲与你同在,你也在接收会让你参与杨升的能量。你此刻来到这里不是没有原因的。你化身前就决定在这个时刻处于这里。所以容我提醒你,你致力于的时刻已经到来,不仅仅是在这一生致力于的。你准备了很多生世来到这个时刻,来体验这一切,因为它会带你进入自由。它会带你进入全新的维度。它会带你进入完美的爱与合一
You will find guidance throughout this process and when things manifest in such a way that they are visible to everyone, you will receive the guidance that you need. All is prepared. You are not alone. You have the teachers, you have the guides. You can always ask for answers that will come to you. That is the good news for today! Look forward each day to what is coming your way.
你会在进程中找到指引,当事物在每个人可见的方式中显化,你会收到你所需的指引。一切都准备好了。你不孤单。你有老师,你有指导。你总是可以请求会向你前来的答案。这是好消息!每一天都去期待正在到来的
The New Earth will show itself and that will make you happy in a way that you as a soul have never expected, never experienced before. And so rejoice in these few days that lie ahead of you until what I have announced to you shows itself, that we in the Karmic Council are assessing the state of Mother Earth and all the inhabitants and that also includes the cosmic situation.
新地球会展示自身,会让你体验作为一个灵魂从未体验过的快乐。所以在屈指可数的日子里欢喜,直到我向你宣布的东西展示自身,业力委员会的我们正在评估地球母亲和所有居民的状态,这也包括宇宙情况
I would like to encourage you today with this message to have confidence in what is coming. Observe what wants to show itself within you and follow after you have made an examination of it. Trust what is shown to you, trust your feelings and you will always be in the right place at the right time.
我想要用这则信息鼓励你去对正在到来的东西拥有信心。观察想要在你之内呈现的,跟随已经调查过的。相信被展示给你的,相信你的感受,你总是会在正确的时间处于正确的地点
My medium was put to the test for a long time today. We had a foggy situation this morning that made it impossible to shoot a video in the garden. And this is exactly what you perceive often enough on the outside. You have foggy situations, you sometimes lack perspective. On the outside, everything is done to prevent you from seeing through. But suddenly, within minutes, everything changes. The fog disappears and you have clarity. You recognise what is important for you. I want to remind you of that today.
我的管道很久前就受过测试。今天早上雾比较大,不好在花园拍摄视频。这是你经常在户外感知到的。你遭遇模糊的情况,有时候缺乏视野。在外在,一切都是为了让你看不穿。但突然,几分钟内,一切都改变了。雾消散,你拥有明晰。你认识到什么对你来说是重要的。今天我就想要提醒你这一点
As always, I am happy that you are listening to me and my words or that you are reading them. I am so happy to be here for you and this existence fills me with great love for you. Thank you for following me this far and I will speak to you again as I say to you in every video. Thank you.
一如既往,我很高兴你聆听我的话语或阅读。我很高兴来到这里,这让我充满了对你的爱。谢谢你阅读到这里,我会再次前来。谢谢

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../pallas-athena-the-last-hot.../
日期:2021年11月3日
来自:Gabriele Schmitz
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 04:40 , Processed in 0.071942 second(s), 24 queries .