主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-27 11:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-需要一辈子的时间吗?

I am Archangel Michael.   And I am here at this time to continue to assist you in working through everything that is occurring in your lives now as you focus more and more as how things are changing with your loved ones, your surroundings, everything that is happening to move you to a point where you are needing to become more and more unattached to everything that is yet a 3-D illusion of this third-dimensional paradigm that is, indeed, an illusion.
我是大天使麦克。此刻我前来继续协助你通过正在你生活中发生的一切,随着你越来越多地专注于你心爱的人、你的周遭是如何在改变,发生的一切都在带你到达越来越脱离于三维范式的点,它确实是一个幻象
Everything you are watching on your internet, on your televisions, everything you are hearing is largely a part of this illusion.  It is a show or a movie, as you have heard many times, being played out in front of you.
你在互联网、电视上看到的一切,你听到的一切都是这个幻象的一部分。它是一个表演或电影,正如你听到过很多次的,在你的面前上演
But the whole reason for this is not to bring grief, certainly not to bring fear, but to be a part of this Great Plan which is bringing you closer and closer to move through this transition that you are in, and move through your ascension process.  As you are, indeed, in that first wave of ascension right now.
但这一切的发生不是为了带来悲伤,肯定不是为了带来恐惧,而是成为伟大计划的一部分,通过这个转变,通过这个杨升进程。就像你,正处于第一个杨升波浪中
Have you ascended?  No.  If you feel an attachment of any kind, you have not ascended.
你已经杨升了吗?没有。如果你感到任何的依附,你就没有杨升
And as your discussion was earlier about your loved ones and those that may or may not be exiting as a result of those choices they are making, you do not need to be concerned about them.  They have their own life path.  They have their own soul path to follow.  And they are following that, just as you are following yours.
至于你们心爱的人和那些根据自己的选择离去或没有离去的人,你不需要担心他们。他们有着自己的人生道路。他们有着自己的灵魂道路。他们在行走他们的道路,就像你
You must come to understand that more and more that you have no control.  No control at all.  Just as I have no control.  Sananda has no control.  Saint Germain has no control.  The One Who Serves … on and on.  No one of us has any control over any of you, nor would we even want to begin to have control.  That is a third-dimensional illusionary process.
你必须明白你无法掌控他们。就像我也无法掌控他们。萨南达不能。圣哲曼不能等等。我们没有一个人可以空置你们任何一个人,我们也不会想要去这么做。这是一个三维的幻象
Those that want to have control, they want to control the entire planet.  They want to control the world.  How much folly is that?  But they are not to be allowed to do so.
那些想要空置的人,想要空置整个地球。多么愚蠢!但他们不被允许这么做
You have heard many, many times, the Light has already won.  And, indeed, in has.  In the higher dimensional frequencies, it has already won.  It has already happened.  You have already had the Solar Flash in the higher dimensions.  But it has not filtered down yet.  And you have heard it will not be in the third dimension, and it will not be.  It cannot be.  For if the Solar Flash were to happen now in your third-dimensional illusion with the veil still up, you would not survive.  Most, if not all of you, and the Lightworking Community included, would not survive it.  This is why it had not yet happened.
你已经听过很多次,光已经胜利。确实是。在更高维度的频率,它已经胜利。它已经发生。在更高维度,太阳闪耀已经到来。但它还没有过滤下来。你听说过它不会在三维发生,它不会。它无法。因为如果太阳闪耀现在发生在面纱依旧存在的三维幻象,你会无法存活。大多数人,如果不是所有人,包括光之工做者团体,会无法存活。所以它还未发生
But rest assured that when it does happen, you will be ready for it.  And the consciousness of mankind will have progressed enough.  For there are those things in the works now that are bringing about this Great Awakening.  This Great Awakening is leading to higher consciousness, higher vibrations, and a movement out of the third-dimensional illusion, a movement to bring the veil down.  And when this happens, the Solar Flash will also happen.
但放心,当它发生,你会为它做好准备。人类的意识会足够发达。因为一些事情正在运转来带来这个伟大的觉醒。这个伟大的觉醒在导向更高的意识、更高的振动、离开三维幻象、降下面纱。当这发生,太阳闪耀也会发生
Will it take a lifetime?  No.  Will it take many years?  Most likely not.  But it could take months, and yes, even years for this to occur.  But again, it is all on what you call ‘God’s time.’  Not your time.  It is all in Divine timing.  Even I, Archangel Michael, I do not know the timing for this.  And if I did, I wouldn’t be allowed to tell you.
这需要一辈子的时间吗?不。这需要很多年吗?可能不需要。但它会需要几个月,是的,甚至几年。但再次,一切都取决于你所称的“神之时间”。不是你们的时间。一切都处于神圣的时机。即使我,大天使麦克,也不知道确切的时间。如果我知道,我也不会被允许告知你
Because you must live it.  You must live your lives day by day, moment by moment.  But that is what you came here to do.  You came here to live.  You came here to express, express life.  You came here to anchor the Light.  That is what you are all doing to one degree or another.
因为你必须经历它。你必须生活。这是你前来做的。这是你前来体验的。你前来表达生活。你前来锚定光。这是你们都在某种程度上做的
It is true:  it is not up to you to manipulate or to help to change anyone’s soul path.  It is their soul path.  It is your soul path.
这是真的:你无法操控或改变任何人的灵魂道路。这是他们的灵魂道路。这是你的灵魂道路
As you move closer and closer on your soul path to coming back, and I say specifically “coming back” to remember who you are, and to remember the connection to your Higher God Self, when you have fully realized that, and you have let go of all of the attachments that hold you to this third-dimensional illusion yet still, then you will have ascended into and even beyond, at times, the fifth-dimensional frequency.
当你在你的灵魂道路上越来越接近回来,我是说“回来”忆起你是谁,忆起与你更高神之自我的连接,当你完全意识到它,你就放下所有将你与这个三维幻象连接的东西,然后你就会杨升到、甚至超越五维频率
If you want to, if you wish to, call upon me, Archangel Michael, that I would come with my Flaming Blue Sword of Truth and sever any remaining psychic ties that still may be holding you down to this third-dimensional illusion.  So that you might once and for all move beyond this game, end this game for yourselves, and move into those higher vibrational frequencies for good, not to keep going back and forth.
如果你想要,如果你希望,呼唤我大天使麦克,我会伴随着我的蓝色火焰真理之剑前来,切断任何将你与这个三维幻象连接的心智上的结。这样你可以一劳永逸地超越这个游戏,结束这个游戏,进入更高的振动频率,不再来来去去
Unless you wish to do that.  And many of you, as you have heard, will wish to do that.  Once you have ascended, you will want to come back, many of you.  Come back and assist those loved ones that are still lagging behind, and help them to cross the finish line, just as you will have.
除非你希望这么做。你们许多人,正如你听说过的,会希望这么做。一旦你杨升,你会想要回来,你们许多人。回来并协助那些依旧落后的心爱之人,帮助他们跨越终点线
I am Archangel Michael, and I leave you now in peace, and love.
我是大天使麦克,我在平和与爱中离去
And know that I, and many, many of us, and you know of who and whom I speak of here, all the ones that you call upon—we are always here, just a whisper away.  Just ask, and we will be with you.
知晓,我,以及我们许多人,你知道是谁,所有你可以呼唤的人---我们总是在这里,就一个低语之远。只是请求,我们会来与你同在
Peace and love be with all of you.  Blessings.
愿平和与爱和你们同在。祝福

原文:https://sananda.website/archangel-michael-and-ows-via.../
传导:James McConnell
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 20:47 , Processed in 0.039318 second(s), 24 queries .