主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-1-31 13:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使加百利-多样性中的乐趣

Greetings, I AM Gabrielle, Lily of Love, Trumpet of Truth, Messenger of One, Spokes-being for this Council of Love. And yes, I welcome you, sweetest angels throughout the universe, most determined, valiant, stubborn, courageous, holy.
问候,我是加百利,爱的百合花,真理的小号,一的信使,爱之议会的发言人。是的,我欢迎你,宇宙中最甜蜜、坚强、勇敢、顽强、神圣的天使
Child, there is no coincidence that you are upon this planet at this time and that you are holding the center of change, creating and co-creating the change, standing back from the center of the melee. There is no room in love for lies; there is no room for distortion; there is no room for separation; there is no room for hatred; there is no room for greed; there is only room for sweet kindness. Yes, I have repeatedly said, and I am quoting the Mother when I say, “Fierce kindness, gentle strength.”
孩子,此刻你处于地球上,保持着改变的中心,创造以及共同创造着改变,从混乱的中心退出,并不是偶然。在爱中没有空间留给谎言;没有空间留给失真;没有空间留给分离;没有空间留给仇恨;没有空间留给贪婪;只有空间留给甜蜜的善良。是的,我不断地述说,我引用母亲的话语“激烈的善良,温柔的力量”
This is not about your becoming. This is about the embrace, the total, full embrace of the magnificence of who you are… in/out of body, it matters not. But you have chosen to be in body, on this beautiful planet of Gaia at this time. Yes, Gaia, GiAnna, is a planet of love, but one of her most determining features, and how that love is expressed, and how the Mother and GiAnna have created and co-created is through diversity.
这不是关于你的成为。这是关于拥抱、完全拥抱你所是的辉煌...处于身体中的你/身体之外的你,不重要。但你选择处于身体中,此刻,在这个美丽的星球上。是的,盖亚,爱的星球,爱是她显著的特性之一,那个爱的表达方式以及母亲和盖亚创造和共同创造的方式就是通过多样性
How many types of grass are there? How many trees? How many minerals? How many birds? The joy is in the diversity, and this is also true in every which way of this collective that you, and we, will call the human race. And far too long this human race has been racing to nowhere. That time comes to an end, and it comes to an end, yes, because Mother decrees it, but it also comes to an end because of your heartfelt pleads for change, for ascension, for becoming, to exist in a reality where the Universal Laws of love are, in fact, practiced, and are part of the fabric of the construction and reconstruction of the entire planet
有着多少种草?多少种树?多少种矿物?多少种鸟?喜悦位于多样性中,这也适用于人类。很长时间以来这个人类像无头苍蝇般冲撞。这样的时代结束了,因为母亲已经发令,还因为你衷心地恳求改变、杨升、成为、处于爱的宇宙法则普遍运行、成为整个星球构造一部分的现实中
And so, you have black, and brown, and yellow, and red, and beige people. You have males and females, and everything in-between. It is the diversity, and the diversity of experience…not simple opinions, yes, belief, truths. You have chosen, each and every one of you upon this planet, and there is not a single being who has not chosen to be here as part of this incredible opening… the great awakening. Yes, we did not forget that term, we did not forget the term of the New You, we did not forget the term of Nova Being or Nova Gaian. Those who have chosen to incarnate in India are following a different diverse path than you. And those in South Africa are following a different path, and South America, and Europe… it is the beauty. You have been given so much star technology… this is an example. So that, in fact, you are becoming one community, not just one circle but one community of beings… heart speaking, and heart listening, in discernment, never judgement, and in the sweetness of appreciation for what others bring.
所以,你们有黑色、棕色、黄色、红色、米色的人。你们有男性和女性以及中间的一切。这是多样性,体验的多样性,不单单是观点,是的,信念,真理。你选择,地球上的每个人,没有一个人没有选择来到这里作为这个令人难以置信敞开的一部分---伟大的觉醒。是的,我们没有忘记这个词,我们没有忘记“新的你”这个词,我们没有忘记新星盖亚人这个词。那些选择化身在印度的人跟随着一条和你不一样的道路。那些在南非的人跟随着一条不同的道路,还有南美以及欧洲等等,这是美丽的。你们被给予了很多星星工艺,这是一个例子。所以,事实上,你们在成为一个社区,不只是一个圆圈,而是一个存在的社区...用心说话,用心聆听,洞察力,永不评判,甜蜜地欣赏他人所带来的东西
Yes, there are many who have gone on scenic detours. If it is not the Mother’s place to judge, then I would suggest it is not yours either. Yes, as Micki has reminded this channel this morning… Yeshua was an ardent revolutionary! But the revolution was love. There is no room for anything else. You have the gift of clarity. You have the gift of your infinite divine authority, of your divine knowing. It is time, sweet angels, to bring this to the forefront.
是的,许多人在绕风景美丽的弯路。如果母亲不会去评判他们,我建议你也不要去。是的,就像Micki在今早提醒这位管道的,约书亚是一个激情的格ming者!但那个格ming是爱。没有空间给别的东西。你有着明晰的礼物。你有着你无限神圣全微的礼物,神圣知晓的礼物。是时候了,甜蜜的天使,把它带到前沿
When we have, for decades, and decades, and decades, and a few thousand eons, have said to you, “You are pathfinders. You are gatherers. You are stewards. You are showers of the way.” That can only transpire when you are anchored in clarity, in truth, in purity, in grace, and the love within your being.
我们,几十年,几十年,几十年,恒久以来一直在跟你说“你是开拓者。你是收集者。你是管家。你是引路人。”这只能在你锚定于明晰、真理、纯净、优雅、爱时发生
This is not an exclusive transformation; this is an inclusive transformation whereby all beings upon your beautiful planet are being welcomed equally. Yes, it does mean shedding, letting go, surrendering, allowing, what does not fit, what is not of love. It is that simple. It is no longer the question of ‘does it feel like love?’ It is the answer that ‘you are the love, you are the freedom, you are the liberators, and you do this in gentleness, in compassion, and completely in peace’.
这不是一个只适合少数人的转变;这是一个包容的转变,地球上的所有存在都被同等欢迎。是的,它意味着脱掉、放下、臣服、允许并不匹配的,不是爱的。就这么简单。它不再是“它感觉像是爱吗”的问题?它是“你就是爱,你就是自由,你就是姐方,你在温柔、同情心、平和中这么做”的答案
Use your tools, beloved. Write across the planet in the sky ‘love’. St. Germaine is with you, as is Michael, as am I, as is Sanat Kumara. We are not simply the observers of what is transpiring. No, we are not interfering, we are participating. So, turn to us… we are right next to you.
使用你的工具,亲爱的。在天空中书写“爱”。圣哲曼与你在一起,就像大天使麦克,就像我,就像库玛拉。我们不只是观察着所发生的事情。不,我们不干预,我们参与。所以,转向我们,我们就在你身边
Go with my love, and go, sweet angels, in the truth of peace, and the clarity of love, with the Mother’s infinite grace. Accept, allow, surrender… this is not about struggle, this is about new beginnings. Farewell.
伴随着我的爱前进,甜蜜的天使,在平和的真理,爱的明晰中,伴随着母亲无限的优雅。接纳,允许,臣服...这不是关于挣扎,这是关于新的开始。再会

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 18:34 , Processed in 0.060935 second(s), 24 queries .