12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-10-14 12:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使亚列尔-滋养一个新的视野

YOU AND GOD ARE ONE!
你和神是一
Call God, call me, call your spiritual home! We are rushing to intervene where it exceeds your possibilities and your present abilities. Truly, we are one big cosmic family and still too many people are too little aware of it.
呼唤神,呼唤我,呼唤你的精神家园!我们冲进超出你可能性和当前能力的地方进行干预。确实,我们是一个巨大的宇宙家庭,依旧很少的人意识到这一点
Come to the fire of God so that it warms you, jump into the ocean of HIS love so that your longing finds fulfillment and seek the source of all sources so that your spiritual thirst is quenched.
来到神之火的面前,这样它可以温暖你,跃入他的爱之海洋,这样你的渴望会被实现,寻找所有源头的源头,这样你的精神饥渴会被满足
God is the center of all life, all being and all reality. Only in those worlds from which God has been deliberately banished due to desired experiences, God remains – until a higher consciousness is born – a silent observer.
神是所有生命、所有存在、所有现实的中心。只有在那些神故意被流放的世界(出于渴望的体验),神保持为一个沉默的观察者---直到一个更高的意识诞生
On this earth, however, everything exists at the same time.
在这个地球上,无论如何,一切都同时存在
Good and harmful influences, lightful and lightless, people who are full of love and people who have completely lost love – everything at the same time – and now.
好的以及有害的影响,明亮的和黯淡的,充满爱的人和完全丢失了爱的人---一切都同时存在
To remain oriented in these days is the high art and it depends on taking heart at the right moment and courageously overcoming the harmful influences of the time. For that alone is what is at stake today, here and now – and in this message so significant for you.
在这些天,保持定向是极其高雅的艺术,这取决于在恰当的时刻鼓起勇气,勇敢地战胜有害的影响。因为仅仅这一点就在今天岌岌可危---在这则信息中是至关重要的
Beloved human being,
亲爱的人们
in all efforts and endeavors, it is solely about a – about YOUR – vital relationship with God.
在所有努力中,都只是关于你---与神拥有一个至关重要的关系
Every circumstance can be overcome if God dwells in your heart, if faith in HIS guidance is constant, and if you live courageously according to it. In this way, virtue is attained and enlightenment is bestowed.
每个情况都能够被战胜,如果神驻留于你的心,如果总是相信他的指引,如果你勇敢地根据它而活。如此,美德被获得,启蒙被授予
It is the truth of all truths: You and God are one!
这是真理中的真理:你和神是一
In a practical sense, this means making every effort to get closer to God with each passing day. How is this possible? Through
在实际意义上,这意味着尽一切努力去更加接近神。这怎么可能?通过
DISCERNMENT, MERCY AND TRUST:
洞察力、仁慈和信任:
– Discernment you develop as soon as the access to your heart is free.
---一旦能够访问你的心,你就能发展洞察力
– The mercy comes as soon as your decisions are those of the heart.
---只要你的决定来自心,仁慈自会到来
– And at the same time, trust and devotion grow.
---与此同时,信任和忠诚成长
First of all, it is about the healings of your heart and a free access to your Holy of Holies.
首先,这是关于疗愈你的心,能够自由访问你的圣殿
Do you know why the world looks the way it does right now? Why there are so many harmful influences and so much negativity?
你知道为什么世界是现在这样的吗?为什么有着如此多有害的影响和负面性?
Because people’s hearts are closed behind walls of pain, suffering and fear. These people no longer have access to themselves and their divine nature and so they act inhumanely, coldly and heartlessly.
因为人们的心在痛苦、苦难、恐惧的高墙后关闭。这些人不再能够访问自己和自己神圣的本质,所以他们无人性、冷酷、无情地行为
Therefore, today more than ever, it is important to uncover the heart. You have to feel yourself and reach yourself with your love energy – and to this process we will dedicate ourselves in the following with complete devotion.
因此,今天很重要去打开你的心。你必须感受自己,伴随着你有爱的能量触及自己
So now the invitation goes out to you to be ready so that God can break down the walls of fear and destroy your world of worry and doubt once and for all.
所以现在,邀请已发给你,去准备好,这样神可以拆掉恐惧的高墙,摧毁担忧和怀疑的世界
Fear, worry and doubt are not a reality, but only a deceptively real reality on this plane of being.
恐惧,担忧和怀疑不是一个现实,只是这个存在平面上的一个看起来真实的现实
Being aware of this fact in everyday life leads to serenity and inner peace.
在日常生活中意识到这个事实会导向宁静与平和
Your confusion comes from the fact that your mind clings to the visible and to the external circumstances. As long as only the external offers you security, everything remains as it is, because it is you yourself who keeps the external alive.
你的困惑来自你的头脑紧抓显眼的、外在的环境。只要只有外在能够提供你安全,一切保持不变,因为是你保持了外在的一切
Every increase of vibration means to venture from the outside into the inside – and already a completely different perception sets in and already everything is different. Already you are close to the heart and already the healing work can begin.
每一个振动的提升意味着冒险从外在进入内在---已经是一个完全不同的感知,一切已经不同。你已经贴近心,疗愈工作已经可以开始
I invite you now in the name of the Almighty Creator, in the name of God, to grant God access to your heart. So that the grace can flow, reach you and transform you.
现在我在造物主、神的名义下邀请你访问你的心。这样恩典可以流动,触及你、转变你
Ask now GOD with the following words, for the restorations of a living relationship between you and your heart.
现在请求神以下话语,为了复苏你和心之间的一个活生生的关系
I ASK GOD FOR THE HEALING OF THE HEART
我请求神疗愈心
I, (state your name here),
我(述说你的名字)
ASK GOD TO ENTER DIRECTLY INTO MY LIFE.
请求神直接进入我的生活
COURAGEOUSLY AND FULL OF TRUST I WANT TO FREE MYSELF FROM ALL HARMFUL INFLUENCES.
勇敢地,完全信任地,我想要自由于所有有害的影响
BURN MY WORRIES, DOUBTS AND FEARS IN THE FIRE OF YOUR LOVE AND LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE IN MY HEART FOREVER.
用你的爱之火烧尽我的担忧、怀疑和恐惧,让你的光永远在我心中闪耀
I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
我是道路、真理、生命
GOD IS IN ME – FOREVER.
神永远在我之内
Pause …
暂停
The breakthrough of the light and love of God into your heart today is the key to a new perception of the events on earth.
今天神的光、爱进入你的心是对地球上事件一个新感知的关键
How will you interpret this crazy time correctly if you despair of the phenomena? How will you distinguish between what is harmful and what is valuable, if you always stare at the outside as if spellbound?
你如何正确地诠释这个疯狂的时间,如果你对现象感到绝望?你如何辨别有害的与有价值的,如果你总是盯着外在,好似被迷住了?
How do you want to grasp the meaning of this time if you are constantly concerned with the negativity that is now emerging?
你如何领悟此刻的含义,如果你总是担心正在浮现的负面性?
80% BEING, 20% APPEARING
80%存在,20%表象
The path to inner peace and inner balance always leads you to your inner self.
通往内在平和与平衡的道路总是导向你的内在自我
The point is to shift your attention from appearance to being until you reach the 80:20 ratio. Focus and become aware of where you direct how much energy and how you look at the world and its phenomena.
关键是将你的注意力从表象转变到存在,直到你到达80:20比率。专注,意识到你在把能量导向哪里,你如何看待世界和它的现象
Do you recognize the spiritual nature behind the obvious – at least 80 percent of the time? Are you blinded by the SHINE or enlightened by the BEING?
你是否认识到了显而易见之物背后的精神本质---至少80%?你是否被存在的光和启蒙闪瞎眼?
Now you have to initiate a radical reversal, withdraw your energies from the outside and make them completely available for the inner perception. From within you will look at the world with completely different eyes: with eyes without fear, without worry and without doubt, but full of love, compassion and trust – and with sufficient discernment. Thus, we have now reached the point in this message where we anchor once again the discernment, mercy and trust in your heart, which has now been opened and remains open with many people.
现在你必须启动一个彻底的逆转,将你的能量从外在撤离,让它们完全用于内在的感知。从内在你会伴随着不同的眼睛看待世界:没有恐惧、担忧、怀疑的眼睛,而是充满爱、同情心、信任的眼睛---有着足够的洞察力。因此,现在这则信息到达了再次锚定洞察力、仁慈、相信心的点,它现在已被开启并保持敞开
THE BOOK “2026”
“2026”这本书
The “Revelations of God for Planet Earth” describes the timeline of the awakening and the awakened people. This is how it will happen for those who guard God in their hearts and who walk with God through these times.
“神的启示”描述了觉醒以及苏醒的人类这条时间线。这就是会为那些将神放在心中、和神一起行走于这些时期的人发生的
For the upheavals are on an unimaginable scale and without God man is lost.
因为剧变处于难以想象的规模,没有神,人类会迷失
Let us now anchor the pillars of discernment, mercy and trust, for you need these qualities now so that you can do justice to this time and your assignments.
让我们锚定洞察力、仁慈、信任的支柱,因为你需要这些品质,这样你可以恰当地进行你的任务
For only those who can discriminate, who are compassionate and who can trust will continue to climb the stairs of knowledge and in the end inherit the kingdom of heaven on earth – described in the revelations of God.
因为只有那些能够辨别、富有同情心、能够信任的人会继续攀登认识的阶梯,最终继承天堂王国---在神的启示中描述
THE FINAL CALL
最后的呼叫
So the LAST CALL goes out to you, you beloved gods of the one God, who are descended from me and who are through me, as I am only through you.
所以最后的呼叫发送给你,亲爱的众神,从我之中下降,在我之中生活
YOU GODS FROM BEING! AWAKEN!
众神们!醒来!
THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES ARE GIVEN TO YOU.
时代的迹象已被给予你
THE SIGNS OF HEAVEN ARE BROUGHT TO YOU.
天堂的迹象已被带给你
THE LOVE OF THE ONE ETERNAL GOD IS OMNIPRESENT AND TODAY I AM IN THE MIDST OF YOU.
唯一永恒之神的爱是无处不在的,今天我处于你们之中
THE EARTH HAS ARRIVED AT THE KINGDOM OF PEACE, THE KINGDOM OF JOY, THE KINGDOM OF LOVE.
地球已经到达和平、喜悦、爱的王国
PEOPLE ARE INVITED TO MOVE INTO THE NEW DWELLINGS THAT THE FATHER AND MOTHER OF ALL HIS ARE PROVIDING FOR YOU.
人们被邀请进入新的住所,父亲和母亲提供给你的
HUMANS ARE INVITED TO COOPERATE WITH THE LOVING LIGHT-BEARERS OF THE WORLDS BEYOND YOUR PREVIOUS PERCEPTION – NOW THAT THEY ARE VISIBLY AMONG YOU AND SHAPE YOUR DAYS.
人类被邀请与超越你当前感知的世界的爱与光承载者合作---现在他们明显地处于你们之中,塑造着你的生活
HUMANS ARE CALLED UPON TO BUILD PARADISE ON EARTH AND TO HEED THE CALL OF GOD. YOU ARE EVERYTHING.
人类被呼唤去建造人间天堂,去聆听神的呼唤。你就是一切
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS, FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME, FROM ETERNITY TO ETERNITY.
你是,从时间的一开始,从永恒到永远的存在
YOU ARE THE BUILDER AND SHAPER OF THIS NEW TIME. THROUGH YOU EVERYTHING IS TRUE, EVERYTHING BECOMES REAL: HEALING, BLESSING AND LOVE.
你是这个新时代的建造者和塑造者。通过你,一切都是真实的,一切变得真实:疗愈,祝福,爱
YOU ARE THE MASTER OF THIS TIME, THE DEITY OF THESE DAYS, THE ALL-CONSCIOUS POWER THAT CREATES NEW REALITIES.
你是这个时代的大师,这些日子的神,创造新现实的有意识力量
THE TIME FOR YOU TO DECIDE IS HERE.
做决定的时间就是现在
THE FINAL CALL IS GIVEN. YOU GODS OUT OF BEING! AWAKE!
最后的呼叫已被给予。众神们!苏醒!
Thus, this time brings three qualities expressed by the following three pillars:
因此,这个时刻带来了三个品质,通过以下三个支柱表达:
7th pillar: Pillar of discernment.
第七支柱:洞察力的支柱
“The clarity of my omniscient soul guides me in all decisions.”
“我无所不知的灵魂在所有决定中指引着我”
8th Pillar: Pillar of Mercy.
第八支柱:仁慈的支柱
“I accept every expression of life and every decision of my beloved brothers and sisters.”
“我接纳生活的每一个表达,兄弟姐妹们的每一个决定”
9th Pillar: Pillar of Trust
第九支柱:信任的支柱
“I trust my decisions.”
“我相信我的决定”
Qualities that are now required in the days that have such a lasting impact on the way people live together:
会对人们的生活方式产生持久影响的品质:
An unclouded discernment, mercy toward all life, and trust in all that comes and all that is – but above all, trust in your choices, in the decisions you are willing to make.
一个明晰的洞察力,对所有生命的仁慈,相信到来的一切和一切万有---但最重要的,相信你的选择,相信你愿意做出的决定
So I invite you to let these qualities into your energy field by anchoring them in it.
所以我邀请你让这些品质进入你的能量场
So that they unfold their power and determine your path.
所以它们展开它们的力量,确定你的道路
ANCHORING THE PILLARS 7-9
锚定第七到第九支柱
SOURCE OF ALL BEING, I AM READY TO ANCHOR THE PILLAR OF DISCERNMENT WITHIN ME. THAT QUALITY OF LIGHT WHICH ALWAYS BRINGS THE RIGHT CHOICE INTO MY FIELD OF VISION.
所有存在的源头,我准备好将洞察力的支柱锚定于内在。光的品质总是会把正确的选择带入我的视野
I ASK MY LIGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM BEING TO ANCHOR THIS PILLAR OF LIGHT FIRMLY IN ME, SO THAT I NEVER GO WRONG.
我请求我的光之兄弟姐妹将这个光的支柱锚定于我之内,这样我永远不会走错路
pause …
暂停
SOURCE OF ALL BEING, I AM READY TO RECEIVE THE PILLAR OF MERCY WITHIN ME. THE MERCY THAT GRANTS EVERYTHING AND ENDOWS MY HEART WITH UNDERSTANDING.
所有存在的源头,我准备好接收仁慈的支柱。授予一切的仁慈,赋予我的心理解的仁慈
I ASK THE HAND OF GOD TO FIRMLY ANCHOR THIS TORCH OF LIGHT WITHIN ME, SO THAT I MAY FACE ALL LIFE IN THE LIGHT OF MERCY.
我请求神之手牢牢地把这个光的火炬锚定于我之内,这样我可以在仁慈的光中面对所有生命
pause …
暂停
SOURCE OF ALL BEING, I AM READY TO LET THE PILLAR OF TRUST ENTER ME.
所有存在的源头,我准备好让信任的支柱进入我
SO THAT I MAY ENCOUNTER WITH TRUST THE EVENTS OF THIS TIME AND TRUST THOSE WHO COME FROM THE OTHER WORLD INTO THIS WORLD TO ACCOMPANY ME IN LOVE.
这样我伴随着信任遭遇这个时刻的事件并相信那些来自另一个世界陪伴我进入爱的人
I ASK MY FAMILY FROM ETERNITY TO ANCHOR THIS LIVING LIGHT FIRMLY WITHIN ME, SO THAT I MAY TRUST ALL MY DECISIONS COMPLETELY.
我请求永恒的家人将这个活生生的光锚定于我之内,这样我可以相信我所有的决定
pause …
暂停
BE THE GUARDIAN OF MY HEART!
成为我心的守护者
TRANSFORM INTO LIGHT ALL THAT HAS BEEN FORMED IN ME THROUGH THE LONG PERIOD OF DARKNESS.
把因处于长期的黑暗而在心中形成的一切转变成光
EMPOWERMENT
授权
I EMPOWER THE DIVINE LIGHT TO PROMOTE MY TRANSFORMATION INTO A FULLY CONSCIOUS BEING UNCONDITIONALLY AND WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
我授权神圣的光促进我转变成一个全意识的存在,无条件,完全彻底
I AM THE POWER, THE LIFE AND THE LOVE.
我是力量、生命和爱
SO BE IT. IN ETERNITY.
就是如此。
Dwell in this energy of love and spread your grateful heart before God.
驻留于这个爱的能量中,在神的面前表达你感恩的心
After you have completed this process, and once you are a carrier of this new quality of light within you, take your time and remain in stillness. Experience the power of this expansion of your being and be aware of this initiation. (End of the message from the book “2026”)
在你完结了这个进程后,一旦你成为这个光之品质的携带者,花时间处于寂静。体验你存在的扩张之力,意识到这个启动
YOUR TRUST HEALS
你的信任会疗愈
HEALING ANGEL ARIEL: You have placed yourself unconditionally and uncompromisingly in the care of God – your trust will heal you completely.
疗愈天使亚列尔:你把自己无条件、彻底地放置到神的关怀中---你的信任会完全疗愈你
JJK: I am now reminded of the wonderful Bible passage, “On the way, a woman who had been suffering from severe bleeding for twelve years approached Jesus from behind and touched a corner of his robe.
JJK: 我现在被提醒很棒的圣经段落“在路上,一个流了十二年血的妇人从后面靠近耶稣,触摸他长袍的一角”
For she said to herself, ‘If I only touch his garment, I will get well.’ Jesus turned and looked at her and said, ‘Don’t be afraid! Your trust has helped you.’ In an instant the woman was healed.” (Bible, Matthew 9:20-22)
因为她对自己说“如果我只触摸他的衣服,我会康复。”耶稣转身,看着她并说:不要害怕!你的信任帮助了你。在瞬间,妇女痊愈了。
HEALING ANGEL ARIEL: In this innocent and pure trust, all healing is possible! Innocent and pure as children you shall become – and you will become as soon as you communicate with your heart, as soon as you live out of your hearts and all your decisions are heart decisions.
疗愈天使亚列尔:在这个纯粹的信任中,一切疗愈是可能的!变得和孩童一样纯真,纯粹---只要与你的心交流,只要依心而活,只要你所有的决定是心的决定
The walls of the fear and worry, the ignorance and the doubt were burned down today by God! Take care now that no new walls arise and that your being is not overgrown by new fears or worries.
恐惧、担忧、无知、怀疑的高墙今天被神拆除!现在不会有新的高墙升起,你的存在不会被新的恐惧或担忧淹没
Practice the devotion to God daily!
每天练习忠于神
If you think that working for a living keeps you from doing so, then you have not understood this message.
如果你认为谋生的工作阻碍你这么做,那你就还没有理解这则信息
Nourish your inner vision of the New Earth, where humanity has triumphed and goodness, light and beauty are realized. Nourish it through every thought and feel this reality until it has completely taken possession of you.
滋养对新地球的视野,人类获胜、善良、光、美丽都被实现。通过每一个想法滋养它,感受这个现实,直到它完全占据你
So go, beloved man, and like a lion of God, fight only this one battle: Remember the name of God with every breath!
所以去,亲爱的,就像神的狮子,只进行这一个战斗:伴随着每一个呼吸忆起神的名字
With infinite love,
伴随着无限的爱

ARCHANGEL ARIEL.
大天使亚列尔

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-ariel-remember-the.../
日期:2021年10月13日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 22:34 , Processed in 0.045011 second(s), 24 queries .