回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-6-19 11:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
加百利-你的不适从未是一个惩罚或负担

2021年6月13日

Dear Ones, when things come up for you whether they be old hurtful memories or uncomfortable energies, they are coming up to leave because they are not who you are. Not only are they not who you are, they are not an energetic match to who you are, either. Identify them. Thank them for showing themselves to you on their way out and let them go, enjoying the fact that you will feel so much lighter without them. All of this is proof positive that you are well in the process of coming home to who you truly are. Rest easy in that knowingness, and lovingly tend to yourself as you shift into a new energetic space that reflects your latest level of beingness. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
亲爱的,当事物浮现,无论是旧的痛苦记忆还是不舒服的能量,它们是出现来离去的,因为它们不是你的所是。不仅不是你的所是,它们也不再匹配你。识别它们。感谢它们展现给你看,放下它们,享受没有它们你会感到更加轻松的事实。这一切都积极地证明,你很好地处于回归你真正所是的进程中。在这个知晓中高枕无忧,有爱地照顾好自己,随着你转变到反映出你最新存在水平的能量空间。

大天使加百利

2021年6月14日

Dear Ones, we would like to present another way of looking at flow to add to your understanding of it. Think of the ocean, and all of its ripples and currents. The top of the water may be very choppy but the deeper you go, the stiller it gets. You can still catch powerful currents that can propel you forward that require no effort at all from you. Other times you may simply be bobbing gently and peacefully on the ocean floor, being cleansed and sustained from that healing environment.
亲爱的,我们想要提供另一个看待流动的方式,来添加你对它的理解。思考海洋,以及它所有的潮流。水面可能是非常颠簸的,但越深入,变得越寂静。你依旧会捕获强大的浪潮,会推动你前进,你根本不需要出力。其它时候你可能会在海面上轻轻摇摆,被治愈的环境清理和支撑
If you have surrendered and it doesn’t seem like much has been happening, it doesn’t mean that anything is wrong or that you haven’t surrendered properly. It can simply mean you are in deep flow and the pause you are in is to your benefit. Rest assured that when the time is right a current will gather you up and sweep you forward, powerfully and sustainably, into your right time/right place scenarios. In the meantime, look for the wonder around you and enjoy the energies and tones that are serving you beautifully right where you are. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
如果你臣服,看似没有多少事情发生,这并不意味着什么都是错的或者你没有恰当地臣服。而是意味着你处于深度的流动中,你所处的暂停是为了你的利益。放心,当时机到来,一个浪潮会推动你前进,强力地、可持续性地,进入你正确的时间/地点场景。与此同时,寻求周围的神奇,享受美丽地服务着你的能量和音调。

大天使加百利

2021年6月15日

If you are dissatisfied with your current circumstances we would ask, are you being expansive? Flow is expansive. Acceptance is expansive. Appreciation is expansive. Inclusion is expansive. Curiosity is expansive. Imagination is expansive. Creation is expansive. Connection is expansive. Love is expansive!
如果你对自己当前的环境不满意,我们请问,你有扩张吗?流动是扩张。接纳是扩张。感激是扩张。包容是扩张。好奇心是扩张。想象力是扩张。创造是扩张。连接是扩张。爱是扩张!
If you are feeling contracted, we highly recommend that rather than resorting to resistance you start to purposely play with the energies that have the ability to support the expansion you yearn for. Do you see? Resistance is like an old, out-dated map that has never been able to get you to your desired destination. Isn’t it time to update your strategy and begin using the elements that are truly capable of taking you where your soul wishes to go? ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
如果你感到收缩,我们高度建议,与其抗拒,开始去有意地和“能够支持你渴望的扩张”的能量玩耍。明白了吗?抗拒就像过时的地图,永远无法带你到达你渴望的目的地。是时候更新你的策略,开始使用真正能够带你到达你灵魂希望前往之地的元素。

大天使加百利

2021年6月16日

We were recently asked, “The thing I can’t get my mind around is where the soul wants to go and where my ego wants to go. How to get them to agree more? How do I know what I desire (ego) is what my soul has planned? How do I know why I have those blocks so I can more easily work within them? For example, how long do I have to wait for things to flow when I am on a time frame of what someone else wants from me? Like vendors requiring money to do projects and repairs on my property. Why is it really so difficult?” We wish to explore this with you today.
我们最近被问道“我头脑无法弄清楚的东西是灵魂想要前往的地方以及我的小我想要前往的地方。如何让它们一致?我如何知晓我(小我)渴望的是我的灵魂计划的?我如何知晓我为什么遭遇那些阻塞,这样我可以更加轻松地在它们之内工作?比如,我要等多久事物才会流动起来,当我处于别人希望我处于的时间框架中?就像供应商需要钱来做项目和维修。为什么这么难?”今天我们来探讨一下
Dear Ones, both the mind and the soul are essential for the experience of the human being. The purpose of the embodiment process you are participating in is to integrate more of the soul into the body – the much talked about spiritual experience in the human body. It might help to think of it as a co-creative partnership rather than a takeover.
亲爱的,头脑和灵魂是人类体验的关键。化身的目标就是把灵魂更多地整合到身体中---很多信息谈论了在人类身体中进行精神体验。把它想象成一个共同创造关系会更好,比起接管
The mind is the operating centre of the ego and works in separation. The heart is the operating centre of the soul and works in connection. As enlightening human beings, both are equally important. To try to eradicate one or the other would only put you in resistance to yourself and would create discomfort and deny the meld you are seeking to experience.
头脑是小我的运营中心,独立工作。心是灵魂的运营中心,在连接中工作。作为开明的人,两者都同样重要。试图泯灭另一个只会让你抗拒自己,会创造不适,否认你寻求体验的融合
So to get the ego on board, it can be helpful to see it as a toddler who is invested in staying the same, doesn’t like change, wants to feel like it is in charge, and wants to be assured it won’t be left behind. Through your higher wisdom you understand you can love that part of you exactly as it is, but you certainly wouldn’t want it to make all the important decisions. As your own wise one, you wish to guide it forward in the ways that are best for it in ways that make it feel safe and honoured. Reassure your ego that it is an essential part of you that you will always love and need but for now you will be taking care of things and it can focus on having fun or keeping track of your successes.
所以,带上小我,把它视为学步的孩童,想要保持不变,不喜欢改变,想要感到自己处于掌控,想要确保它不会被抛弃。通过你更高的智慧,你明白你可以爱那个自我部分,但你肯定不想要它去做所有重要的决策。作为自己的智者,你希望在最适合它、让它感到安全和被尊重的方式中指引它前进。安抚你的小我,告诉它它是你重要的一部分,你总是会爱和需要它,但现在你会照料好一切,它可以去专注于玩乐或记录你的成功
The ego or the mind likes to control. The soul navigates through flow. To continually discover what your soul wishes to expand into, you must allow it to take the lead. You do this through the divine combination of surrender, faith, flow, and trust. When using this system you are always guided to your solutions and your highest outcomes. Your life starts to unfold with greater grace and ease. You work very efficiently with the energies.
小我或头脑喜欢空置。灵魂通过流动航行。想要继续去发现你的灵魂希望扩张到什么之中,你必须让它引领道路。你通过臣服、信念、流动、信任的神圣组合来做到。当使用这个系统,你总是会被指引到解决方案和最高的结果。你的生活开始伴随着更大的优雅和轻盈展开。你伴随着能量非常有效地运作
You don’t have to look for trouble because if there is something that needs your attention, it will be brought into your awareness, you can deal with it, and then get right back into flow. It is always serving you. You don’t need to know what your blocks are because the flow has the ability to navigate over, around, under, or through any perceived blockage with complete efficiency. It is the the mind wants to know but the heart has the solutions.
你不需要自找麻烦,因为如果有着什么需要你注意,它会被带到你的意识中,你可以处理它,然后返回流动。它总是在服务你。你不需要知道你的堵塞是什么,因为流动有能力通过它、绕过它或者穿过任何感知到的堵塞。是头脑想要知道,但心拥有解决方案
You asked why does it need to be difficult? Experiencing things as difficult often indicates a lack of faith or trust, having an attachment to things looking a certain way, trying to micromanage things, or you are settling for much less than what is possible when your soul has a bigger, better plan for you. Resistance always creates discomfort, where acceptance allows you to drop the rope to what is unwanted and get back into flow. Has your focus become stuck on what is unwanted and frustrating? Gratitude for what is working in your life allows you to experience satisfaction in your now moment.
你询问为什么这么难?经历艰难通常表明缺乏信念或信心,执着于事物应该是某种样子,试图微观管理,或者你安于较差的,当你的灵魂拥有更大的更好的计划。抗拒总是创造不适,接纳会让你丢掉不想要的,返回流动。你的专注是否困于不想要的和令人沮丧的东西?感恩在你的生活中奏效的东西会让你在当下体验满足
If you are feeling challenged by things needing to come together within a certain time frame and you don’t see how that can possibly happen, that is when you call on your guides, and surrender into the flow and stay there with you faith and trust. Trust that the unfoldment is always serving you. It can be helpful to find an statement that soothes you, such as “God is guiding me now” or “It will be interesting to see how this all works out”. Those types of thoughts keep you in your faith and trust and can help keep you out of resistance. They are also solution based rather than problem based.
如果你受到“事物需要在特定时间框架中聚到一起”的挑战,你看不到这如何成为可能,这时你需要呼唤你的指导并臣服于流动,伴随着信念和信任处于那里。相信,展开总是在服务你。去寻找一个可以抚慰你的话语会是有帮助的,比如“看着这一切如何奏效会是很有趣的”。那类想法让你处于信念和信任,帮助你离开抗拒。它们也是基于解决方案的,而不是基于问题
You can flow within the structure of a deadline. You can also trust if something doesn’t come together as you thought it should have, there is an element of divine timing at work or there is something even better for you that your soul is trying to align you with.
你可以在最后期限的结构内流动。你也可以信任,如果某样东西并不如你想象那样聚到一起,有着一个神圣的时机在运作或者有着甚至更大的东西,你的灵魂试图让你与之对齐
Your soul and your ego are a dynamic duo. They are what are allowing you to experience this incredible time on your planet. Both have jobs and gifts for you – your ego for making sure you are treated how you deserve and to take care of your body and experience individuation, your soul for leading you forward into the expansion and oneness you wish to experience in its desire to anchor higher vibrational energies on earth through the tool of the body. Every single step of the way serves you, even if you do not understand how at the moment. If you feel stuck, give it Up to your highest self to resolve, drop the rope of resistance, and give the flow a chance to lead you to the solutions that always exist.
你的灵魂和小我是一个动态组合。它们使你能够体验地球上的这个令人难以置信的时刻。两者都有作用和礼物给你---你的小我确保你被恰当地对待,照料好你的身体,体验个性化;你的灵魂引领你进入你希望体验的扩张与合一,通过身体这个工具在地球上锚定更高振动的能量。每一个步伐都在服务你,即使你不明白如何。如果你感到受困,把它交给你最高自我去解决,放下抗拒,给予流动一个机会来引领你前往总是存在的解决方案
Your discomfort is never a punishment or a cross to bear. It is simply an invitation to redirect. If you can’t see how to do that through your vantage point, it is time to allow the higher aspects – your soul, your guides and helpers, or simply Source to take the reins and lead the way. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你的不适从未是一个惩罚或负担。只是邀请你去重新定向。如果你看不到如何去做,是时候让更高的面向---你的灵魂、指导、助手或源头引领道路。

大天使加百利

原文:https://trinityesoterics.com/.../daily-message-sunday.../
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 20:30 , Processed in 0.032766 second(s), 24 queries .